4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Re: Even with the win streak the Celts still need Gortat

In response to Fierce34's comment:

In response to Kirk6's comment:

The Celtics made believers out of me.

How many games in a row do they have to win before you believe?

See, that's the problem with you, when the Celts were losing you said make a trade, now that the Celts are winning, no trade. So if the Celts go on a losing streak again you will once again ask for a trade?

Winning or losing doesn't change the fact that the Celtics need another big man. NBA experts from ESPN and NBA TV have more credibility than you. You really expect us to believe you more instead of the NBA experts?

They are 18-17 they have not won enough games yet.  This team needs to make a move.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fields4. Show Fields4's posts

The Celtics made believers out of me.

How many games in a row do they have to win before you believe?

See, that's the problem with you, when the Celts were losing you said make a trade, now that the Celts are winning, no trade. So if the Celts go on a losing streak again you will once again ask for a trade?

Winning or losing doesn't change the fact that the Celtics need another big man. NBA experts from ESPN and NBA TV have more credibility than you. You really expect us to believe you more instead of the NBA experts?

How many games in a row do the Celtics need to win before you believe?

Toronto recorded 5 wins in a row recently so does it mean they don't need any changes and good enough to win the championship? O_o

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

We have to make a move If we are expecting to go deep in the play offs. We are still being out rebounded by most teams. KG and Sully cannot hold the fort by themselves. We need another solid big and I believe another dead eye shooter...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from PHX85014. Show PHX85014's posts

In response to snakeoil123's comment:

I don't think it is going to happen. They are playing better and Wilcox is on his way back and Sully is playing like an animal..  I don't think there are going to be any big moves at this point.

I would love Dalembert if  the celtics could get him  for Bass and Basrbosa but I don't see thart happening.

Bass, Melo, and a draft pick is not a big move when it comes to team chemistry. The only player lost from the rotation is Bass.

I WOULDN'T GIVE UP FAB MELO FOR GORTAT - JUST TOO MUCH UPSIDE TO GIVE AWAY FOR A GUY LIKE GORTAT

- INSTEAD , MAYBE CHANNING FRYE MIGHT BE A MORE REALISTIC OPTION ? GIVE UP BASS AND LEANDRO BARBOSA (SUNS WOULD TAKE BARBOSA BACK AT MINIMUM WAGE IN A HEARTBEAT)

- CHANNING FRYE IS LONGER THAN BASS AND CAN PLAY CENTER, HE IS A BETTER REBOUNDER THAN BASS AND IS A KILLER KILLER KILLER 3 POINT SHOOTER , YOU GET A CENTER WITH LENGTH WHO'S A SLIGHTLY BETTER REBOUNDER THAN BASS - BUT WITH A OFFENSIVE DIMENSION THAT ADDS MORE THAN BASS'S OFFENSE EVER COULD , PERHAPS MOST IMPORTANTLY , MOVING BASS CLEARS THE WAY FOR MORE MINUTES FOR SULLINGER

YOUR THOUGHTS ?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

In response to Ortiz123's comment:

We have to make a move If we are expecting to go deep in the play offs. We are still being out rebounded by most teams. KG and Sully cannot hold the fort by themselves. We need another solid big and I believe another dead eye shooter...

But you do realize that we will have to give up something, possibly a lot, to get that.  If I could get Gortat for Bass and draft picks it will be a no brainer move.

The Celts will just have to develop their shooters.  I expect Terry to find his touch as the Celts start winning.  AB's shooting will be an issue.  He will get better as the season progresses but come playoffs and pressure, his shooting will dip.  I am not a fan of Rondo + stuff for Cousins and Tyreke Evans.

I have said before that I see Gortat as the best fit.  That is because they can, hopefully, get him with little disruption to who they are.  And Gortat is the best fit without requiring to make major changes to the system.  Similar possibility could be players like Kevin Serraphin.

Danny is rumored to be very active.  But he was active in each of the last three seasons.  I just don't expect any major moves.  The Celtics have very nice depth and a good system going.  He will only make a small complimentary move.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

In response to PHX85014's comment:

In response to snakeoil123's comment:

I don't think it is going to happen. They are playing better and Wilcox is on his way back and Sully is playing like an animal..  I don't think there are going to be any big moves at this point.

I would love Dalembert if  the celtics could get him  for Bass and Basrbosa but I don't see thart happening.

Bass, Melo, and a draft pick is not a big move when it comes to team chemistry. The only player lost from the rotation is Bass.

I WOULDN'T GIVE UP FAB MELO FOR GORTAT - JUST TOO MUCH UPSIDE TO GIVE AWAY FOR A GUY LIKE GORTAT

- INSTEAD , MAYBE CHANNING FRYE MIGHT BE A MORE REALISTIC OPTION ? GIVE UP BASS AND LEANDRO BARBOSA (SUNS WOULD TAKE BARBOSA BACK AT MINIMUM WAGE IN A HEARTBEAT)

- CHANNING FRYE IS LONGER THAN BASS AND CAN PLAY CENTER, HE IS A BETTER REBOUNDER THAN BASS AND IS A KILLER KILLER KILLER 3 POINT SHOOTER , YOU GET A CENTER WITH LENGTH WHO'S A SLIGHTLY BETTER REBOUNDER THAN BASS - BUT WITH A OFFENSIVE DIMENSION THAT ADDS MORE THAN BASS'S OFFENSE EVER COULD , PERHAPS MOST IMPORTANTLY , MOVING BASS CLEARS THE WAY FOR MORE MINUTES FOR SULLINGER

YOUR THOUGHTS ?

Looks like you think highly of the Celtics taking care of players with heart issues.  Has Channing Fry played this year?  He is listed as having an enlarged heart.

Sections
Shortcuts