Everything buddybuddy in lala lakerland

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

Re: Everything buddybuddy in lala lakerland

In response to BloggetyBloop's comment:

In response to prakash's comment:

Yes, I have been reading all the analysis about how D'Antoni and Nash will save basketball in LA.  How the Lakers will run pick and roll after pick and roll.  I can see Kobe waiting in the corner for a catch and shoot.  I can see MWP becoming a dead-eye shooter and running a flawless pick and roll.  I can see Kobe moving the ball in one second if the shot is not there (and when is a shot not there for Kobe?).  I can see the game getting longer and none of the starters running out of gas or running into foul trouble.  I can see the Lakers reaching the NBA finals.  I can see Jimmy Buss and Phil Jackson becoming buddies.  LaLa land is in a tizzy.  Bring out the Champagne.  The Lakers deserve to celebrate.

As long a bigger than everybody Jimmy Buss is running the show, the Lakers will have a story to tell.

You must be one of those Celtics fans that remember when MWP hit that dagger 3 pointer in Pierce's grill to seal the deal in the 2010 NBA Finals. He then proceeded to blow kisses to the fans while the Celtics were sent back to their locker room to engage in a huge cryfest.

ROTFLMAO!!!

Have a very blessed day!

Are you feeling sore?  You sound like you may be hurting.  As I said I can see D'Antoni's system flourishing in LA.  Everything fits very well.  Especially MWP's decision making and shooting.  Almost beat the Spurs single-handedly tonight.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Re: Everything buddybuddy in lala lakerland

In response to BloggetyBloop's comment:

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:

In response to dirty52's comment:

Here is a analysis on why Dantoni would be a better fit than Jackson

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/8625980/east-side-mike-dantoni-was-right-call-los-angeles-lakers

Yes, but Nash is not 26 anymore, and you have NO backup who can run this offense.  Nash always had good backups.

We have not even seen this Laker team in this offense yet. Please remember what I told you about what happens when you assume things. If you need me to refresh your memory, I will happy to do so.

Have a very blessed day!

Isn't it about time for you to change identities.  You have no credibility.  Just a pest.

3. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts