Everything Falling into Place for Cs to get Top 5 Pick in 2014 NBA Draft!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Everything Falling into Place for Cs to get Top 5 Pick in 2014 NBA Draft!

RR out while continuing to recover from ACL injury, KO dealing with plantar fasciitis, Sully dealing with GF / legal issues, new coach, no true / proven point guard, no true / proven center!

One year of pain, could = a decade of gains!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Re: Everything Falling into Place for Cs to get Top 5 Pick in 2014 NBA Draft!

I forgot to mention AB is dealing with personal issues and GW does not appear to be happy about being traded to the Cs!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Looking at Draft Express 2014 Mock draft: J. Parker will be available at pick # 5 and D. Saric will be available at pick # 25!

http://www.draftexpress.com/

If the Cs come away with both JP and DS in next years draft! WOW! What a talent infusion!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Bleacher report has the Cs taking JP at pick # 5 and Gary Harris (SG - UM) at pick # 24!

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1769826-2014-nba-mock-draft-pre-training-camp-edition

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

D. Saric

dario saric pass

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

D. Saric

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

In response to BCSP's comment:

D. Saric

He looks like he has the requisite douchbag narcisism to crash & burn in this league...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Many draft experts rate DS high on the propect list in next years draft.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

And then there is the Net's pick, acquired by the Cs in the trade for KG and PP! If DW's ankle injury lingers, Lopez's foot injury flares up again, and KG and or PP struggle due to age, this pick could be higher than 25 (which is where most experts currently place it).

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

NEW YORK (AP) -- Deron Williams has a sprained right ankle and a bone bruise, but the Brooklyn Nets say their point guard will be ready for the start of training camp.

The Nets said Wednesday that Williams was hurt recently while working out in Utah and is wearing a walking boot. Brooklyn has its first practice Oct. 1 at Duke University.

Williams struggled through minor injuries early last season and finally sat out a week in February after he was diagnosed with synovitis, which is inflammation of the ankle joint linings. He received platelet rich plasma treatment on both ankles and played much better after the All-Star break, finishing with averages of 18.9 points and 7.7 assists in 78 games

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

And then there is the Net's pick, acquired by the Cs in the trade for KG and PP! If DW's ankle injury lingers, Lopez's foot injury flares up again, and KG and or PP struggle due to age, this pick could be higher than 25 (which is where most experts currently place it).

Just read Hawks have the right to swap their 1st round pick with the Net's 1st round pick, acquired by Cs (2014 draft). Looking at the Hawks roster, I doubt a swap will take place.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from debrit. Show debrit's posts

RR out while continuing to recover from ACL injury, KO dealing with plantar fasciitis, Sully dealing with GF / legal issues, new coach, no true / proven point guard, no true / proven center!

What a negative view .I have a feeling the celtics will be 2nd or 3rd in the east and make the playoff.The best rebuilding comes ttru trades and free agentes.Danny will have a bunch os trades pieces.Looks like 2008 all over again.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

In response to debrit's comment:

What a negative view .I have a feeling the celtics will be 2nd or 3rd in the east and make the playoff.The best rebuilding comes ttru trades and free agentes.Danny will have a bunch os trades pieces.Looks like 2008 all over again.

Interesting point, but everything in my post is true! Many teams have had sucess building through the draft. Just look at the Spurs and OKC! 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

BSCP's world. Rooting for his team to be bad. That is why Boston is a Red Sox Nation. Red Sox fans would not put up with loosing and give their front office a pass on huge mistakes. They know what it's all about. So do Lakers fans, Yankees fans, Patriot fans and New York Giants fans. That will be the day when any of the fans of the teams mentioned would be rooting for loosing.  Because of fans like you Celtics are third fiddle in Boston to the Red Sox and Patriots.

Cheers BSCP!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

By the way BSPC, in which gas station is Fat Melo pumping gas these days???? Just wondering...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

In response to TheNewGKDynasty's comment:

BSCP's world. Rooting for his team to be bad. That is why Boston is a Red Sox Nation. Red Sox fans would not put up with loosing and give their front office a pass on huge mistakes. They know what it's all about. So do Lakers fans, Yankees fans, Patriot fans and New York Giants fans. That will be the day when any of the fans of the teams mentioned would be rooting for loosing.  Because of fans like you Celtics are third fiddle in Boston to the Red Sox and Patriots.

Cheers BSCP!!!

Pretty lame GK but still a brave attempt at trolling.  From my vantage point, the Celts are in a much better position than the Lakers.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Cheers BSCP!!!

GK - that is a first for me - being lectured by a less than intellegent opium addict! 

Remember - the important thing is YOU believe your rant to be true! Lets say it together this time - 1, 2, & 3 - Thanks Jimmy!!!! 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

By the way BSPC, in which gas station is Fat Melo pumping gas these days???? Just wondering...

GK - if you would roll out of that opium tent more often, you would know where Melo is working! He signed with Dallas! 

I heard through the grapevine LA was interested, but Melo did not want to play with Kobe! Especially now that he is old, injured, and his skills and quickness are declining by the day!

Thanks Jimmy!!!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

In response to debrit's comment:

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Dont take my word for it! This is what the Cs are saying about the upcoming season!!

Though he works for the team’s public relations arm now, Barros didn’t try to spin the situation the Celtics are currently in. With Doc Rivers now coaching the Clippers, Ray Allen polishing his Miami Heat championship ring, and Paul Pierce and Kevin Garnett suiting up for the Nets, things may not be pretty on the parquet at TD Garden during the 2013-14 campaign. “Definitely, it’s gonna be struggles,” he said of the upcoming season. “We have to try to find an identity, immediately. I think we had an identity when Doc, Paul, Ray and KG were here those six years. We knew who we were -- we were a defensive-minded team. I’m not sure what our identity will be. Figuring out what we do best will be difficult.” ESPN.com

Rumors tagsBOSTON CELTICSDANA BARROS 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from spewey. Show spewey's posts

I know its early but just for fun-According to nbadraft.net Dante Exum 6-6 Aussie guard would be at 5 and James McAdoo F from NC at 25.

BTW they have Parker going 2nd and Dario Saric going 11th

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

In response to spewey's comment:

I know its early but just for fun-According to nbadraft.net Dante Exum 6-6 Aussie guard would be at 5 and James McAdoo F from NC at 25.

BTW they have Parker going 2nd and Dario Saric going 11th

There is allot of talent in the upcoming draft! Exum is an intriguing prospect! 

2014 draft prospect Dante Exum still undecided on playing college basketball

Brett Pollakoff

Aug 28, 2013, 8:03 PM EDT

5 Comments dante exum eurocamp

Dante Exum is projected to be as high as a top-three pick in the 2014 NBA Draft, should he choose to become eligible.

Exum is from Australia, and doesn’t even graduate high school until October, which had some speculating that he could enroll in a college program in the states as early as December.

But Exum remains undecided on playing in college for now, and definitely won’t do so in this upcoming season. He says he’s still ’50-50′ on whether to skip the college experience entirely in favor of a shot in the NBA.

From Jeff Goodman of ESPN.com:

Dante Exum, considered one of the top prospects eligible for the 2014 NBA draft, told ESPN that if he opts to play college basketball, he will not enroll in December.

“Schools have been saying I can start in early December and play this season,” Exum told ESPN. “But if college is the option, I’ll stay in Australia, do workouts with the national team and then go to college next August. Playing this season in college is not an option.”

Exum, who turns 19 on July 13, told ESPN that he remains 50-50 on whether to bypass college and go to the NBA.

This is Exum staying the course; it’s no change from what he was saying at adidas Eurocamp earlier this summer. He told my man Scott Howard-Cooper essentially the same thing when we were in Italy back in June.

Australian shooting guard Dante Exum is draft-eligible for 2014 and would open next season as one of the top prospects, but said “My gut tells me right now I’m going to college,” partly because he is intrigued by the idea of a run with a top U.S. program and partly because that would allow him to avoid the packed Class of ’14 led by Canadian phenom/incoming Kansas freshman Andrew Wiggins. That would position Exum for 2015.

Exum is a 6’6″ wing player with considerable athletic ability who possesses a nice shooting touch from outside. Those qualities are what make him so intriguing to NBA teams despite his young age, and if they need to wait one more year for him to develop before becoming draft-eligible, that should only help his already high position on the war room draft boards.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

Celtics will make the playoffs even when Rondo is not playing?

Celtics will make the playoffs when the best player is Jeff Green?

Celtics will make the playoffs when there is no rim protector?

Celtics will make the playoffs when there are no shooters?

If your answer to all 4 questions is "yes" then...

HAHAHA

HAHAHA!! - if your answer is yes to all 4 questions - then you are likely sitting next to GK in the opium tent waiting for your next hit! 

25. This post has been removed.