1. You have chosen to ignore posts from teh-n00b. Show teh-n00b's posts

excellent job by doc tonight

rondo 21 min
    ray 17 min
    pierce 11 min
    kg 8 min

and to cap it all off wade gets injured
    lebron and rose both play 30+ min, no rest for the wicked

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driscoll92587. Show Driscoll92587's posts

Re: excellent job by doc tonight

Haha that wasn't by design or anything...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Lakerman17. Show Lakerman17's posts

Doc did a good job of keeping the celt players on the pine, but I also think the pace of the game would have been too much for those guys over an extended period bar Ray. Reggie alluded to that during the game when the west was up by double digits.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from lovetruth007. Show lovetruth007's posts

he had to do that. Rondo -9, KG 0, Ray -3, PP -9. If he played Cs guys more minutes, the east would have lost by 30. In the all star games, it is all about offense. Cs guys are not a big part of that.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: excellent job by doc tonight:
    [QUOTE]he had to do that. Rondo -9, KG 0, Ray -3, PP -9. If he played Cs guys more minutes, the east would have lost by 30. In the all star games, it is all about offense. Cs guys are not a big part of that.
    Posted by lovetruth007[/QUOTE]

I agree with you.  I was thankful that the Celtics didn't play a lot of minutes. 
    LeBron almost won the game by himself.  He was really determined to win, but came up a little short.  It also didn't help that Wade was injured. 

Sections
Shortcuts