Exciting Heat LOSS! 2nd Seed!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtics2008Champs. Show Celtics2008Champs's posts

Exciting Heat LOSS! 2nd Seed!

It was an exciting game, cavs fans were pumped. I think this will put Miami in a slump. ANYWAY, 2nd SEED! LET's GO CELTICS!!!!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Re: Exciting Heat LOSS! 2nd Seed!

Cleveland with Lebron is better than Miami with him.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Great for the fans of the Cavs to get a win like that.  Lebron got what he deserved.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Cleveland has great fans they supported this team all year.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

Nice to see we're not the only elite team who can lose to a cellar dweller these days. 

THANK YOU CAVS!!!!!

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Luke Harangody outscored the entire Heat bench!!  Priceless.  Where is Semi, btw?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

In Response to Re: Exciting Heat LOSS! 2nd Seed!:
    That's why it's better for the Celts to face Miami or Philly in the 2nd round than Dwight Howard and the Magic. 
    Posted by Fiercest34

If we are healthy I fear no one

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

Luke Harangody outscored the entire Heat bench!!  Priceless.  Where is Semi, btw?
    Posted by hedleylamarr

Oh I love it!  Go Luke!  Your old team owes you one, but as far as I'm concerned you'll always be a Celtic anyway.  :)

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

I think the only team Boston needs to worry about right now is themselves.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from tonyxx. Show tonyxx's posts

WOW, what a bunch of tards!  Clueless people don't think LBJ had anything to do with this??????  Get real C's fans the day of reckoning is upon you.  What's more pronounced your front court or a block of Swiss cheese?  Unfortunately Celtic fans will get raked because of misgivings with management. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

I think the only team Boston needs to worry about right now is themselves.
    Posted by OneNation

Be afraid of the Lakers, be very afraid. And remember, we have home court should we meet AND a healthy Bynum......Lakers in 5!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In Response to Re: Exciting Heat LOSS! 2nd Seed! : Be afraid of the Lakers, be very afraid. And remember, we have home court should we meet AND a healthy Bynum......Lakers in 5!
    Posted by Laker-Nation32

If it goes 6 will you stop posting here?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

In Response to Re: Exciting Heat LOSS! 2nd Seed! : If it goes 6 will you stop posting here?
    Posted by hedleylamarr

Absolutely! No fear of that though, it's gonna be Lakers v Bulls. When the Lakers 3-peat and win #17, will you write a 1000 word posting on the greatness of the Lakers and why they are the greatest basketball franchise of all time?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from lalakerman. Show lalakerman's posts

Even better Laker-Nation when the Celtics lose in the playoffs and the Lakers win the championship  I will turn this place into a Laker forum!!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

Even better Laker-Nation when the Celtics lose in the playoffs and the Lakers win the championship  I will turn this place into a Laker forum!!!
    Posted by lalakerman

Laughing       Laughing      Laughing

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Was a fun game to watch.. I only caught a little of it but most of the 4th qtr when I thought the4 Cavs blew, letting Miami tie it up. then the roof caved in on the HEat.  Nice watch

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from greeneater1. Show greeneater1's posts

In Response to Exciting Heat LOSS! 2nd Seed!:
    It was an exciting game, cavs fans were pumped. I think this will put Miami in a slump. ANYWAY, 2nd SEED! LET's GO CELTICS!!!!
    Posted by Celtics2008Champs

OK.  Check back after the Celtics play

03/318:00 PMat SAN ANTONIO
    04/018:00 PMat ATLANTA
    04/036:00 PMvs DETROIT
    04/057:30 PMvs PHILADELPHIA
    04/078:00 PMat CHICAGO
    04/087:30 PMvs WASHINGTON
    04/103:30 PMat MIAMI

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Agree that it was great to see Miami lose to Cleveland.  Especially because of LeBron. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from zeitgeist49. Show zeitgeist49's posts

In Response to Exciting Heat LOSS! 2nd Seed!:
    Posted by Celtics2008Champs

Looking  at  the  remaining  schedule  and  the  way  the  teams  are  playing, it  is  obvious  the  Celts  will  end  up  with  the  # 3  seed.  That  was  obvious  2  weeks  ago.  The  Celts  still  have  away  games  against  the  Spurs, Bulls  and  Heat  and  a  back  to  back  away  game  against  the  Hawks.  The  Heat   have  a  very  easy  remaining  schedule.  However, if  the  O'Neals, Wafer  and  Rondo  return  and  play  consistently, the  Celts  will  be  very  difficult  to  beat  in  the  playoffs.  Doc  needs  to  rest  the  Big  3  before  the  playoffs  begin. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Indiansbacker. Show Indiansbacker's posts

Agree that it was great to see Miami lose to Cleveland.  Especially because of LeBron. 
    Posted by susan250

Now that my Cavs gave the Celitcs the second seed back, I hope you guys take care of the Heat if you meet them in the playoffs!  I want LeBron to go without a championship all of his years in Miami!  Cleveland loved him -- now we hate him!  If you watch him on the court, he looks nowhere near as happy as he was as a Cav!  He should have never left!  Cavs with LeBron had a much better record then Heat with LeBron/Wade/Bosh!  There is justice in the world! 

Sections
Shortcuts