Exciting week ahead

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from teejaytee70. Show teejaytee70's posts

Exciting week ahead

Next week should provide answers to many of our questions!  Is Doc staying or going?  What's going to happen with PP?  Who will we draft?  Going to be an interesting week for sure!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from teejaytee70. Show teejaytee70's posts

Re: Exciting week ahead

In response to Fierce34's comment:

In response to teejaytee70's comment:

[QUOTE]

Next week should provide answers to many of our questions!  Is Doc staying or going?  What's going to happen with PP?  Who will we draft?  Going to be an interesting week for sure!

Doc staying is not a good idea.

Everybody, including Celtic players, already know Doc doesn't want to coach the Celts anymore. Forcing him to return is awkward, to say the least.

[/QUOTE]

Doc, KG, or PP returning is not a good idea.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Dumb thread. Nothing exciting about any of this ...figures only fierce is responding.... Fierce & dumb attract each other

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

THE DUKE  .....I disagree only in the fact that KG probably gives us one more good year which will get us to the first round at least....but no ECF or beyond.....Jordan can give us 10 more years if he pans out and we resign him....he would be a solid piece in the rebuilding program in my opinion....I just keep thinking back to when we tried to keep the original Big Three together....as Danny said, we don't want to make the same mistake twice if it can be avoided....

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

It's going to be an exciting three weeks.

I think Ainge is going to pull a rabbit out of his  hat.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from KennCelt53. Show KennCelt53's posts

There are hidden gems in in every draft players that exceed expectations and ones that don't. The trick for each team is to find a player that will improve your team. There seem to be not as many this year, but there are still some and can the Celtics get one or two?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

Ok. Chris Paul will want out, DH wants out. Houston wants them. Any way Ainge can call hiss buddy in Houston, get rid of KG and get a few assets in return?? Houston must have some good young players with so much drafting over the past few years...IF not, keep KG, keep PP, boot Doc, bring in a new coach... Dunno..we look stuck..

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

We're not stuck. If we fire doc we get nothing and still have tp pay his contract. If he quits his non competetive clause keeps him  out of NBA and we don't have to pay him. I would love to get George Karl to coach this team. It's not that we're an old team we just hang too much on a couple of old players. If KG,Doc and PP want another chance and don't think we have the players to do so we'll use their monster but short Contracts to enable a monster sign and trade (s) and then release doc from his non compete if he quits and don't have to pay him. Regardless of how you feel about who should be where the longer this goes on the worse it will be for either team that gets or doesn't get Doc. I want Karl because he is adaptable and gets the best out his players that he has. Galinari doesn't go down the Nuggetts go way deeper in playoffs,I think Karl is a better all around coach where as Doc is only a good coach if he has certain players ala Phil Jackson. I'll go so far as to say if Karl was our coach since 2007  we'd have more than 1 banner to show for the so called "Big 3"era

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from teejaytee70. Show teejaytee70's posts

In response to KennCelt53's comment:

[QUOTE]

There are hidden gems in in every draft players that exceed expectations and ones that don't. The trick for each team is to find a player that will improve your team. There seem to be not as many this year, but there are still some and can the Celtics get one or two?

[/QUOTE]

Right....and I think Danny is better than most at ferreting these guys out.  Go back and do the 2010 draft again and I bet Avery Bradley goes alot higher than 19.  Rondo would be a top 3 pick if the 2006 draft were redone today.  Sure Danny's missed a couple, but so has every other GM.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

Chris Paul wants to play for Doc Rivers.

Let's do a sign and trade.