Excusez moi,, could someone PLEASE tell me how to upload a pic after u write a post (not profile pic)?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Richard1965. Show Richard1965's posts

Re: Excusez moi,, could someone PLEASE tell me how to upload a pic after u write a post (not profile pic)?

In response to BostonProSportsLover's comment:

when i write something and go for the pic, asks for the url.. but my pics like most are in my computer. wasnt always like this. obviously many of you (KIRK) have overcome this.. kindly explain!

When either u reply or make a new post there is a bar below that has a picture of a tree.  Just cut and past the url in there and bingo.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jonrob777. Show jonrob777's posts

Re: Excusez moi,, could someone PLEASE tell me how to upload a pic after u write a post (not profile pic)?

Post the pic from your computer to a blog and than copy and paste the url in there. I think that will work.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Commie a couple of ways to do it - you can upload to a photo site like flickr or whatever and then get the URL from there for the image icon. 

Or - you can insert the picture into a local application on your computer (even Microsoft Paint or Word). From there, you can usually "copy" the picture and "paste" into the post here without using the image tool icon. 

I've done it both ways. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

I haven't been able to do cut and  paste from my computer since the new board began.

Tried various methods and programs (Photoshop, MS Word).

Looks like you have to upload the image somewhere it can be identified with a link and then use the new "tree" option provided.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

you can upload desired pic to use as your avatar then use resulting url to post that pic. do-able, but not very satisfying because pic size is limited to avatar size, plus you then need to resort back to your original avatar, or lack thereof.   

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Don't feed the troll guys

The last thing we need is this guy who starts trash threads being able to post his trash pictures

CC needs to be banned again

Sections
Shortcuts