Exhale Celtics fans!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

Exhale Celtics fans!

Here we are at the break and C's fans have a lot to be happy about so as heated as things get on this board, we're spoiled to say the least. I plan on enjoying watching All-Star Weekend...it's always fun. I can't wait to see PP and RA square off in the 3-pt shootout and Doc put Amare with our 4 All-Stars on the court at once.

I believe Ainge will pull a rabbit out the hat and get us the player we need. We're 40-14 with 28 games left. I'd be happy to go 19-9 since we only have one more game with the Spurs, Bulls and Heat so without further injuries we should lock up the East best record. The game April 7th vs the Bulls will probably be the deciding game.

We need to start enjoying these games because in 3 years who knows what this team will look like. Go Celtics!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Re: Exhale Celtics fans!

Bias with all the injuries we have real shot at a better playoff slot and a chance to get healthier.  You are right on there is lot to be happy about and more importantly a very realistic chance to get 18.

The Bulls and Heat are lurking but deep down they still know the Celtics have their number. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

I think as a fan you have a right to gloat about the team so far. Hope the boys can continue to win games and give the fans some fun in the process. I am anxiously awaiting Feb 24th to see if a shake up in the line up has occured.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

I was looking at the stretch run schedule.  It's not so bad in terms of strength of schedule, but it's really tough as far as not getting any breaks.  It's mostly every other day with an occasional b/b.  Virtually no 3day breaks at all.  If we are healthy we could roll it, but I can also see us getting a rash of injuries and having stretches where we could go 5-5 or 4-6 too.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

One game at a time will suffice.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

you are right Bias...let enjoy the game because it may be the last time you see the big 4 together in an all star game...i remember not too long  ago we were afraid of Atlanta in the play offs, and some on this board claiming the dynasty over...and yet here we are..on the verge of another title..one player signing from no.18!Do you think the Laker trolls are as happy?

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChiefEddie1028. Show ChiefEddie1028's posts

Can't wait for Feb. 24 to come and go, since everyone is anxious to see what the Celtics would do. Everyone is scanning through the pages of the internet either looking for trade news or rather searching for trade rumors and innuendo.  But the big question is, what will the Celtics do come Feb, 24?

Personally, I think DA will do either of these three. (1) Make a trade for a small forward. (2) Wait and see who gets a buyout. (3) Do nothing---and decide to wait for the healings of MD, SO, DW, and JON.

Right now, (1) or (2) seem to be the most likely thing to do, but let's not count number (3) out because DA might decide to do nothing and just wait for the healings of the injured players, but I doubt it.

If he decides to trade or wait for a buyout, we are still going to sacrifice our bench players or draft pick/s, and who do you want to give up in order to get a good quality player we need, and not messing up our beloved  team chemistry?

Nate and a draft pick? Semih and a draft pick? Nate and Semih?  or Nate, Semih and a draft pick?  Or can we add injured JON or MD in a good deal just to sweeten the deal?  Or do we get rid of Wafer?  Or do we get rid of our two draft picks, instead?  This is very tricky, and will remain tricky until Feb.24.

We can all play the guessing game, but I really trust DA to make the right call. He knows better and I believe he will do the right thing.

My guess is DA will make a trade.

If a man is a debtor, his wife must learn to say, "He is not home"

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Just don't expect Daniels to play again this season. His health is more important than basketball.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

I am not expecting Daniels to play again this season. Of course I don't know, but I'm concerned for his health. Spinal injuries aren't something to rush or take lightly.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: Exhale Celtics fans!:
    [QUOTE]I am not expecting Daniels to play again this season. Of course I don't know, but I'm concerned for his health. Spinal injuries aren't something to rush or take lightly.
    Posted by mem17[/QUOTE]

Agree with you.  That is why the Celtics still need another small forward.  Just not sure who will be traded to make this happen. 

Sections
Shortcuts