Experts Rank Celts #2 in the East

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Re: Experts Rank Celts #2 in the East

Wow! Surprising the 76ers are that low!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

In response to "Re: Experts Rank Celts #2 in the East": [QUOTE]In Response to Experts Rank Celts #2 in the East : Experts  Posted by dfurypos[/QUOTE] Please share! Who might you identify as an NBA expert?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

In response to "Re: Experts Rank Celts #2 in the East": [QUOTE]In Response to Experts Rank Celts #2 in the East : Experts  Posted by dfurypos[/QUOTE] I am certain you are much more versed / educated on NBA teams than the authors of the article in question, provided below: http://espn.go.com/nba/notebook/_/id/8284065/2012-summer-forecast-contributors

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CA_Sox. Show CA_Sox's posts

In Response to Re: Experts Rank Celts #2 in the East:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Experts Rank Celts #2 in the East : If you know how to read you wouldn't be scratching your small head, Dick! HAHAHA
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

The sentence would sound even better if you switch the last two words....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

In response to "Re: Experts Rank Celts #2 in the East": [QUOTE]In Response to Experts Rank Celts #2 in the East : It's funny that you put in quotes what one person posted: I am sure that person is from the beautiful Northeast... 2 Boston Celtics 50 32 .610 39 27 .591 @cch1125 : People who can't believe that Boston will be ranked No. 2 in the East aren't paying attention. Great team that reloaded this summer. @Bksportsguru : Atlantic is a great division. That being said Celts 53-55 wins. Knicks, Nets and 76ers all in 48-51 win range. Posted by TommyRules[/QUOTE] Question: What does a LA Laker fan and a bottle of beer have in common? Answer: Both are empty from the neck up!

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

In response to "Re: Experts Rank Celts #2 in the East": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Experts Rank Celts #2 in the East : Hard to believe your intelligence is that low. Here: To do so, we surveyed  100 of ESPN's best basketball minds , including contributors from ESPN.com, the TrueHoop Network, TrueHoop TV, Daily Dime Live, ESPN TV, ESPN Radio, ESPN Deportes, espnW, ESPN The Magazine, ESPN Insider, ESPN Fantasy, ESPN Games, ESPN Dallas, ESPN Los Angeles, ESPN Boston, ESPN Chicago, ESPN New York, ESPN Stats & Information, ESPN Topics and ESPN Analytics. As you can see, Tommy, 100 people came to the conclusion that the Celts are #2. It's not just 1 person who came up with that ranking. Ugh! Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE] The fact the C's finished #2 in the East last season, and have done plenty to strengthen their team for the up-coming season, is all of the evidence you need to support ESPN's assertion, that the C's are ranked # 2!

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from nutter44. Show nutter44's posts

[QUOTE]In response to "Re: Experts Rank Celts #2 in the East": The fact the C's finished #2 in the East last season, and have done plenty to strengthen their team for the up-coming season, is all of the evidence you need to support ESPN's assertion, that the C's are ranked # 2!
    Posted by BCSP[/QUOTE]
    I know you know this but Tommy is a Laker fan who tries to pretend she's a Celtic fan, so she either disrespects our team or tries to find ways to prop up the team from Minneapolis that moved west. of course we would be ranked #2 in the East. Although, I would keep a wary eye on Chicago and respect Philly and Brooklyn. Derrick Rose is a real x-factor. There are quite a few good teams in the East. The Heat and us actually have a tougher road to the finals than OKC does.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Experts Rank Celts #2 in the East : I know you know this but Tommy is a Laker fan who tries to pretend she's a Celtic fan, so she either disrespects our team or tries to find ways to prop up the team from Minneapolis that moved west. of course we would be ranked #2 in the East. Although, I would keep a wary eye on Chicago and respect Philly and Brooklyn. Derrick Rose is a real x-factor. There are quite a few good teams in the East. The Heat and us actually have a tougher road to the finals than OKC does.
    Posted by nutter44[/QUOTE]

Yea I know, but he is more entertaining than preseason football!

Regarding Philly, I am surprised that they are so low in the rankings. If E. Turner, Bynum, and Holiday play well they could be a tough out come playoff time.

Regarding D. Rose, it will likely take him a full year to get his explosiveness back. With that stated, if Teague plays well, they might be able to hold the fort until he returns to health. 

Is it October 1st yet?

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Experts Rank Celts #2 in the East : Then boom! Finals MVP, baby!
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

Nicely done!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from nutter44. Show nutter44's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Experts Rank Celts #2 in the East : Boston blew their draft picks on guys with a low upside and they wasted their cap space on middle of the road players. AND, we traded away both of our draft picks from last year, cash and a decent draft pick for an UFA!!! UGH!!! Poor management of the salary cap. E. Moore played great this summer and Danny couldn't wait to ship him out.
    Posted by TommyRules[/QUOTE]
    Rico, this is stupid analysis. Danny managed the cap space masterfully and has a young stud 2 to show for last year's draft. Who wouldnt take KG back? Bass is a solid contibutor and we put a Sixth Man winner on our bench. Sullinger is a strong kid with good hands and soft touch and Melo is a developomental guy. I would more upset if he did what your boy kupchak did and gave me an ancient PG with a bad back.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbostonceltics. Show bigbostonceltics's posts

laker fans you read it here first!

the lakers aren't going to be called "showtime",instead they are going to be called"slowtime",by the end of the season,mark my words!

Sections
Shortcuts