F U BDC you won't deny me posting what I'm thankful for

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Re: F U BDC you won't deny me posting what I'm thankful for

In response to rameakap's comment:
    [QUOTE]

So BDC showed it still actually has the ability to moderate by deleting a fun thread by a known solid poster/C's fan?

What a joke... F-U indeed BDC, you are worthless and have ruined this forum. You sit on your hands for months, slap the real fans and good posters in the face by taking away the ignore button, ruining the old format, letting the trolls take over the site and letting a p!ss poor product exist... and yet you delete a post like that?

This place is a joke compared to other cities sports forum's... yuck!

[/QUOTE]

I joked today that Dottie of the BDC may be a troll now I am not so sure. They have ruined this bb with the format and now supported a mad troll who posts mindlessly only to antagonize hour by hour the regular posters here.  What excuse would they have? They want to end this thing it is coming to that? I say that not as a threat, more as this may be their goal.  Look at their actions,  they have ruined the format we had and now allow a mentally unstable child to harass and agitate a bunch of Celtics fans who want to share opinions on the team.  The BDC thread goes unanswered even with legitimate complaints that should be responded to.   What a joke.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to rameakap's comment:
    [QUOTE]

So BDC showed it still actually has the ability to moderate by deleting a fun thread by a known solid poster/C's fan?

What a joke... F-U indeed BDC, you are worthless and have ruined this forum. You sit on your hands for months, slap the real fans and good posters in the face by taking away the ignore button, ruining the old format, letting the trolls take over the site and letting a p!ss poor product exist... and yet you delete a post like that?

This place is a joke compared to other cities sports forum's... yuck!

[/QUOTE]

I joked today that Dottie of the BDC may be a troll now I am not so sure. They have ruined this bb with the format and now supported a mad troll who posts mindlessly only to antagonize hour by hour the regular posters here.  What excuse would they have? They want to end this thing it is coming to that? I say that not as a threat, more as this may be their goal.  Look at their actions,  they have ruined the format we had and now allow a mentally unstable child to harass and agitate a bunch of Celtics fans who want to share opinions on the team.  The BDC thread goes unanswered even with legitimate complaints that should be responded to.   What a joke.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

This forum is in such a sad state that I am planning to take a little time off.  Hopefully, things will improve some time.  That will be the time to come back.  Have fun guys.  Go Celts!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

There may be a simple explanation for the deletion.  Im not very familiar with BDC and the methedology of how posts get deleted. However, I can offer an example on a Yahoo message board..Here goes:

If a particular post is reported by clicking thru as "abuse" or "bad language" etc (you get the picture) and if those complaints reach a certain number... it will automatically delete the post, sometimes even temporarily ban the id.  The same person could use multiple ids to report the post and it will still delete it.

Point being, this could be the work of just one or two people that know the system or it could be BDC's ineptness because I do agree there was no basis for the post in questio to be deleted... unless of course, the moderator is anti-Thanksgiving. Dont laugh, I'd believe almost anything these days

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

In fact, I do believe its the work of someone posting on this forum and not BDC... Why??

Becasue if it was BDC that deleted the post... would they have really left the Headline of this thread standing??

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

I'm not at all sure that we can even report abuse.

That button doesn't seem to work.

Pud

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertmont. Show vertmont's posts

In response to prakash's comment:
    [QUOTE]

This forum is in such a sad state that I am planning to take a little time off.  Hopefully, things will improve some time.  That will be the time to come back.  Have fun guys.  Go Celts!!

[/QUOTE]

All true Celtic posters let's take a week off and come back and see what this place looks like, do not post any thing.