Fab Melo Available

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from wfdog. Show wfdog's posts

Re: Fab Melo Available

Good! At least DA isn't afraid to dangle his D-leaguers out there without clearing it with their agents first. I intially thought Fab would benefit from KG's tuteledge but he's a way bigger project than I thought. He may put it all together one day but probably not until long after KG & PP are gone.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

WojYahooNBA In pursuit of guard help, the Celtics have made rookie center Fab Melo available in trade offers, league sources tell Y! Sports.3 minutes ago · reply · retweet · favorite

WojYahooNBA In offering Melo, Boston's trying to preserve control of future picks and its current rotation to fortify for this season.

I guess fab is too much of a project. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to Rodimus77's comment:

WojYahooNBA In pursuit of guard help, the Celtics have made rookie center Fab Melo available in trade offers, league sources tell Y! Sports.3 minutes ago · reply · retweet · favorite

WojYahooNBA In offering Melo, Boston's trying to preserve control of future picks and its current rotation to fortify for this season

I have no idea but he looks like a wasted draft pick unless he can be traded.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

WojYahooNBA In offering Melo, Boston's trying to preserve control of future picks and its current rotation to fortify for this season.

To say he is a project is an understatement...his lateral movements are akin to Frankenstein doing a waltz and his reaction time is delayed by 2 seconds

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

In response to Mployee8's comment:

In response to VeniceSox's comment:

To say he is a project is an understatement...his lateral movements are akin to Frankenstein doing a waltz and his reaction time is delayed by 2 seconds

Can you say "Acie Earl?"

I would take Acie at this stage... so how does a guy like Melo put up those huge numbers in the D league.... is that league as bad as it sounds?