FACT: This has Always stepped up/exceded expectations in the playoffs...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from fancy-shamanski. Show fancy-shamanski's posts

FACT: This has Always stepped up/exceded expectations in the playoffs...

I feel good about the next game.  This team has fight, and good coaching...
    Every playoff series they have exceded expectatioon, i have a hard time believing they will go down without a fight... this will be 7 games.

3 years ago won it all...

2 years ago KG hurt still put up a fight and barely lost even though they were technically the weaker team.

Last year made the finals and only lost because perk was hurt and they got tired at the end and comitted/were called for about 15 4th quarter fouls

this year, played poor this series, but i have a hard time believing they will lose the next one and go down easily.

They may lose the series, but they will win more games... KG needs to show up, and shaq needs quality minutes.  Pierce is the man, have faith in the most underated celtic of all time...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from fancy-shamanski. Show fancy-shamanski's posts

Re: FACT: This has Always stepped up/exceded expectations in the playoffs...

also heat played their best ball in games 1 and 2 now way they can pley that well 2x.  The veteran leadership will take over if the Cs tie it up...  They can take this if they win the next 1

Sections
Shortcuts