Faker Trolls Have Nothing To Be Excited About

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 21st. Show 21st's posts

Faker Trolls Have Nothing To Be Excited About

I've noticed that the past few weeks, days after the Mavs swept the Lakers, there are so many Faker trolls here. I guess that's what happens when there is nothing to be excited about the Lakers. 

Celtic fans talk about the upcoming Draft and the 25th pick. The Lakers don't have a 1st round pick so their fans can only talk about Mike Brown. Yuck!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from icnd. Show icnd's posts

Re: Faker Trolls Have Nothing To Be Excited About

In Response to Faker Trolls Have Nothing To Be Excited About:
    I've noticed that the past few weeks, days after the Mavs swept the Lakers, there are so many Faker trolls here. I guess that's what happens when there is nothing to be excited about the Lakers.  Celtic fans talk about the upcoming Draft and the 25th pick. The Lakers don't have a 1st round pick so their fans can only talk about Mike Brown. Yuck!
    Posted by 21st

I'm glad you're orgasmic about a late first round pick.  But tell me something Einstein - how often does the 25th Pick in the draft make an immediate impact in the NBA?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from icnd. Show icnd's posts

In Response to Re: Faker Trolls Have Nothing To Be Excited About:
    Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! Long live Celtics, Death to Fakers!!!
    Posted by Pingkian

The maturity level of your post is beyond the charts. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

A laker troll constantly spinning the outlook is rosy after a historic collapse says it all about Laker world. The future for them is dim and getting dimmer.  Kobe will fall off big time by the playoffs next year. To not have seen how his game fell off so dramatically will mean maximum pain for them next year.

The Big three have fallen off due to age and too many minutes we have a head coach who has committed to five years to address this while the Lakers took a flyer on Mike Brown and Jerry West went to work for the Warriors.  That says it all about the two franchises.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from koberulz. Show koberulz's posts

A laker troll constantly spinning the outlook is rosy after a historic collapse says it all about Laker world. The future for them is dim and getting dimmer.  Kobe will fall off big time by the playoffs next year. To not have seen how his game fell off so dramatically will mean maximum pain for them next year. The Big three have fallen off due to age and too many minutes we have a head coach who has committed to five years to address this while the Lakers took a flyer on Mike Brown and Jerry West went to work for the Warriors.  That says it all about the two franchises.
    Posted by concord27

Winning Back to Back titles, and participating in the 3 championships in a row takes a toll on a team.  I understand that you are Celtic fan and cannot understand this as it has been 40+ years since your team last won back to back titles, but as a Laker fan, I have witnessed a 3-peat and back to back championships in just the last decade and know that it is not easy. Kobe and the Lakers have the same core of players that won the championship in 2009 and 2010 and by far, the best management in the league, so yeah, Laker fans are pretty optimistic. 

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from icnd. Show icnd's posts

A laker troll constantly spinning the outlook is rosy after a historic collapse says it all about Laker world. The future for them is dim and getting dimmer.  Kobe will fall off big time by the playoffs next year. To not have seen how his game fell off so dramatically will mean maximum pain for them next year. The Big three have fallen off due to age and too many minutes we have a head coach who has committed to five years to address this while the Lakers took a flyer on Mike Brown and Jerry West went to work for the Warriors.  That says it all about the two franchises.
    Posted by concord27

Lakers analysis from a sore-losing Celtics fan.  Objectivity that will surely have Laker Nation shaking in its boots.  Keep it coming.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from icnd. Show icnd's posts

In Response to Re: Faker Trolls Have Nothing To Be Excited About : You certainly paid attention because you replied to my post, IMBECILE!
    Posted by Fiercest34

As much attention as the bugers up my nose, green and annoying.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Misery loves company.

Neither franchise seems to be going anywhere anytime soon.

Pud

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from icnd. Show icnd's posts

A laker troll constantly spinning the outlook is rosy after a historic collapse says it all about Laker world.
    Posted by concord27

I'm sorry, should we be all doom and gloom after a 2nd round exit?  Will that make you feel better?  What about optimisic Dallas fans this year?  Nuts for feeling good about a team that lost 4 straight first round series from 2007 to 2010, right? 

Being optimistic about your team next year happens in every sport in every city, get it?  Say hi to your pal Ebenezer Scrooge for me.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts