FAKERS ELIMINATION THREAD!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

Re: FAKERS ELIMINATION THREAD!

Any guess on what Kobe's demands will be now? New coach? New players? Waaaaaaaa   waaaaaaaa waaaaaa ..........Hahahahaha

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

I gotta give Bryant credit. He tried his absolute best to will his team to win. He had a monster game. OKC just had too many weapons.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

In Response to Re: FAKERS ELIMINATION THREAD!:
    [QUOTE]I gotta give Bryant credit. He tried his absolute best to will his team to win. He had a monster game. OKC just had too many weapons.
    Posted by guyfromtex[/QUOTE]

Bryant is the reason they lose, Tex. By the start of the 4th qtr no one else on his team remembers what the ball even feels like.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

[QUOTE]I gotta give Bryant credit. He tried his absolute best to will his team to win. He had a monster game. OKC just had too many weapons.
    harden, westbrook, durant />kobe

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsfanmx. Show celticsfanmx's posts

Bryant had an amazing game. The rest of the team didn't put the same effort. Aside from Artest and Kobe it seemed to me like the entire team already had given up the game by the third quarter.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: FAKERS ELIMINATION THREAD! : I am curious how the Celtics would do in a seven game series against OKC
    Posted by dirty52[/QUOTE]

They would lose in 4.
    Boston beat up on weak East teams this year and now have had to face the frightening Hawks and 76ers. Boston's success is fools gold.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: FAKERS ELIMINATION THREAD! : They would lose in 4. Boston beat up on weak East teams this year and now have had to face the frightening Hawks and 76ers. Boston's success is fools gold.
    Posted by Mark from Ct[/QUOTE]
    You mad Mart from Cpt?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

Hey clown, your lakers just got their *sses handed to them. You and your team have been completely humiliated. Why don't you go hide underneath a rock with the rest of your troll friends! hahaha

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: FAKERS ELIMINATION THREAD! : They would lose in 4. Boston beat up on weak East teams this year and now have had to face the frightening Hawks and 76ers. Boston's success is fools gold.

Fools gold is looking better than purple and gold right NOW! Go away fool

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

[QUOTE]Hey clown, your lakers just got their *sses handed to them. You and your team have been completely humiliated. Why don't you go hide underneath a rock with the rest of your troll friends! hahaha

LA wasn't humiliated.
    They lost to a younger, better team.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

YEP, KoBE'S TEAMMATES MUST HATE PLAYING WITH him. he's a glorified melo.. 33 shots for 40 points... yep, thats a great performance (sigh).. i rather have kobe get 22 and 4 others get 15+.. but kobe would not put up with that.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

You would like to believe that they weren't humiliated but they were. It was no contest. OKC kicked LA around like a rag doll.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: FAKERS ELIMINATION THREAD! : Fools gold is looking better than purple and gold right NOW! Go away fool
    Posted by upperco1[/QUOTE]

Boston are pretenders.
    If they played a decent team, they would get swept.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: FAKERS ELIMINATION THREAD! : Boston are pretenders. If they played a decent team, they would get swept.

Take some meds Mary....Things will look better for you in a day or two.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: FAKERS ELIMINATION THREAD! : Take some meds Mary....Things will look better for you in a day or two.
    Posted by upperco1[/QUOTE]

Things are fine.
    OKC is a great young team.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

To quote your friend, Elven: "I feel your pain dawg!"  -Now go cry somewhere else you little sissy girl...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from cfaninla. Show cfaninla's posts

In response to "Re: FAKERS ELIMINATION THREAD!": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: FAKERS ELIMINATION THREAD! : They would lose in 4. Boston beat up on weak East teams this year and now have had to face the frightening Hawks and 76ers. Boston's success is fools gold. Posted by Mark from Ct[/QUOTE] Yeah, just like the lakers should have lost in four if it weren't for the 41 FT's...and they still only won by three...I hope you dont still think the lakers are any good...you're fooling yourself...and by the way, didn't that weak 76er team beat your mighty lakers?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

" I am curious how the Celtics would do in a seven game series against OKC"

Think the Celts would get their butts kicked but you never know. I'm guessing the Spurs come  out of the west anyhow.

" I just want to thank all the Laker trolls for making this so fun."

Interesting, I have a bit of a different view. I was rooting much harder against the Lakers only because of how classless the Laker fans in this forum have behaved as a group. It's too bad because it would have been fun to have basketball convos with classy Laker fans who appreciate the Lakers-Celts history and rivarly but we don't have those kinds of Laker fans here. So, good riddance to the Lakes if it will reduce the trolling here. I'm guessing it will because we know these Laker "fans" are gutless frontrunners and we don't see any sign of them when they lose. Well, except for Mark from Ct, who seems to have a bad case of soulrot.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: FAKERS ELIMINATION THREAD! : Best thing Mitch "Big Screen OKC" Kupchak could do to rebuild is trade Kobe before he gets too old .... Hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by Mployee8[/QUOTE]

Or maybe Kobe and Lebron will start a new league called "2 on 2"  hahhaahahaaa

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

Hey Mark, here is a song for you to drink to. Drown your sorrows away my friend and enjoy the Mighty Boston Celtics moving forward for Number 18...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsTAUs_h_uY

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

"Interesting, I have a bit of a different view. I was rooting much harder against the Lakers only because of how classless the Laker fans in this forum have behaved as a group. It's too bad because it would have been fun to have basketball convos with classy Laker fans who appreciate the Lakers-Celts history and rivarly but we don't have those kinds of Laker fans here. So, good riddance to the Lakes if it will reduce the trolling here. I'm guessing it will because we know these Laker "fans" are gutless frontrunners and we don't see any sign of them when they lose. Well, except for Mark from Ct, who seems to have a bad case of soulrot."
    Great post. I agree with you, Spanker.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: FAKERS ELIMINATION THREAD! : I don't know what Cpt is. Is that where you cash in your food stamps? No, not the slightest bit mad.
    Mark from Ct.
    Haven't read any of your posts in a long time.  Had you on ignore, but tonite I'm willing to make an exception.
    Gotta give you credit for showing up after your Lakers got closed out by a very good Thunder team.  That's more than I can say for the West Coast Laker trolls, who I'm sure won't show up at all until if and when the Celtics get closed out.
    Two disappointing seasons now for the Lakers.  There will be a big trade or two coming out of LA in the postseason.  The easy guess is Pau.  Too bad.  He's gotta be the most likeable of your team.
    Anyway, you either got some courage for showing up or you're a bit of a masochist.
    Fishing season officially starts for Kobe and crew tonite.

Sections
Shortcuts