FAKERS ELIMINATION THREAD!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Re: FAKERS ELIMINATION THREAD!

In Response to Re: FAKERS ELIMINATION THREAD!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: FAKERS ELIMINATION THREAD! : ya mean the underpass of the 405? too crowded by Laker Players waiting for a pass from Kobe ... LOL
    Posted by Mployee8[/QUOTE]
    I guess they won't be rioting around Staples Center tonite, eh?

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

You should see that perverted video, you might recognize your mama in it!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

What a wonderful day!!  The trolls here have made me savor every moment of this Lakers beatdown.  The best thing is that they don't appear to have any future with their salary cap situation.  With that much money tied up in Kobe with a no-trade clause, Good Luck!!  No young players to build upon either.

These guys going to limited to just trolling pleasures for a long time.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: FAKERS ELIMINATION THREAD! : Mark from Ct. Haven't read any of your posts in a long time.  Had you on ignore, but tonite I'm willing to make an exception. Gotta give you credit for showing up after your Lakers got closed out by a very good Thunder team.  That's more than I can say for the West Coast Laker trolls, who I'm sure won't show up at all until if and when the Celtics get closed out. Two disappointing seasons now for the Lakers.  There will be a big trade or two coming out of LA in the postseason.  The easy guess is Pau.  Too bad.  He's gotta be the most likeable of your team. Anyway, you either got some courage for showing up or you're a bit of a masochist. Fishing season officially starts for Kobe and crew tonite.
    Posted by breaktime[/QUOTE]

I've been away, not avoiding this website.
    LA will get younger and quicker even if they have to trade Gasol or Bynum.
    Sessions was a huge disappointment, but it's not all his fault.
    LA's offense is not good for his game.
    It's not good for any traditional point guard.
    Sessions might not come back if LA could upgrade the pg position.
    The only one that is an untouchable is Kobe.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from OC-CeltsFan. Show OC-CeltsFan's posts

In response to "Re: FAKERS ELIMINATION THREAD!": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: FAKERS ELIMINATION THREAD! : Boston are pretenders. If they played a decent team, they would get swept. Posted by Mark from Ct[/QUOTE] Typical of a laker and their fan. Can't win or lose with class. Your team just got punked and then you go on another teams board to harass their fans, even though we are one win away from advancing to the conference finals, while your team is already on vacation. What a clown

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

I feel your pain, dawg! LMAO!! Dude, you are too easy. I am having as much fun enjoying your rants as I did watching OKC's beatdown of LA!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

[QUOTE]In response to "Re: FAKERS ELIMINATION THREAD!": Typical of a laker and their fan. Can't win or lose with class. Your team just got punked and then you go on another teams board to harass their fans, even though we are one win away from advancing to the conference finals, while your team is already on vacation. What a clown
    Posted by OC-CeltsFan[/QUOTE]

Wow, these are some great wins for Boston against some of NBA's JV teams.
    I guess David Stern should just hand the trophy to Boston.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eddyd08. Show Eddyd08's posts

Adios Lakers :D

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: FAKERS ELIMINATION THREAD! : How will that happen ... Only Houston had interest in Gasol and that chance is long gone. Kobe may demand a trade if Mitch can't get anything done and Bynum is a TO and their best trade bait but with lots of ????'s .... and if traded they'd have no center unless Gasol moved over and that just makes them older. They have been upgrading PG for years ... Fisher, Blake, Sessions ... how bout Billups, that should make you younger? ... Hahaha!!!
    Posted by Mployee8[/QUOTE]

LA could get quite a package for Bynum.
    Maybe they could start next season with 36 year old Garnett at center...
    Oh right, that's Boston that will do that...

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

I've said this before, I hate the Lakers and Kobe too, especially after the rape incident and then 2 years ago when in Game 7 he went 6/24 or 25% & was named MVP of the series. He'd been the goat had they lost !!!

BUT, as a basketball fan and I am many times biased toward the Celtics, I think that Kobe is the best since MJ...opinions welcomed on who any of you think is 2nd to MJ. He makes some of the most acrobatic avatar type shots that make that are incredible. He scored 38, 36 and 42 in the last 3 games and reason he’s a ball hog, is that no one is better shooting from the perimeter or driving to the basket on that team.  Even tired, he has a better chance of making the basket.  The only other prolific scorers are Bynum & Gasol & that’s because they are 7ft tall.  Our team has a number of perimeter shooters, Allen, PP, KG, Bass, Pietrus and Rondo too occasionally so we can spred the ball around.

OK, that’s my $.02.  Again, Kobe, much older now, is a gifted athlete and I bet he still could beat most people his size, not Durant, in a one on one. Yup, maybe LeBron would take him but driving to the basket he’s as good as Rose, Wade,Westbrook, Paul etc., in my opinion !!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]In response to "Re: FAKERS ELIMINATION THREAD!": Typical of a laker and their fan. Can't win or lose with class. Your team just got punked and then you go on another teams board to harass their fans, even though we are one win away from advancing to the conference finals, while your team is already on vacation. What a clown
    Posted by OC-CeltsFan[/QUOTE]

Agree with you.  Not sure why these annoying la fans are allowed to post on this site.  All many of them do is argue and insult everyone. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

I’m glad the Lakers are eliminated firstly because I don’t want them catching us with rings and for another reason.  Other than game #1 when OKC shot 60-65% & this close out game which were both blow outs, the Lakers were in the other games & could have won them and might have won the series. Then I would have needed to sweat out their series with the Spurs.  Soooo, assuming we win the East, and although I’d like get revenge for Game 7 two years ago, for some reason they get up for us and did beat us twice this year, close games but they won because of rebounds.  Game 7 they did get gifted 37-17 foul shots.  But, I reiterate, their biggies, Bynum & Gasol, always seem to get them to outrebound us by 10-15 and although we may shoot 45-50% and they 35-40%, the extra chances give their mediocre perimeter shooters, other than Kobe,  more opportunities and although we seem to  outplay them, they luck out.  Soooo, I would not be confident if we were to face them in the finals keeping in mind that Game 7 would be in LA & the refs don’t want their tires flattened or they don’t want to be mugged, so you can be assured they would have gotten a lot of phantom just breathing on Kobe type foul calls !!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Onthe405. Show Onthe405's posts

In response to "Re: FAKERS ELIMINATION THREAD!": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: FAKERS ELIMINATION THREAD! : Wow, these are some great wins for Boston against some of NBA's JV teams. I guess David Stern should just hand the trophy to Boston. Posted by Mark from Ct[/QUOTE] Only a fool or a lunatic continues to comment on a team that is still in the playoffs, while their team nearly got swept and is now on vacation. So which one are you? Speaking of fools good, Kobe scoring 42, was the worst thing that could have happened to the Lakers tonight. It convinces our already delusional fans that ball hogging and chucking up 28 shots a game is a winning formula. And keep dreaming that our chest full of used up overpaid goods is desired by anyone. Between that and our salary structure, we are in for a long haul of misery and blind homerism isn't going to change that. After the last two years Celtics fans are laughing at us as they should. Go do what Lakers fans do best...jump on the kings bandwagon while you have the chance.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Skins and Heart. Show Skins and Heart's posts

Bryant needs to change his game if the team is going to go anywhere.

Kareem was able to leave his ego at the door and accept a lesser role in the offense after 85/86. Because of this selflessness he won two more titles and had a chance at another in his final season.

I don't see Bryant being able to do this. Yes he's won five rings, but this doesn't mean he's in any way equal to Magic or Kareem as far as being a Laker great.

Needs to start putting the team first, second and third.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: FAKERS ELIMINATION THREAD! : They would lose in 4. Boston beat up on weak East teams this year and now have had to face the frightening Hawks and 76ers. Boston's success is fools gold.
    Posted by Mark from Ct[/QUOTE]

Aww.  Someone is a bitter bear.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: FAKERS ELIMINATION THREAD! : LA could get quite a package for Bynum. Maybe they could start next season with 36 year old Garnett at center... Oh right, that's Boston that will do that...

Dude.  Man up and grow a pair.  The Lakers lost.  Most of us here knew the Lakers were going to get destroyed, most of us didn't care that much either. You cared, you're sad. Own it.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: FAKERS ELIMINATION THREAD! : I've been away, not avoiding this website. LA will get younger and quicker even if they have to trade Gasol or Bynum. Sessions was a huge disappointment, but it's not all his fault. LA's offense is not good for his game. It's not good for any traditional point guard. Sessions might not come back if LA could upgrade the pg position. The only one that is an untouchable is Kobe.

"Sessions will EASILY average 13 points and 10 assists for the lakers"  (If Sessions is better than Fisher, then they DID upgrade at the PG position)
    "The NBA NEVER schedules back to back games in the playoffs."
    "LA will get younger and quicker" - with nothing to trade but Bynum or Gasol and NO first round picks.
    Mark has once again hit the trifecta!!!!!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: FAKERS ELIMINATION THREAD! : "Sessions will EASILY average 13 points and 10 assists for the lakers"  (If Sessions is better than Fisher, then they DID upgrade at the PG position) "The NBA NEVER schedules back to back games in the playoffs." "LA will get younger and quicker" - with nothing to trade but Bynum or Gasol and NO first round picks. Mark has once again hit the trifecta!!!!!!
    Posted by hedleylamarr[/QUOTE]

I am trying to think of one thing Mark said in his close to 1000 posts that actually turned out to be true.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

[QUOTE]Bryant needs to change his game if the team is going to go anywhere. Kareem was able to leave his ego at the door and accept a lesser role in the offense after 85/86. Because of this selflessness he won two more titles and had a chance at another in his final season. I don't see Bryant being able to do this. Yes he's won five rings, but this doesn't mean he's in any way equal to Magic or Kareem as far as being a Laker great. Needs to start putting the team first, second and third.
    Posted by Skins and Heart[/QUOTE]
    Good post.  Magic was a much more valuable player than Kobe. Much.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from no1celticsfan. Show no1celticsfan's posts

Looks like Thug Bynum turned out to be a profit afterall........close-out games ARE easy, HAHAHAHA.  Thanks for playing!

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: FAKERS ELIMINATION THREAD! : HUH??????????  Down 3-1?  Fakers were toast .  They barely eeked out their only win!!!  After Denver took them to 7 it was a wrap.  Then to get a back to back against a young OKC team, it just spelled doom.
    Posted by jdm894g[/QUOTE]
    Yes, as it turns out. As I said, I'm glad to be wrong.
    But I notice you didn't post this until after the game was over.

Sections
Shortcuts