Fakers lose to Grizzlies!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsfanmx. Show celticsfanmx's posts

Fakers lose to Grizzlies!

Enjoy it trolls!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickFox17. Show RickFox17's posts

Re: Fakers lose to Grizzlies!

Yeah baby  I love it.  Are they new Miami Heat now

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from KGLove. Show KGLove's posts

No ones as bad as the Heat... cant wait to see the Cavs win on Thurs!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Wow all those unwelcome visitors are gone. The Lakers are looking very poor indeed and against the Pacers. Grizzlies, it must be the killer schedule.  Faker king Kobe bricked a shot in the fourth and cried for a foul.  The Grizzlies would have gone up by nine and the ref actually called back the play as it was being brought back to mid court.  They gave it back to the Lakers and tried to get them back in the game.  They lose but it is troubling their is a what appears to be Kobe's rules or Faker's rules to help when all else fails for this pampered team.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Wonder who Phil will blame this time for the loss.  Maybe the crowd noise.

Gasol the Elder played another 45 mins.

Gasol and koME a combined 14-38...ouch!

Tony Allen  .... 4 mins in first half.....0-3.......  -6.....a real "complete" player, that guy!!

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rayallen1. Show rayallen1's posts

WoOT!  Nothing better than a lakers' 3 game-losing/streak...oh wait, how about a 4 game losing streak.  Lol.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickFox17. Show RickFox17's posts

In Response to Re: Fakers lose to Grizzlies!:
    WoOT!  Nothing better than a lakers' 3 game-losing/streak...oh wait, how about a 4 game losing streak.  Lol.
    Posted by rayallen1

I agree and   it feels better now living here in LA
    Go Celtics

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

Don't gloat guys.  It is just a 3 game losing streak.  Artest and Zen master will kiss and make up soon.  Bynum will be back soon and Kobe will be careful not to kick him in the knee this year.  Also, I don't see Kobe demanding that Kupchak dumps Gasol for better players to help him win.  The adrenaline of 3-peat prospect might be wearing off.  It is just going to get better in LA LA land.

Artest: One alphabet from Arrest.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonsucks69. Show bostonsucks69's posts

Have fun now because in June you will be crying green tears once again. Cool

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from uncommon13. Show uncommon13's posts

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

If they were struggling like they are with a full squad it might be worth worrying about. But they aren't.

Get Bynum back and get more experience in the triangle for Blake and Barnes and things will be fine. 

No one doubts they have a stronger squad than last years'.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from PierceIsTheTruth. Show PierceIsTheTruth's posts

if this struggling was in feb or march i would be happy. they can recover when bynum gets back. but i will take the losses while i can :D

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

If they were struggling like they are with a full squad it might be worth worrying about. But they aren't. Get Bynum back and get more experience in the triangle for Blake and Barnes and things will be fine.  No one doubts they have a stronger squad than last years'.
    Posted by FlobusMcNugget

I do!
    We don't have a full squad either!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Don't gloat guys.  It is just a 3 game losing streak.  Artest and Zen master will kiss and make up soon.  Bynum will be back soon and Kobe will be careful not to kick him in the knee this year.  Also, I don't see Kobe demanding that Kupchak dumps Gasol for better players to help him win.  The adrenaline of 3-peat prospect might be wearing off.  It is just going to get better in LA LA land. Artest: One alphabet from Arrest.
    Posted by prakash

Only because it can't get any worse.  Not gloating, just enjoying.  And, for the record, love it when Phil said "Bynum said 3 weeks 3 weeks ago."   (he will be back "soon", when is that, Christmas?) They will be good, but can't you guys just own up to the fact that many other teams improved from last year?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonsucks69. Show bostonsucks69's posts

Posted by uncommon13

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u176/zrider1_photos/CelticsBlankBanner.png

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from datruthpp34. Show datruthpp34's posts

Celtics are way better without rondo

truth to be told

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbeach48. Show dbeach48's posts

"How sweet is is" when the Celts win and the fakers lose on the same night

its like a warm day in December.

turn off the heat.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Qdaddy. Show Qdaddy's posts

Wow all those unwelcome visitors are gone. The Lakers are looking very poor indeed and against the Pacers. Grizzlies, it must be the killer schedule.  Faker king Kobe bricked a shot in the fourth and cried for a foul.  The Grizzlies would have gone up by nine and the ref actually called back the play as it was being brought back to mid court.  They gave it back to the Lakers and tried to get them back in the game.  They lose but it is troubling their is a what appears to be Kobe's rules or Faker's rules to help when all else fails for this pampered team.
    Posted by concord27

Please! Do I really need to remind you of the Celtics losses...to Toronto and Cleveland. Must be that "killer schedule".

All the top teams will stub their toe, just like the C's did.

We're not losing any sleep over it, but enjoy while you can. Bynum will be rejoining the team soon and this will all be a faded memory.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

In Response to Fakers lose to Grizzlies!:
    Enjoy it trolls!
    Posted by celticsfanmx

Some things simply make me scratch my head, some things simply amaze me.....

Oh boy the Lakers on a road trip lost to Memphis - the Celtics were completely embarrassed off the floor last year by Memphis and had to go overtime this year to beat Memphis by 6 in OT.

The Cs barely beat the Knicks and have played three overtime games - that means the Cs are about 9 total points a shot here or there from being 9 and 8 as opposed to 13 and 4........  wake up Celtics fans......

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

In Response to Fakers lose to Grizzlies! : Some things simply make me scratch my head, some things simply amaze me..... Oh boy the Lakers on a road trip lost to Memphis - the Celtics were completely embarrassed off the floor last year by Memphis and had to go overtime this year to beat Memphis by 6 in OT. The Cs barely beat the Knicks and have played three overtime games - that means the Cs are about 9 total points a shot here or there from being 9 and 8 as opposed to 13 and 4........  wake up Celtics fans......
    Posted by TheDUDDER

If a catastrophic event didn't kill all the dinosaurs then the Celtics would still be 0-0. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

In Response to Fakers lose to Grizzlies! : Some things simply make me scratch my head, some things simply amaze me..... Oh boy the Lakers on a road trip lost to Memphis - the Celtics were completely embarrassed off the floor last year by Memphis and had to go overtime this year to beat Memphis by 6 in OT. The Cs barely beat the Knicks and have played three overtime games - that means the Cs are about 9 total points a shot here or there from being 9 and 8 as opposed to 13 and 4........  wake up Celtics fans......
    Posted by TheDUDDER

hey jeally jealouston, pardon us for enjoying the celtics and their players, including rondo and perkins. i do hope santa will bring you a contending team to root for one of these years.

Sections
Shortcuts