Fakers moving Howard?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Fakers moving Howard?

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/report-lakers-might-listen-offers-162006176--nba.html

Looks like the fakers are on Plan C or D by now...do the Celts get in this mess???

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Re: Fakers moving Howard?

In response to Ortiz123's comment:

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/report-lakers-might-listen-offers-162006176--nba.html

Looks like the fakers are on Plan C or D by now...do the Celts get in this mess???

They will get more for him than we can offer is my guess.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Howard to the sixers for Bynum

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Thanks Ortiz! Mitch thinks he going to make some sort of blockbuster deal to save the Laker franchise! LOL!!

To use the signature phrase from the movie Taken, "Good Luck"

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to Ortiz123's comment:

Not really surprised.  Does anyone have an idea of where he will end up?  I would guess either Atlanta or Dallas.  Not sure who would be traded for him. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

I would think the Rockets would still be interested. I think a trio of Lin, Harden & DH would be pretty impressive. Rockets have some "frontcourt" shooters that the Lakers could take advantage of, and maybe even a GASOL/ASIK could be an interesting duo.

However, ESPN Trade Machine has told me that its impossible for Rockets to take DH, as they don't have enough salary to send out.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Clearly both their trade value has dropped considerably plus you do have the huge salary issues that will prohibit most teams from engaging.  Plus when you are desparate, your trade position weakens.  Somebody will take a chance with Howard.  Hope it isn't the Celtics.  I think Howard will end up in Dallas (maybe for Dirk?) with other pieces involved.  It will be tough to move Gasol's $39M, but I'm changing my mind and think he would be the best big man that we could land.  Maybe for Pierce and Barbosa or Lee and pick?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Dalas would be wise move

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to Eldunker's comment:

Clearly both their trade value has dropped considerably plus you do have the huge salary issues that will prohibit most teams from engaging.  Plus when you are desparate, your trade position weakens.  Somebody will take a chance with Howard.  Hope it isn't the Celtics.  I think Howard will end up in Dallas (maybe for Dirk?) with other pieces involved.  It will be tough to move Gasol's $39M, but I'm changing my mind and think he would be the best big man that we could land.  Maybe for Pierce and Barbosa or Lee and pick?

We are not going to get him but Howard would play much better with the Celtics than most teams. It is all about defense here. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

and he won't have to worry about anybody asking him if he likes playing with them...

T-ball stuff...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

He hasn't been the same since the back surgery. The question is wil he ever be again. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Yeah he looks almost robotic...but hey, tough to move and still a weapon...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to jtkl's comment:

He hasn't been the same since the back surgery. The question is wil he ever be again. 

You may be right.  He may never be the same player since before his surgery.  I know of quite a few people who are not professional athletes that have complications related to back problems.  You can never be really sure that you will fully recover after such a surgery.  Some have lingering problems for years after being diagnosed with back problems. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Larry Legend was never the same....

15. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts