False Game Stats

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from romneywins. Show romneywins's posts

False Game Stats

The Boston Celtics could eaisly be over 500.   If you consider the first few games as a time that Coach was looking at players and players were looking at their coach and teammates.  If u look at the games from the four game win streak and start counting there you will have a better picture of this team at this time.  We are good enough to play anybody and we lose to the top teams by a small margine.  Against the middle and low teams we win a good percentage.  Team idenity was formed during the four game win streak and we have been a good middle of the road team from that point on.  Danny must keep Rondo on the bench through January and he needs to move Bass and Hump, this will create more loses.  One mistake Danny made was hiring Brad Stevens who is a real coach.  The guy is going to come at u with a good plan and energy and he produces wins.  He is very good at getting the most out of all of his players which sets him apart from our last coach by a mile or so.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re: False Game Stats

In response to mossad-did-911's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Danny's BEST move has been hiring Stevens. that's saying something considering his fleecing of the Nets that will pay major dividends down the road. His worst move has been keeping Bass and Lee up til this point. Marshonn Brooks should be getting minutes and experience. In a division that only has 2 teams above .500 the Celts are just good enough to sneak into the playoffs. That would be disasterous. Boston would be lucky to win 1 game in a series vs Miami or Indiana.

[/QUOTE]

Lee they only got last year.  Bass is a relative bargain now for what he gives us.  I was high on getting Lee last year, now I want him gone.

And I'll say this again, for those that have not been here a long time.

The day DA traded cry Baby Davis for Bass - I did a cartwheel!  He is SOOOOO much better and more manageable than Davis.  I loathed Davis, and I'm glad he's gone.

Only trade Bass to get a decent player, otherwise, by today's standards, he's a bargain.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from johconn. Show johconn's posts

In response to mossad-did-911's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Danny's BEST move has been hiring Stevens. that's saying something considering his fleecing of the Nets that will pay major dividends down the road. His worst move has been keeping Bass and Lee up til this point. Marshonn Brooks should be getting minutes and experience. In a division that only has 2 teams above .500 the Celts are just good enough to sneak into the playoffs. That would be disasterous. Boston would be lucky to win 1 game in a series vs Miami or Indiana.

[/QUOTE]

Great points made by both commenters. Bass is looking mighty trade friendly and all Humpty has to do is show he's interested and teams will line up to take him. There will be no shifting Lee or Wallace unless DA gets creative. This is one hell of a fascinating season and Brad Stevens has really shown some great value. I think we are destained to be a lottery team despite the rubbish being spouted about Celtic pride and not the Celtics way of tanking. Such a loada nonsense and wilful blinkering. DA comments of late have been interesting and yes, we should not be interested in straddling the middleground for the next 5 years. 

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

Wow areal Celtics bball discussion.

Stevens is a great coach, that was noticeable from day 1,and I believe before he is done will win multiple rings.

I Stevens and DA have a solid plan and are  already on their way to more of a reloading than rebuilding. There is more than one way to skin a cat and DA sees what happened first in his player experience,then in his coaching experience and now as his GM experience, DA has the ability to take something away from every experience objectively, the good and the bad. I feel we have a good base left that has a lot of potential and the window of opportunity is wide open right now.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

Oooops I spoke too soon.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

And?

10. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts