Fans complaining that Minnisota has too many WHITE players

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

Fans complaining that Minnisota has too many WHITE players

Wolves fans are complaining that Minnisota has too many white players as 10 of the 15 players are white,so funny. Yet Minnisota playing without their two best players Love and Rubio beat the Kings last night by double digits. Former Celtic Center Greg Steisma was fantsatic for the Wolves."Greg Stiesma had something to do with that, too. Giving Nikola Pekovic a break, he hounded Cousins around the basket and had nine points, seven rebounds and four blocks in 16 minutes."

Ainge and Rivers let Greg walk last year and brought in Collins to take his place. Greg was not considered athletic enough to play for Boston.

Nice to see the great athletic trash talking C's get off to a great start 0-2????Maybe Boston could use some of the Wolves unathletic players, I don't see Ainge taking any Wolves players in any trade situation.Very Sad

Take care Run

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re: Fans complaining that Minnisota has too many WHITE players

Thought you retired from the board, and cancelled your subscription??

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:

No you would like that I bet. email was hacked into ,had to change email vendor.

Take care Run  Would you take Greg back over Collins?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to runrunandrun's comment:

Wolves fans are complaining that Minnisota has too many white players as 10 of the 15 players are white,so funny. Yet Minnisota playing without their two best players Love and Rubio beat the Kings last night by double digits. Former Celtic Center Greg Steisma was fantsatic for the Wolves."Greg Stiesma had something to do with that, too. Giving Nikola Pekovic a break, he hounded Cousins around the basket and had nine points, seven rebounds and four blocks in 16 minutes."

Ainge and Rivers let Greg walk last year and brought in Collins to take his place. Greg was not considered athletic enough to play for Boston.

Nice to see the great athletic trash talking C's get off to a great start 0-2????Maybe Boston could use some of the Wolves unathletic players, I don't see Ainge taking any Wolves players in any trade situation.Very Sad

Take care Run

Why do you continue to post your insulting and hateful comments about  the Celtics organization? 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

In response to susan250's comment:

Take care Run

Why do you continue to post your insulting and hateful comments about  the Celtics organization? 

Sue How is this hatefull? Boston radio stations have been talking about the Wolves all week? This is current events . Also we have a National election based on race. Romney has 61% of the white vote and OBama has 99% of the black vote,why? I am voting for Obama as I did before in 2008. I love all races and just like to point out when one business seems to be selecting only one race of applicants.Plus I like to end stereotypes like black people can only play basketball, it is great when black men become President and white guys play in the NBA,it ends the negative stereoptypes people harbor.

Take care Run

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Take care Run

Sue How is this hatefull? Boston radio stations have been talking about the Wolves all week? This is current events . Also we have a National election based on race. Romney has 61% of the white vote and OBama has 99% of the black vote,why? I am voting for Obama as I did before in 2008. I love all races and just like to point out when one business seems to be selecting only one race of applicants.Plus I like to end stereotypes like black people can only play basketball, it is great when black men become President and white guys play in the NBA,it ends the negative stereoptypes people harbor.

Take care Run

The thing is Run you are a one trick pony.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Take care Run

Take care Run

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Ah run the ignorant racist rears his disgusting face again

The T'Wolves are are borderline playoff team who will not get to the 2nd rd of the playoffs

The Celtics are a borderline title contender who will get to the 2nd rd of the playoffs

By all means run, go root for the t'Wolves, you are a bigot trash human being nobody wants here.

Do you know the c's wanted to keep Stiemsma but based on rules of the salary cap (which you have no clue about) they were unable to match his contract offer? collins is playing for the vet min. Ignorant AND racist... the double whammy.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

No you would like that I bet. email was hacked into ,had to change email vendor.

I would take Steamer over Collins!  They wanted him back, MN offered more money...good for him!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from DFURY13. Show DFURY13's posts

Get it right not 10 white guys, 10 non black players. There is a racist there that is accusing the twolves of being biased in there signing practices to lure white fans. Love is White. AK47 is white, Rubio is spanish. It has no merit and of all people you should be ashamed. As I always say old fool I hope you runandrunandrun in front of a bus.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

In response to concord27's comment:

Take care Run

Take care Run

No Ainge is a one trck GM,I am so tired of hearing him state we draft the best athlete knowing it is acode word for black player.

happy Sunday

Run

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

I would take Steamer over Collins!  They wanted him back, MN offered more money...good for him!

Do you really think Boston could not afford Greg,they have a 75 million payroll and Greg makes 2 million a year. They never even talked to Greg after the season last year. Doc benched him in the playoffs and verbally scolded him on the bench,watch the replays.

Did you ever see Doc scream at any other players,NO. Maybe Troy or Erden or Luke.

Take care Run

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

In response to DFURY13's comment:

Get it right not 10 white guys, 10 non black players. There is a racist there that is accusing the twolves of being biased in there signing practices to lure white fans. Love is White. AK47 is white, Rubio is spanish. It has no merit and of all people you should be ashamed. As I always say old fool I hope you runandrunandrun in front of a bus.

If the Wolves stay healthy they win more games then Boston this year.

Spanish is White according to census counters.

Take care Run

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticelmo. Show celticelmo's posts

The color we are after is GOLD. Who cares if the players are White. Black or Yellow. Funny how the Celts used to be accused of being racist because they had too many white players and now this? Can't we all just get along?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Do you really think Boston could not afford Greg,they have a 75 million payroll and Greg makes 2 million a year. They never even talked to Greg after the season last year. Doc benched him in the playoffs and verbally scolded him on the bench,watch the replays.

Did you ever see Doc scream at any other players,NO. Maybe Troy or Erden or Luke.

Take care Run

I've seen Doc scream at Rondo, Big Baby and Bradley.  You?  No, they could not afford to give Greg what MN gave him.  If they spent any more money, they would only have been able to offer Terry the mini-MLE, and he would have walked!  They had to keep the spending at that level in order to sign Jason Terry.  And YES, without Ray, I'd rather have Jason Terry than the Steamer!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillallbost08. Show stillallbost08's posts

greg had a tough night...0 pts...0 rbs...0 blocks...-8

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

BDC Celtic Fans complaining runrunandrun has started another thread.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

Take care Run

They didn't have his Bird rights you fool.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

the only salient point in this post is that stiemsmssmsma should not have been allowed to get away.  he paced 3rd in the league in blocks per 48 minutes played.  he made mistakes, yes.  HOWEVER, since GOOD BIG MEN are SO RARE today, we should have paid him the $3M and then stapled his behind to a big man coach so we could have had SOMETHING other than just KG X 30 mins and then faking it for 18 minutes a night this year. 

STUPID DECISION BY DANNY AINGE

Collins is a nothing.  Darko will likely turn up looking like a 37 year old even though he's 27

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from DFURY13. Show DFURY13's posts

Bloggety and run should run in front of a bus and then this forum would be much better off.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from DFURY13. Show DFURY13's posts

That is classy, I didn't swear did I?

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to aciemvp's comment:

the only salient point in this post is that stiemsmssmsma should not have been allowed to get away.  he paced 3rd in the league in blocks per 48 minutes played.  he made mistakes, yes.  HOWEVER, since GOOD BIG MEN are SO RARE today, we should have paid him the $3M and then stapled his behind to a big man coach so we could have had SOMETHING other than just KG X 30 mins and then faking it for 18 minutes a night this year. 

STUPID DECISION BY DANNY AINGE

Collins is a nothing.  Darko will likely turn up looking like a 37 year old even though he's 27

I thought Hollins gave us just as much in the playoffs as Steamer did.

Sections
Shortcuts