FAT MELO THE CELTICS HOPE AND SAVIOR BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Re: FAT MELO THE CELTICS HOPE AND SAVIOR BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

How that lottery pick working out  oh I am so sorry you dont have one.

Have a blessed night

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 003323344. Show 003323344's posts

DUH-WIGHT HOWARD? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

DUH-WIGHT HOWARD? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 003323344. Show 003323344's posts

Re: FAT MELO THE CELTICS HOPE AND SAVIOR BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vz6ARZqznjw

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

"I've tried to go out of my way to get him the ball," Bryant told Y! Sports. "Sometimes I end up looking like an idiot, because I get up in the air, I've got a shot, but I try to find him. But he thinks I'm going to shoot, so his back is turned. I'm trying to think about getting him the ball a lot – take care of him as much as I possibly can. It takes me out of rhythm a little bit, but I'm fine with that. If that's going to help our team, I'm more than willing to do that."

lol....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Fab Melo is a 2-3 year gamble, only real idiots don't know this. 

Dwight on the other hand is a one year rental. He's not re-signing with LA and meantime he can't hit a free throw....

10. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts