Father Time

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Re: Father Time

In Response to Re: Father Time:
    [QUOTE]Not only a good 1st rounder, it could be the 1st pick of the draft. Remember, as long as you're in the lottery anything's possible. Last year the supposed 8th pick that the Cavs got from the Clips turned out to be the #1 pick of the draft.
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

If the Celtics continue to struggle, it is definitely possible that they could end up with a good draft pick.  It is still a certain amount of luck to end up with the # 1 pick. 

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rman0909. Show rman0909's posts

I say for 2013 keep RAllen, PP and KG at the bench ( all 3 can average 45ppg).
    Pay KG for a LOT less money and make these guys the NEW starting 5:

PG Rondo
    PF #1 draft pick
    PG JJuan
    C No Name Center that the C's need to pound the board and score.
    G ETWMoore 

Bench: J Green (hopefully he comes back 100%), RAllen, PP, KG, Bradley, Bass, Stiesma

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: Father Time:
    [QUOTE]I say for 2013 keep RAllen, PP and KG at the bench ( all 3 can average 45ppg). Pay KG for a LOT less money and make these guys the NEW starting 5: PG  Rondo PF #1 draft pick PG JJuan C No Name Center that the C's need to pound the board and score. G ETWMoore  Bench: J   Green (hopefully he comes back 100%), RAllen, PP, KG, Bradley, Bass, Stiesma
    Posted by rman0909[/QUOTE]

I agree with you and could see a similar team for next season.  We can already see that having KG, Paul and Ray as starters isn't working this year and they are going to be older next season.  I still believe that KG may retire depending on how he plays this season. 

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

The JON quote tells you all you need to know about this now depleted team.

When the youth gets integrated in the rotation, the older players will find productivity they can't muster now and we may start winning some games.

Not a lot of games but enough that we may not make the lottery.  If some of the big three or Rondo gets hurt then the idea of the lottery is a possible.

Depending on the way you look at it we could even end up in the playoffs which will be a mixed bag.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

When the season started I thought we were a playoff team but unless something changes quickly I'd vote for playing the young guys and heading to the lottery

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BoylestonBB. Show BoylestonBB's posts

The Celts had the desire to beat the Bulls, they did not have the speed or athleticism.  We have a draft with some great talent coming up, I suggest we make moves focused on ensuring that pick is as high as possible.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from rman0909. Show rman0909's posts

Re: Father Time.REVISED

PG Rondo
    PF Strong scorer (22 ppg)..Any names??
    PG JJuan
    C No Name Big Center that the C's need to pound the board and score 12ppg / 9 rpg.
    Bradley if he does mature

Bench: #1 draft pick , RAllen, PP, KG if he does stay, Bass, Stiesma

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

I thik the 2012-13 Roster should be

Starters:
    Rondo 
    Moore
    Pietrus
    Bass
    Steismsa