Fatso gets 2 rebounds, can we trade this guy already?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Re: Fatso gets 2 rebounds, can we trade this guy already?

Hmmm,  I think he was being sarcastic.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from clappy. Show clappy's posts

Why does everyone moan about Baby and Rondo? Rondo was brilliant last night and Baby was shooting great and picked up an awsome charge. PP said he is the best 6th man in the league and PP doesn't just say things to be heard. That said, we could do better on the boards, but that's a group effort. Everybody knows Baby is not tall and has short arms for his size. But how many fat men an outside shot that good? and lead the league in charges taken?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

Someone doesn't have an ear (or in this case an eye) for sarcasm. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

In Response to Re: Fatso gets 2 rebounds, can we trade this guy already?:
    [QUOTE]Why does everyone moan about Baby and Rondo? Rondo was brilliant last night and Baby was shooting great and picked up an awsome charge. PP said he is the best 6th man in the league and PP doesn't just say things to be heard. That said, we could do better on the boards, but that's a group effort. Everybody knows Baby is not tall and has short arms for his size. But how many fat men an outside shot that good? and lead the league in charges taken?
    Posted by clappy[/QUOTE]

I would expect PP to say that about his teammate.

Some in Dallas say they have the best 6th man in Jason Terry

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from colombiano. Show colombiano's posts

This is just hilarious. FYI there isn't one Celtic player that is perfect in every category.....Let's stop the nonsense about blasting Glen Davis.....Let's look at his positive contributions to the team....He is not the best rebounder in the league but so what...

In Doc we trust!!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]This is just hilarious. FYI there isn't one Celtic player that is perfect in every category.....Let's stop the nonsense about blasting Glen Davis.....Let's look at his positive contributions to the team....He is not the best rebounder in the league but so what... In Doc we trust!!!!
    Posted by colombiano[/QUOTE]

The original post and all of our early responses were sarcastic.  We do realize his value and we were baiting the BBD haters. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeezem. Show jeezem's posts

Doc said we need to rebound better as a team, and if you total the individual rebounds and team rebounds, we won total rebounds by 6 for the game.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Fatso gets 2 rebounds, can we trade this guy already? : I would expect PP to say that about his teammate. Some in Dallas say they have the best 6th man in Jason Terry
    Posted by BiasLewis[/QUOTE]

I think those two guys probably will get the most votes for 6th man.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Icon11. Show Icon11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Fatso gets 2 rebounds, can we trade this guy already? : The original post and all of our early responses were sarcastic.  We do realize his value and we were baiting the BBD haters. 
    Posted by Celtsfan4life[/QUOTE]

Apparently "haters" are classified as those who love BBD's game, don't want him to be traded but think he could grab some more than 1.5 boards a game over the last 2. Ha.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Fatso gets 2 rebounds, can we trade this guy already? : The original post and all of our early responses were sarcastic.  We do realize his value and we were baiting the BBD haters. 

Sorry, but maybe I lack a sense of humor, but as sarcasm this was pretty poorly  written and sure sounded serious enough. That being said, maybe next time sarcasm is injected to this site maybe you should be a bit more obvious for us who don't recognize sarcasm very well.

Just my thoughts,
    Hetchinspete

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytf25. Show jaytf25's posts

23 points for Big Baby. He made up for the rebounds.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Fatso gets 2 rebounds, can we trade this guy already? : Sorry, but maybe I lack a sense of humor, but as sarcasm this was pretty poorly  written and sure sounded serious enough. That being said, maybe next time sarcasm is injected to this site maybe you should be a bit more obvious for us who don't recognize sarcasm very well. Just my thoughts, Hetchinspete
    Posted by Hetchinspete[/QUOTE]

Well, I recognized it and there's an entire list of people who responded that recognized it.   Maybe you don't recognize it as well as you think you do!  Just my thoughts.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Hetchinspete......

try reading the original post again and tell me you really thought Acie really believes BBD is a cancer to his team, a fat loafer, or that the rest of the statements were really true?   

Wow.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

[QUOTE]Someone doesn't have an ear (or in this case an eye) for sarcasm. 
    Posted by CablesWyndBairn[/QUOTE]

i thought for sure when i EXPLICITLY TAPPED OUT and admitted to board tomfoolery that people would not be roped in any further.  geesh.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

[QUOTE]Hetchinspete...... try reading the original post again and tell me you really thought Acie really believes BBD is a cancer to his team, a fat loafer, or that the rest of the statements were really true?    Wow.

i have only historically been the biggest fan of davis on this board for three years now.  i saw what he could do early.  and i saw doc planting him on the bench, particularly after a brilliant game vs. the pistons his rookie year. 

i am not trying to say that maturity issues have not played a role in holding davis back but i also believe that doc has had a particularly active disdain for him and any young player on the roster not named rondo- doc has historically been pro-veteran in a big way.

however, i am not a blind davis homer- i love the fact that harangody has stepped up with some in game (granted it was the raptors) PERFORMANCE on the boards and hope that this will provide some good old fashioned competition between the two for rebounding numbers.

if luke keeps chucking 17 and 11 and not getting waxed on defense then i like him better.  but alas, (esp. icon), it was ONE GAME for luke of very nice play, davis has had two plus seasons of it.   i hope luke can give davis LESS comfort in his role and both players grow because of a continued spirited competition for minutes.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Icon11. Show Icon11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Fatso gets 2 rebounds, can we trade this guy already? : i have only historically been the biggest fan of davis on this board for three years now.  i saw what he could do early.  and i saw doc planting him on the bench, particularly after a brilliant game vs. the pistons his rookie year.  i am not trying to say that maturity issues have not played a role in holding davis back but i also believe that doc has had a particularly active disdain for him and any young player on the roster not named rondo- doc has historically been pro-veteran in a big way. however, i am not a blind davis homer- i love the fact that harangody has stepped up with some in game (granted it was the raptors) PERFORMANCE on the boards and hope that this will provide some good old fashioned competition between the two for rebounding numbers. if luke keeps chucking 17 and 11 and not getting waxed on defense then i like him better.  but alas, (esp. icon ) , it was ONE GAME for luke of very nice play, davis has had two plus seasons of it.   i hope luke can give davis LESS comfort in his role and both players grow because of a continued spirited competition for minutes.
    Posted by aciemvp[/QUOTE]

Acie man give me some credit.  I would never play Luke over Davis at this point in their careers.  

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Fatso gets 2 rebounds, can we trade this guy already? : Acie man give me some credit.  I would never play Luke over Davis at this point in their careers.  
    Posted by Icon11[/QUOTE]

credit given, don't name your kid cumquat either, that was horrible advice.  my bad.

Sections
Shortcuts