Fav and Crawford are KEEPERS

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from romneywins. Show romneywins's posts

Fav and Crawford are KEEPERS

Fav is a find, if he was third string we need to go back and get the other two on the team he played for last year.  The guy is a ball player and needs time.  He hits threes but we need to move him inside and give him the ball as much as we can.  Avery Bradley plays hard but he can not pass the ball very well at all.  Crawford plays to win, he and Fav really got after it in the first half.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 003323344. Show 003323344's posts

Re: Fav and Crawford are KEEPERS

In response to romneywins' comment:

Fav is a find, if he was third string we need to go back and get the other two on the team he played for last year.  The guy is a ball player and needs time.  He hits threes but we need to move him inside and give him the ball as much as we can.  Avery Bradley plays hard but he can not pass the ball very well at all.  Crawford plays to win, he and Fav really got after it in the first half.

AB not only can't pass he WON'T pass. A career 1.4 assists per game. He is NOT a 1.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 003323344. Show 003323344's posts

I would start KO at the 5 over Fav. He has been getting into foul trouble lately and was benched in favor of Fav tonight.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"Avery Bradley plays hard but he can not pass the ball very well at all. "

He is a better defender than Crawford though, Crawford can handle the point better so there isn't really a true conflict in minutes between them like you are implying - maybe when Rondo gets back there will be a bit more conflict in minutes between Crawford and Bradley. 

I am real happy with Fav. I am also happy that Crawford and Bradley are insisting on shooting a ton of shots and not feeding our bigs. This makes it possible for our bigs to get experience but for us to lose a lot of games and head to the lottery where we need to be. Keep shooting Crawford and Bradley! Don't feed our bigs!

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBigTicket05. Show TheBigTicket05's posts

In response to 003323344's comment:

In response to romneywins' comment:

AB not only can't pass he WON'T pass. A career 1.4 assists per game. He is NOT a 1.

i told you gw is referring to bradley

Sections
Shortcuts