Fav benched in 2nd half

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Re: Fav benched in 2nd half

Oly will be a stud....sooner rather than later...

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

So where are all the Fav supporters?

Rookie of the year?

Better than Asik?

HAHAHA

[/QUOTE]

Glad to see you celebrating this.  You sound really happy.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

One night. Rookie is benched and you think he isn't good? Am still a supporter and i still believe he is better than Asik. How long has he being in the NBA? 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

Asik rookie season

YearTeamGPGSMPGFG%3P%FT%RPGAPGSPGBPGPPG 2010–11 Chicago 82 0 12.1 .553 .000 .500 3.7 .4 .2 .7 2.8

Go ahead make flyers for your guy haaa

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBigTicket05. Show TheBigTicket05's posts

he is pretty good as a new comer. i think they're just hiding fav's potential for him not to be included in any trades

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from teejaytee70. Show teejaytee70's posts

This is yet another tiresome, nit-picking thread.  Yes, Fav, did not play well last night.  I'm sure Asik played well every single game he was out there, although I seem to remember a playoff game he single handedly blew for the Bulls.  I think Fav has the ability to be Asik's equal while being paid about 5 times less.  He may not be the rebounder Asik is, but he's better offensively then Asik is now.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBigTicket05. Show TheBigTicket05's posts

i think he can be a mehmet okur-like.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

In response to teejaytee70's comment:
    [QUOTE]

This is yet another tiresome, nit-picking thread.  Yes, Fav, did not play well last night.  I'm sure Asik played well every single game he was out there, although I seem to remember a playoff game he single handedly blew for the Bulls.  I think Fav has the ability to be Asik's equal while being paid about 5 times less.  He may not be the rebounder Asik is, but he's better offensively then Asik is now.

[/QUOTE]

Considering he went up against 2 # 3 drafted mesomorphs, he'll have to know that he'll need to get stronger(& meaner). Let's hope he doesn't like the taste of sand in his mouth...

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBigTicket05. Show TheBigTicket05's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to TheBigTicket05's comment:

[QUOTE]

he is pretty good as a new comer. i think they're just hiding fav's potential for him not to be included in any trades

[/QUOTE]

You don't need to hide players.

If a team asks for Fav, Ainge can simply turn them down.

Hiding a player does not make sense because Fav is under contract and the Celtics can always turn down offers from other teams.

[/QUOTE]

i mean if da trade bass other teams might asks for fav too. just an example

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to TheBigTicket05's comment:

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You don't need to hide players.

If a team asks for Fav, Ainge can simply turn them down.

Hiding a player does not make sense because Fav is under contract and the Celtics can always turn down offers from other teams.

[/QUOTE]

HAHAHAH

THEY WERE HIDING HIM SO ANOTHER TEAM DOESN'T STEAL HIM AWAY!

A new low in intelligence on this thread.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jonrob777. Show jonrob777's posts

@ Fierce34

"I never said Fav is not a good player. In fact I like Fav and I think he's going to be with the Celtics for years to come."

You just recognized that Faverani is a good player, and will play for the Celtis for many yearsI think the reason why you always disagree with other posters here, is because you feel happy and pleasure doing it, specially with MP. Can you accept it without firing back?

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

Fav will be a good player for some team.  The entire team had a bad start not just Fav , if you watched the game.  Boston is loaded with yound bigs with upside and they don't all play great every five minutes.  But Fav was not by himself playing bad that 5 minutes.  Could have been coached bad for five minutes.  Is this what you get form our coach 1 out of 5 from now on.  Of course not.  

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.