6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from romneywins. Show romneywins's posts

Re: Faverani is a winner

He is a rookie in the NBA but shows potential to be a good center on the right team.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Asik played a few minutes in garbage time and in nearly 30 minutes of play Dwight Howard scored ten points, primarily when Fav was off the floor.  I guess Fav also has to defend the perimeter players that his teammates were letting blow by them as well.  

Fierce loves Fav after he has a great game, says he is going to be good, but after the entire team lays an egg Fav suddenly goes back to 2nd stringer... the definition of flip flopping.  

Have some fortitude son, take a stance and stand by it, stop having the spine of a jellyfish, you can't have it both ways even if you think you can.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

On the plus side Fav was the only Boston starter with a +/- higher than -20. 

On the downside his was -19. :) 

Jeff Green's leadership qualities are shining through also....

All around spanking.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from KJandHondo. Show KJandHondo's posts

All accounts out of Houston is that they want something very significant in return for Asik along the lines of someone like Jeff Green.  I don't particularly want Asik at all but thats what the asking prices is at this point, dont think Bass and Fav would get it done regradless of who everyone thinks is better.  Just to repeat so no one comes at me saying I want Asik for Green, I do not, just saying that is what HOU is expecting.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Asik played a few minutes in garbage time and in nearly 30 minutes of play Dwight Howard scored ten points, primarily when Fav was off the floor.  I guess Fav also has to defend the perimeter players that his teammates were letting blow by them as well.  

Fierce loves Fav after he has a great game, says he is going to be good, but after the entire team lays an egg Fav suddenly goes back to 2nd stringer... the definition of flip flopping.  

Have some fortitude son, take a stance and stand by it, stop having the spine of a jellyfish, you can't have it both ways even if you think you can.

[/QUOTE]

For once I agree with you Wozzy.  He is an unappologetic dishonest coward.  That is the only thing you can count on.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

In response to melswitt's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Eldunker's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to wozzy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

For once I agree with you Wozzy.  He is an unappologetic dishonest coward.  That is the only thing you can count on.

[/QUOTE]

To quote Russ Meyer in his greatest cinematic opus:

Faster pussycat, KILL, KILL

[/QUOTE]

Speaking of Fav... Russ Myers is my Fav!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from KJandHondo. Show KJandHondo's posts

In response to melswitt's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Give them Green...

JEFF GREEN SUCKS...he sucks for us, he'll suck for them...

[/QUOTE]

Hey maybe he's hurt right?? right?? ... please let him be hurt... smh

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.