Faverani reminds me of Dino Radja

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

Re: Faverani reminds me of Dino Radja

not at all!!  he has a Chris Gatling style to him..and I will post this again, he is better than Asik..to think otherwise is crazy.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

I take Fav offensive skills over asiks rebounds. I understand what you say about a rebounder/defensive guy down there but that could be another guy stepping up. Houston win?

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

In response to cabutan's comment:

I take Fav offensive skills over asiks rebounds. I understand what you say about a rebounder/defensive guy down there but that could be another guy stepping up. Houston win?

Yup, Houston won.

The problem with a Center who's only good on offense is you can't stop the other team from scoring or you're going to give up a lot of offensive rebounds if your Center is not a good rebounder.

A starting Center must be good on defense and on the boards.

There are a ton of Euro bigs out there that can score and shoot but can't play D.

Just like Bargnani.

I see.. No options. Centers are scarce obviously.. I'll tell you, that hansborough busts his nuts in the court in the paint.. i wish we had a guy like him.. I dont think Humptie is the answer either although he showed some good signs.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

I see.. No options. Centers are scarce obviously.. I'll tell you, that hansborough busts his nuts in the court in the paint.. i wish we had a guy like him.. I dont think Humptie is the answer either although he showed some good signs.

A lot of playoff teams would want Humpy and GW at the trade deadline.

Hansbrough is only good if he's against weaker oppoenents.

That's why he was let go by the Pacers.

He's good because he's a hard worker, but he just doesn't have enough talent.

We have Sully.

I think Sully will become a very good NBA player. 

which we really miss today (sully)

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 003323344. Show 003323344's posts

I agree Favre(lol) played well tonight. He impressed me. I like KO too but he needs to learn to bang a little better. He seemed tentative tonight understandable given it was his first real NBA game. But yea Favre seems like keeper and will have a servicable career in the NBA.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

Keep talking pal, keep talking.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

Keep talking, we'll see what the facts are.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

Like I said we lost 3-5 of those 2 minute segments,statistically we should've lost by 20+ but the outcome was in doubt for 46:20. We have the same record as Brklyn and LAC. Missed key 3s, yes D was good turning it into pts really really bad. No go to guy ? 25 pts 5 rebs 2-3 3s 4 assts 2 stls 1 blk Really? We gave up less pts than KG et al and Docs defensive genius. Keep talking.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

not at all!!  he has a Chris Gatling style to him..and I will post this again, he is better than Asik..to think otherwise is crazy.

common thats crazy, there is no way right now Fav is better than Asik unless maybe you normalize per their salaries.

I think Fav and Asik could actually be complementary players. Fav's weaknesses are Asiks strenghts such as defense and rebounding.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

I'd take asik every day of the week and twice on sunday over fav.  I'm ok with fav, I just prefer a more traditional 5.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

Other than shot selection, the guy played very good for his first NBA game.  He inspired Humph to play a good game also.  Our bigs were not our problem tonight, where is Mr. X at the 2, he is not on this team at this time.  If we had a near all-star 2 we would have had a good chance to win this game.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Dino Radja!!! LOL!!!

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Dino was a 225 pound forward with a bad back, bad knees and was finished by the time he landed in the NBA.  Fav is a true center, the comparison was a veiled knock on Fav.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts