Faverani reminds me of Dino Radja

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

Re: Faverani reminds me of Dino Radja

In response to Fierce34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to wozzy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Dino was a 225 pound forward with a bad back, bad knees and was finished by the time he landed in the NBA.  Fav is a true center, the comparison was a veiled knock on Fav.

[/QUOTE]

What???

Dino Radja was one of the few bright spots on the Celts in the mid-90s.

[/QUOTE]

exactly..man i loved dino radja...wozzy don't know crap...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiHbPc-gFRM

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertmont. Show vertmont's posts

He reminds me of a player who wants a job in the NBA. Go get'em Vitor.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

Dino Radja carried the Celtics during the worst stretch in team history.  He had some good games against the Magic in the playoffs when they had Shaq.  This guy can only hope to provide as much production.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from teejaytee70. Show teejaytee70's posts

In response to raider3524's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Dino was a 225 pound forward with a bad back, bad knees and was finished by the time he landed in the NBA.  Fav is a true center, the comparison was a veiled knock on Fav.

[/QUOTE]

What???

Dino Radja was one of the few bright spots on the Celts in the mid-90s.

[/QUOTE]

exactly..man i loved dino radja...wozzy don't know crap...

[/QUOTE]

I was a Dino fan as well.  Yes, his career was short, but he was an underrated player.  I wish he had been able to play with Bird.  He was a very good offensive player - both in the post and had a nice outside shot.  He was a very good rebounder and an underrated shot blocker.  I loved Dino's game.  He was very effecient offensive player - didn't need 25 shots to score 25 points.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

I liked Dino Radja as well but he arrived in Boston at the tail end of his career and was not a center or anything like a center.  He was a small forward who had power forward height much like Dirk.  

Fav is nothing like Radja other then they're both foreigners, Fierce's comparison was that Fav is all offense and no defense, which is complete garbage as shown with Fav's overall play and six blocks last game.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

A blog?  Really? LOL!!!

Did you write that?

Joker...

The Bucks put two big men on the floor to counteract Fav and our perimeter defenders are the reason Pachulia was left with easy shots.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

A joker is someone who compares a 270 pound man to a 225 pound man and calls them the same.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

A blog?  Really? LOL!!!

Did you write that?

Joker...

The Bucks put two big men on the floor to counteract Fav and our perimeter defenders are the reason Pachulia was left with easy shots.

[/QUOTE]

Dumb post.

Did you even bother to check where that post originated?

If you read that article then you would have known that article came from Gary Washburn.

Here:

We are two games into the season (which nobody has any expectations for) but Brad Stevens is already being questioned for his choices.  Gary Washburn of the Globe had some not-so-flattering words for Stevens in his article today.

[/QUOTE]

gary washburn is a hack..the guy is garbage....saying crap about stevens in his 2nd game? washburn is crap....

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from teejaytee70. Show teejaytee70's posts

Look, I do agree with Wozzy.  Faverani does not remind me of Radja in any way.  I think they are completely dissimilar players.  I also do not believe Faverani has shown himself to be a defensive liability.  On the contrary, I've been very impressed with his defense.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Not a small forward, not 225 pounds, not a defensive liability... nothing like Radja except for an accent.  Hey witless, he played 18 minutes tonight... learn the game.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

"Until there's separation there can't be a set lineup," said Ainge, the Celtics' president of Basketball Operations. "So I think most likely that it won't happen on the first crack, but the second or third crack we'll figure it out."

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

It was only yesterday you were bragging about Fav being a career back up, then you changed your mind when you saw him pull down 12points/18boards/6blocks before labeling him a starter, only to change your mind again yesterday when he played limited minutes... waffle much?

That's your MO, declare who's fit to play, until your wrong, then you say "I knew it all along."

This team won't make the playoffs, they're not going to grind Fav down playing him max minutes to win their fantasy basketball league.  Those are Danny Ainge's words above, not mine.

I'm not going to continue this endless argument with you, in the words of Mark Twain "never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

I'll come back here midseason and revive a whole bunch of threads to remind you how slow you are instead, it's much more fulfilling.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.