Favorable calls/non-calls for Lebron James

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

Favorable calls/non-calls for Lebron James

Just saw Lebron James throw a forearm at Paul Pierce's head and of course Pierce gets called for the foul-his 4th in game 3 between the Nets and Heat.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Re: Favorable calls/non-calls for Lebron James

Lebron has been pampered by the NBA since he came into the league on a title wave of publicity and expectation. The calls/non calls he's gifted would make Michael Jordan blush..

I'd say in the last couple years its been ratcheted down a notch but is still i n the stratosphere, esp his 4-5-6 step travels, his and1 continuations well after the foul and of course, his trademark bulrushes plowing over defenders who always seem to get called for a blocking foul

It's probably one  of the reasons many people root against him and refuse to consider him top 10 greatest of all time

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

Lebron walks every single time he makes a move.

Lebron once went FIVE GAMES without having a single foul called on him.

The NBA is a joke, really.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

And, let us not forget the famous..........."I don't foul out of games"  comment the last time he did against us!

"Climb on my back, boys, and I'll take you home." - Cedric Maxwell

"You show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." - Red Auerbach

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." - Hedley Lamarr

If no Bynum injury, no Gasol trade - last word!!

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

In response to Karllost's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Lebron has been pampered by the NBA since he came into the league on a title wave of publicity and expectation. The calls/non calls he's gifted would make Michael Jordan blush..

I'd say in the last couple years its been ratcheted down a notch but is still i n the stratosphere, esp his 4-5-6 step travels, his and1 continuations well after the foul and of course, his trademark bulrushes plowing over defenders who always seem to get called for a blocking foul

It's probably one  of the reasons many people root against him and refuse to consider him top 10 greatest of all time

[/QUOTE]

6 step travels. You have any tape of those?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

In response to 37stories' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    I think that he might be referring to the famous "Lebron James crab walk". Look it up on youtube, it's there.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

or Crab Dribble

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

With 3:30 minutes left in the 2nd quarter of game 4, Lebron James used his right forearm to push off of Pierce's chest for several seconds in clearing room for a shot. Kirilenko went to double team and gets called for a foul though he didn't lay a hand on James. No foul called on James of course.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from romneywins. Show romneywins's posts

NBA officials never favor the prime time players , it is just a fact.   And if you believe that, I got some ocean front property in Arizona, that I will sell cheap.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

I agree with most of you about the favorable treatment that LeBron receives.  He is the one that many times initiates the contact and the other player is called for the foul.  I will never like Miami and especially LeBron.  I just hope that one of the teams in the Western Conference can beat them in the NBA finals.  At the beginning of the season, I would have predicted that the Pacers could have won a series against Miami but currently I don't believe this.  I really don't want to see Miami win the championship this season again. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Anyone see the "continuation" move in Game 3?  A BRUSH foul on a 265 lb man at the FT line, a dribble, a TRAVEL, and then they count the basket.  It's disgusting to watch.  Wade is just as bad.  He's either whining because he thinks he got fouled, or he's whining because he got called for a foul.  "T" them up in the first quarter, tell them to shut up and play...........................

Go ANYONE but Heat

"Climb on my back, boys, and I'll take you home." - Cedric Maxwell

"You show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." - Red Auerbach

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." - Hedley Lamarr

If no Bynum injury, no Gasol trade - last word!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

I always like this one, it is a commercial put up by the NBA.  Total of 8 steps with 2 dribbles.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdFLzegcvIQ

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

I'm sorry folks. I cannot get all upset about a series of which we are not a member. James has been getting more than his fair share of calls going his way since he came into the NBA. Stars always do, always have and always will. If you've got true stars you'll get your fair share of "benefit of the doubt" calls too. That is as long as your stars aren't playing the stars from NYC or LA. This has also always been true and always will be.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to mellymel3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I'm sorry folks. I cannot get all upset about a series of which we are not a member. James has been getting more than his fair share of calls going his way since he came into the NBA. Stars always do, always have and always will. If you've got true stars you'll get your fair share of "benefit of the doubt" calls too. That is as long as your stars aren't playing the stars from NYC or LA. This has also always been true and always will be.

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

I agree, Mel..........and that is not my problem.  My problem is that he still wants MORE calls than he is getting.  He wants EVERY call to go his way.  He took 19 FT's last night.  The entire Nets team took 28.  It's embarrassing for him to think he is bigger than the game..................and did you see him whine like a 12 yr old girl on those fouls called??  How DARE they call 5 fouls on him!!    See my point?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to mellymel3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

I agree, Mel..........and that is not my problem.  My problem is that he still wants MORE calls than he is getting.  He wants EVERY call to go his way.  He took 19 FT's last night.  The entire Nets team took 28.  It's embarrassing for him to think he is bigger than the game..................and did you see him whine like a 12 yr old girl on those fouls called??  How DARE they call 5 fouls on him!!    See my point?

[/QUOTE]

I absolutely agree with you but it's no different than Kobe or Jabbar or any number of NY Knicks during their prime years. It's the star system in the NBA. I hate it too.  Don't worry, when he gets older and he starts to fade, like Kobe is finding out, he'll get fewer and fewer calls. When he realizes that he'll retire, just like Kobe will when his contract runs out. It happens to all of them. Until then, let's just hope WE get a superstar to let the officials spoil.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

Lebron takes SEVEN steps.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGsl36MnOqY

Sections
Shortcuts