FEAR NOT, DANNY STILL HAS BIG 4 PIECES.... TO TRADE?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

FEAR NOT, DANNY STILL HAS BIG 4 PIECES.... TO TRADE?

the good thing about our position is that its very clear to even stevie wonder thatthis team cannot win a ring and even if we get hot, would be blowed out by the likes of the bulls and heat in playoffs y bother... as pierce, kg, rr and ray come around or keep on rolling as in rr and ray's cases, i say thats your quick rebuilding and salary cap freeing pieces. i would be open to trading every single one of them for major hauls. y wouldnt the lakes be interested in a kg/rondo package for bynum/blake per example (can sign howard as a free agent) or some close western team ready to give up some ones for pp and ray along with one or 2 younger chips. with the young athletic guys we have now along with bass (the only untradeable guy), WITHIN 2 years i think we'll be infinitely better than if we do nothing or keep on the road we're on.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mtrax. Show mtrax's posts

Re: FEAR NOT, DANNY HAS BIG 4 PIECES TO TRADE

The Lakers can't sign Howard as a free agent. They will be over the cap for a few more years.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

They might be interested in a Blake (and pieces) for Rondo trade. Other than that....... no!

Pud

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

typical, more attention grabbing screaming from Communist

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from spewey. Show spewey's posts

Rebuilding in the NBA doesn't involve trading away expiring contracts-it is taking on expiring contracts. 

Sections
Shortcuts