Feel proud about your team. You have nothing to be ashamed of.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wade3. Show Wade3's posts

Feel proud about your team. You have nothing to be ashamed of.

The celtics injured and all show a lot of heart with all the injuries and give the miami heat a run for their money.

It took an insane finish from lebron james for the heat to win this game.

Im a miami heat fan i can definetely understand the celtics could had won the last two games if things went their way at the very end of both games.

Look at it this way, at least the celtics went out with a huge fight unlike the lakers.

GO heat.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

Re: Feel proud about your team. You have nothing to be ashamed of.

Thanks Wade.  We gave you guys all we had.  Just wasn't enough.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tayshawn. Show Tayshawn's posts

In Response to Feel proud about your team. You have nothing to be ashamed of.:
    [QUOTE]The celtics injured and all show a lot of heart with all the injuries and give the miami heat a run for their money. It took an insane finish from lebron james for the heat to win this game. Im a miami heat fan i can definetely understand the celtics could had won the last two games if things went their way at the very end of both games. Look at it this way, at least the celtics went out with a huge fight unlike the lakers. GO heat.
    Posted by Wade3[/QUOTE]

wade3 is a prime example of a bandwagon jumper. he/she became a heat fan this past July on the day of lebron's "Decision". Wink

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from OC-CeltsFan. Show OC-CeltsFan's posts

And you, Tayshawn, and other Laker "Fans", are only fans when your team wins.  When they lose, its boos, jeers, and tossing beers and foam fingers onto the court.

It was hilarious how quickly all of the Laker car flags around here disappeared..well before they were eliminated.  Way to stick with your team you classless fans.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tayshawn. Show Tayshawn's posts

My Laker car flag is still displayed proudly. 5 out of the last 10 championships tends to do that to me. If the Lakers won every year, the rest of the league would flame out, so I have managed to get by with just half of the championships in the past 10 years.  Cool

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersavenger. Show lakersavenger's posts

In Response to Feel proud about your team. You have nothing to be ashamed of.:
    [QUOTE]The celtics injured and all show a lot of heart with all the injuries and give the miami heat a run for their money. It took an insane finish from lebron james for the heat to win this game. Im a miami heat fan i can definetely understand the celtics could had won the last two games if things went their way at the very end of both games. Look at it this way, at least the celtics went out with a huge fight unlike the lakers. GO heat.
    Posted by Wade3[/QUOTE]

It's easy to be generous and gracious when you win. The fact is the Heat won
    4-1. That doesn't sound like a big cs effort to me. Face it, if the Heat lost you wouldn't be so laudatory especially since the CS fans all season long just totally denigrated the heat and hoped to face you guys rather than the Bulls. You must have been jumping out of your trousers when they traded away their starting center. HAHAHAHAH! That was the beginning of the end and all you cs fans know it. Stop being nice. These arrogant cs and their Archie Bunker fans deserver every bit of pain.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wade3. Show Wade3's posts

In Response to Re: Feel proud about your team. You have nothing to be ashamed of.:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Feel proud about your team. You have nothing to be ashamed of. : wade3 is a prime example of a bandwagon jumper. he/she became a heat fan this past July on the day of lebron's "Decision".
    Posted by Tayshawn[/QUOTE]

Nope i was a heat fan since they were an expansion team. And i was lucky enough to watch them beat the mavs in the finals.

The fact that i decided to post on a heat message board starting this year doesnt have to do anything about me been a heat fan or not.

Open your eyes.

PS. I live in miami, and im a marlins fan, heat fan, miami dolphin fan, panthers fan...Although i dont watch much hockey. I've lived in miami all my life and i have to admit football is my favorite sport...Im a miami dolphin fan all the way even though they stink i know.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schleprechaun. Show Schleprechaun's posts

Go away, Tayshaun-Laker fan.

You can handle good sportsmanship and aren't qualified to comment on a team (or teams) that show it.

Get out of here before I elbow you in the ribs while you go up for a layup.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Number6Fan. Show Number6Fan's posts

Thanks Wade.  Much as I disliked how the James/Wade/Bosh collusion worked, I have to admit it worked out.  Other than wishing we hadn't had all the ninjuries we endured this year, I have no cause to complain.  You won fair and square -- good luck.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from OC-CeltsFan. Show OC-CeltsFan's posts

Wade, I gained respect for your team and the stars for being able to make the necessary sacrafices to get it done and finally beat us, but also I have lost respect for D-Wade.  I think he has shown himself to be a fake good guy who plays dirty, which resulted in one our stars getting hurt.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from OC-CeltsFan. Show OC-CeltsFan's posts

In Response to Re: Feel proud about your team. You have nothing to be ashamed of.:
    [QUOTE]My Laker car flag is still displayed proudly. 5 out of the last 10 championships tends to do that to me. If the Lakers won every year, the rest of the league would flame out, so I have managed to get by with just half of the championships in the past 10 years. 
    Posted by Tayshawn[/QUOTE]

Just as I suspected.  You are proud of the fact that your guys are thugs.

Classless fans deserve the classless team that you have.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wade3. Show Wade3's posts

[QUOTE]Thanks Wade.  Much as I disliked how the James/Wade/Bosh collusion worked, I have to admit it worked out.  Other than wishing we hadn't had all the ninjuries we endured this year, I have no cause to complain.  You won fair and square -- good luck.
    Posted by Number6Fan[/QUOTE]

Thank you friend..

BTW i now realize the 2 posters so far dumping on me on this here thread are laker fans...

Anyways i say it how it is man....I HATE THE LAKERS. And i like the celtics they are a classy team inside and out..............If it was the other way around i would say it as i feel it as well....And im glad we beat the crap off them twice this year.

I used to be a bulls and celtics fan in the 80s and on....before the heat existed the jordans mcales bird pippens.....And yeah i know its easy to root for the best most classiest teams but at that time i had come from my country and both teams were the cream of the crop.

Thats why i was here to discuss the celtics and heat...And i will still come around in the offseason and see how the celts are doing and the offseason adquisicions....etc....

PS. If the heat didnt win this series i was going to root for my celtics since they always have a place in my heart.

You can just see the players in the press conference how classy they are...

How rondo was talking about his injury garnet sitting by his side...how they lookout for each other...garnet saying he was trying for rondo to breath when he fell on the floor...He said rondo was like his brother or some like that....Thing of beauty.

GO HEAT GO CELTS

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schleprechaun. Show Schleprechaun's posts

Thanks for the kind words Wade3.
    We have had a great run the past few years. I am glad my kids got to see how exciting it was, as I did in the 80s.

It seems that Miami's era of dominance has just begun....

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeezem. Show jeezem's posts

you should be ashamed you don't see the refs were in the bag for your team the whole series.  who won the games?, nobody will ever know because the refs determined the outcome.  Miami drives to the basket, a foul every time.  Boston drives to the basket, crickets.  It was hard for your team to win even when playing by special rules just for them in the series.  If you have a recording of this game just watch it again and see how blatantly calls are made on one end of the floor and not on the other. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wade3. Show Wade3's posts

[QUOTE]Thanks for the kind words Wade3. We have had a great run the past few years. I am glad my kids got to see how exciting it was, as I did in the 80s. It seems that Miami's era of dominance has just begun....
    Posted by Schleprechaun[/QUOTE]

I hope you are right. But we have flaws..We have a so so starting point guard , we have no true center..And Our bench is one of the worst benches in the NBA.
    I know its impossible to have it all but a least a decent center and a decent point guard.

We'll see!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdandCowens. Show BirdandCowens's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Feel proud about your team. You have nothing to be ashamed of. : Thank you friend.. BTW i now realize the 2 posters so far dumping on me on this here thread are laker fans... Anyways i say it how it is man....I HATE THE LAKERS. And i like the celtics they are a classy team inside and out..............If it was the other way around i would say it as i feel it as well....And im glad we beat the crap off them twice this year. I used to be a bulls and celtics fan in the 80s and on....before the heat existed the jordans mcales bird pippens.....And yeah i know its easy to root for the best most classiest teams but at that time i had come from my country and both teams were the cream of the crop. Thats why i was here to discuss the celtics and heat...And i will still come around in the offseason and see how the celts are doing and the offseason adquisicions....etc.... PS. If the heat didnt win this series i was going to root for my celtics since they always have a place in my heart. You can just see the players in the press conference how classy they are... How rondo was talking about his injury garnet sitting by his side...how they lookout for each other...garnet saying he was trying for rondo to breath when he fell on the floor...He said rondo was like his brother or some like that....Thing of beauty. GO HEAT GO CELTS
    Posted by Wade3[/QUOTE]

Congrats to the Miami Heat, the organization and their fans.  You guys kicked our butts, and you are the better team.  If we can re-tool over the summer, we hope to return the favor next year......I am proud of the effort put forth by my team, we just ran out of gas!!  100% due to your efforts!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wade3. Show Wade3's posts

[QUOTE]Wade, I gained respect for your team and the stars for being able to make the necessary sacrafices to get it done and finally beat us, but also I have lost respect for D-Wade.  I think he has shown himself to be a fake good guy who plays dirty, which resulted in one our stars getting hurt.
    Posted by OC-CeltsFan[/QUOTE]

I disagree wade is far from been dirty. There is a difference from been physical and been dirty.

He is a very physical player. also he doesnt complain when they beat him up either...He s gone inside and has gotten beaten the hell up many times..including howard and he didnt complain.

I can assure you the rondo injury wasn't planned by wade. It just happened like that.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from docomospur. Show docomospur's posts

Not ashamed of them, but just disappointed that the very edge we expected of this set of veterans, to pull it off when things came down to the crunch, was conspicuously absent.

You seem like a level-headed and respectful person, Wade3, but I just can't get myself to wish the Heat well.  I don't really have anything against Wade (even with the Rondo thing) and Bosh, but LeBron is just too much of a wankfest.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

I'm proud too. Games 4 and 5 could've gone either way. There may be a rematch of the 2006 NBA finals again. Congrats on the series win but you still have 8 more wins to go. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pancakespwn. Show Pancakespwn's posts

Much respect. I hope the Heat honestly win it all because I wouldn't be able to stand it if I saw Dirk or that idiot Noah get a ring.

Dissapointed in the Celtics I think most are but we gave you guys all we could give on such a depleted team.

Going to be interesting from here on what this team does. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from DarkFenX. Show DarkFenX's posts

I'm okay if the Celtics suck for a year or two. This will get us a chance at a higher draft pick for an explosive player. My only problem is that the Celtics seem to pick busts whenever they get a chance to do so.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wade3. Show Wade3's posts

[QUOTE]You seem like a level-headed and respectful person, Wade3, but I just can't get myself to wish the Heat well.  I don't really have anything against Wade (even with the Rondo thing) and Bosh, but LeBron is just too much of a wankfest.
    Posted by docomospur[/QUOTE]

Its ok. We can't change the world. Its cool. thats why the word "fanatic" exists.
    Everybody is free to root for any team they want. No bigee.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

have to say heat fans don't tend to behave like obnoxious children the way Laker fans do. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Good Job by your team Wade3.  Im not ashamed as I feel the teams were evenly matched and could have gone either way, but I didnt account for you guys executing better than us down the stretch based upon the regular season struggles you guys had. You guys clearly were more focused down the stretch of games, but we should have won last night going away...we dont stand a chance if its close....this way the refs can get involved....I just didnt like the 2 b.s. travel calls when we making a run, but we still were awful with other turnovers that were not forced...just sloppy play from us....Congrats and good luck!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Feel proud about your team. You have nothing to be ashamed of. : I disagree wade is far from been dirty. There is a difference from been physical and been dirty. He is a very physical player. also he doesnt complain when they beat him up either...He s gone inside and has gotten beaten the hell up many times..including howard and he didnt complain. I can assure you the rondo injury wasn't planned by wade. It just happened like that.
    Posted by Wade3[/QUOTE]
    agreed

the rondo injury was definitely not intended and an unfortunate part of the sport

good series boston and i admire the class and grace most of the organization showed in the loss

better luck next year

LETS GO HEAT!!!

Sections
Shortcuts