Feel proud about your team. You have nothing to be ashamed of.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucbom. Show lucbom's posts

Re: Feel proud about your team. You have nothing to be ashamed of.

In Response to Feel proud about your team. You have nothing to be ashamed of.:
    [QUOTE]The celtics injured and all show a lot of heart with all the injuries and give the miami heat a run for their money. It took an insane finish from lebron james for the heat to win this game. Im a miami heat fan i can definetely understand the celtics could had won the last two games if things went their way at the very end of both games. Look at it this way, at least the celtics went out with a huge fight unlike the lakers. GO heat.
    Posted by Wade3[/QUOTE]

The C's had a good/great season, and despite injuries and aged players still give it their all against the James/Wade/Bosh team.  Congrats to the C's and good luck to the Heat in the play-offs.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from deanocelt. Show deanocelt's posts

Wade3: I like the Heat at the beginning with Rony Seikly and Grant Long but no more. I do not care for Lebron and the way he bailed on his hometown. Anyway, the best team always wins, so I have to ackonwledge the Heat have a very storng team, better than the C's. Good luck Wade3, but I will not be routing for the Heat.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from allen2034. Show allen2034's posts

hey wade3....
    much respect for your post...
    i love my team and regardless they tried their best...injuries caught up with us...
    and i will give credit to the heat...or should i say your big 3 my god lebron couldnt shoot like that in the past...he wanted this bad.
    do i think the refs called it bad? yes.
    but we lost and heat won so give them credit...
    you are a good fan man and glad their our still people like you in this world that don't gloat!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from keater. Show keater's posts

Kudos to Ray Allen and the class he showed last night. He was they only player who remained on the floor after the game to congratulate the Heat players.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cglassanos. Show cglassanos's posts

+1 @ OP Wade3.  Thanks man.  I hate LeFraud James but they definitely earned it.  Good luck.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In Response to Re: Feel proud about your team. You have nothing to be ashamed of.:
    [QUOTE]+1 @ OP Wade3.  Thanks man.  I hate LeFraud James but they definitely earned it.  Good luck.
    Posted by cglassanos[/QUOTE]

You win best avatar award!!

#3 Album of all-time, baby!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waynestarr. Show Waynestarr's posts

In Response to Re: Feel proud about your team. You have nothing to be ashamed of.:
    [QUOTE]Kudos to Ray Allen and the class he showed last night. He was they only player who remained on the floor after the game to congratulate the Heat players.
    Posted by keater[/QUOTE]

I thought I was the only one who noticed that. I was disappointed that the Celtics didn't show better sportsmanship in defeat. You have to take a loss with grace.

Ray Allen is a class act all the way.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from fivekatz. Show fivekatz's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Feel proud about your team. You have nothing to be ashamed of. : I thought I was the only one who noticed that. I was disappointed that the Celtics didn't show better sportsmanship in defeat. You have to take a loss with grace. Ray Allen is a class act all the way.
    Posted by Waynestarr[/QUOTE]Well considering how long the key guys on the Heat spent celebrating and having their man-hug time it wasn't that surprising that the most of the C's players did not stay around to wait to exchange congratulations.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from CeltsSox. Show CeltsSox's posts

Classy Post Wade-3. Thank you. Based on all that occurred which left the Celtics with the available roster, the better team won. I agree with Doc, I doubt that Wade intended to hurt Rondo. I suspect my wounds are lessened a bit knowing that LeBron is a financial partner of the Fenway Group. On the other hand, I'm already looking forward to next year. I love my Celtics win or lose. Haven't missed a game in xx years!!

Thanks for the post Wade3.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]My Laker car flag is still displayed proudly. 5 out of the last 10 championships tends to do that to me. If the Lakers won every year, the rest of the league would flame out, so I have managed to get by with just half of the championships in the past 10 years. 
    Posted by Tayshawn[/QUOTE]

So you're just proud when your team wins?  You're a bandwagon jumper.  Get it?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

[QUOTE]Kudos to Ray Allen and the class he showed last night. He was they only player who remained on the floor after the game to congratulate the Heat players.
    Posted by keater[/QUOTE]
    AMEN!!!

ray allen, the one and only jesus shuttlesworth!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

The Heat have issues but they have the two most physically talented players. This was evident when our front court could not put away lay ups and dunks around the basket. The physical talent was overwhelming this series.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Feel proud about your team. You have nothing to be ashamed of. : Thank you friend.. BTW i now realize the 2 posters so far dumping on me on this here thread are laker fans... Anyways i say it how it is man....I HATE THE LAKERS. And i like the celtics they are a classy team inside and out..............If it was the other way around i would say it as i feel it as well....And im glad we beat the crap off them twice this year. I used to be a bulls and celtics fan in the 80s and on....before the heat existed the jordans mcales bird pippens.....And yeah i know its easy to root for the best most classiest teams but at that time i had come from my country and both teams were the cream of the crop. Thats why i was here to discuss the celtics and heat...And i will still come around in the offseason and see how the celts are doing and the offseason adquisicions....etc.... PS. If the heat didnt win this series i was going to root for my celtics since they always have a place in my heart. You can just see the players in the press conference how classy they are... How rondo was talking about his injury garnet sitting by his side...how they lookout for each other...garnet saying he was trying for rondo to breath when he fell on the floor...He said rondo was like his brother or some like that....Thing of beauty. GO HEAT GO CELTS
    Posted by Wade3[/QUOTE]

The only downside for you is now that you are the team to beat, your own forums (assuming you have some somewhere)are gonna become a Laker troll circus. Its how people in LA deal with losing. They will just HAVE to let you know how awesome they plan to be next year. Anyway, good luck to you guys, and thanks for being a good rival the past week. Class with a little ribbing for fun is all good here.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wade3. Show Wade3's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Feel proud about your team. You have nothing to be ashamed of. : The only downside for you is now that you are the team to beat, your own forums (assuming you have some somewhere)are gonna become a Laker troll circus. Its how people in LA deal with losing. They will just HAVE to let you know how awesome they plan to be next year. Anyway, good luck to you guys, and thanks for being a good rival the past week. Class with a little ribbing for fun is all good here.
    Posted by mikzor[/QUOTE]

LOL thanks....Oh no doubt the heat message boards are going to be crowded with trolls....And me saying i hate the lakers doesnt help either.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wade3. Show Wade3's posts

[QUOTE]have to say heat fans don't tend to behave like obnoxious children the way Laker fans do. 
    Posted by jtkl[/QUOTE]

Maybe because i have grandchildren.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from cavaliersfan. Show cavaliersfan's posts

Congratulations Celtics on another very good season.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnTAlouette. Show JohnTAlouette's posts

I think the Heat's lack of inside presence will cost them the championship this year. The Celts couldn't exploit it, or only in spurts. Garnett didn't have the energy to keep attacking. Anthony wouldn't get off the bench if he played for the Celts, and we couldn't make them pay.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickFox17. Show RickFox17's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Feel proud about your team. You have nothing to be ashamed of. : Thank you friend.. BTW i now realize the 2 posters so far dumping on me on this here thread are laker fans... Anyways i say it how it is man....I HATE THE LAKERS. And i like the celtics they are a classy team inside and out..............If it was the other way around i would say it as i feel it as well....And im glad we beat the crap off them twice this year. I used to be a bulls and celtics fan in the 80s and on....before the heat existed the jordans mcales bird pippens.....And yeah i know its easy to root for the best most classiest teams but at that time i had come from my country and both teams were the cream of the crop. Thats why i was here to discuss the celtics and heat...And i will still come around in the offseason and see how the celts are doing and the offseason adquisicions....etc.... PS. If the heat didnt win this series i was going to root for my celtics since they always have a place in my heart. You can just see the players in the press conference how classy they are... How rondo was talking about his injury garnet sitting by his side...how they lookout for each other...garnet saying he was trying for rondo to breath when he fell on the floor...He said rondo was like his brother or some like that....Thing of beauty. GO HEAT GO CELTS
    Posted by Wade3[/QUOTE]

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickFox17. Show RickFox17's posts

Posted by Wade3[/QUOTE]

Thanks Wade for the kind words and once a Celtic always a Celtic. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Feel proud about your team. You have nothing to be ashamed of. : wade3 is a prime example of a bandwagon jumper. he/she became a heat fan this past July on the day of lebron's "Decision".
    Posted by Tayshawn[/QUOTE]

Funny how someone who only comes here after the Celtics lose has the audacity to criticize a Heat fan... I can't wait until Kobe retires and the Lakers stink.  As it is, the media are all already trying to pressure young superstars to go there to replace the old guard, because in fact your team is the only one as old as the Celtics :/

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from OC-CeltsFan. Show OC-CeltsFan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Feel proud about your team. You have nothing to be ashamed of. : Funny how someone who only comes here after the Celtics lose has the audacity to criticize a Heat fan... I can't wait until Kobe retires and the Lakers stink.  As it is, the media are all already trying to pressure young superstars to go there to replace the old guard, because in fact your team is the only one as old as the Celtics :/
    Posted by Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188[/QUOTE]

Classless troll who deserves his classless team

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wade3. Show Wade3's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Feel proud about your team. You have nothing to be ashamed of. : I thought I was the only one who noticed that. I was disappointed that the Celtics didn't show better sportsmanship in defeat. You have to take a loss with grace. Ray Allen is a class act all the way.
    Posted by Waynestarr[/QUOTE]

Definetely a class act and i dont know what he said but i can only which whatever he said rubs on chalmers somehow.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Give Miami credit.  Miami didn't choke.  They got better all season.  Wade, especially, came to play in the finals series as did Bosh.  In fact, Bosh was the big surprise.....he stepped up every game.  Wade's athletic ability was truly spectacular.  Lebron was their only real disappointment.  But in the end, it was about Dallas. They did to Miami what Miami did to us.....they just outplayed them plain and simple.  Its not that Miami didn't step up - its that Dallas stepped up more.

when Dallas was being outshot at the free throw line something like 31 to 11 at one point, Dallas didn't fold.  They ran their offense, hit their shots, and got the rebounds when Miami missed.

I respect what Miami did.  They simply were up against a superior team this series.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts