Fierce and Fungus Free Zone - Basketball Discussion

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

Re: Fierce and Fungus Free Zone - Basketball Discussion

The Fierce and Fungus free zone gets dominated by Fierce arguing with someone else.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

Let's just put it this way, RallyC, just because you're born in America it doesn't mean your ancestors were not hut dwellers.

I mean Hitler wouldn't even consider turning your remains into soap because of all the impurities.

Somewhere in HELL, Josesh Goebbels beemed w/ Nazi glee. To mass communication majors like Farce34, Goebbels is a deity...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Once again Goober hijacks another thread and ruins it....

TO think someone made a thread specifically for the purpose of discussing basketball without the interference and redirection of Fierce...and of course, it was for naught... That piece of garbage cant help himself, cant stop barging in to make every thread about himself and his mental illness.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Bumped

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

In response to Karllost's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I never posted on this thread until RallyC mentioned my name.

A bald faced lie. You posted below (post#6 in thread) and RallyC reacted to your post.

"How about a free beer zone, Eldunko?

HAHAHA"

Pud

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to puddinpuddin's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

A bald faced lie. You posted below (post#6 in thread) and RallyC reacted to your post.

HAHAHA"

Pud

[/QUOTE]

Imagine that

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kdp59. Show kdp59's posts

well.........now THIS worked  out well, now didn't it?

more d*ck shaking by innernet pre-teens!

are there ANY mods on here at all?

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to tomobo's comment:

Let's just put it this way, RallyC, just because you're born in America it doesn't mean your ancestors were not hut dwellers.

I mean Hitler wouldn't even consider turning your remains into soap because of all the impurities.

Somewhere in HELL, Josesh Goebbels beemed w/ Nazi glee. To mass communication majors like Farce34, Goebbels is a deity...

The MODS should ban this idiot for even raising such a socially sickening and agregious misuse of this insensitive and monsterous analogy. This poster really is now being a damned terrorist. How can anyone not see that in this post. Farce34 should be banned for many reasons, but with this mention, he should be banned from anything to do with the USA. Shameful, one can only hope that he really is too stupid to understand what he has said...........

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Cut him some slack. He only has about 19 out of the 42 posts so far. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

[QUOTE]

bald faced lie. You posted below (post#6 in thread) and RallyC reacted to your post.

HAHAHA"

Pud

My bad.

My beer free zone post came before RallyC's post.

You're correct, pud.

The thread starter explicitly asked that you refrain from his thread...   because of what he believes are your disruptive tactics.

You came anyway, chumming the water.

RallyC took the bait... and things then quickly escalate.... just as thread starter feared they would...  if you participated.

And to this moment, you continue to bait.

You disrespect the forum, you disrespect the thead starter and you disrespect fellow posters with your baiting tactics.... all the while claiming that you are the innocent victim.

And now.... you say you "bad"???

Its far worse than that, my friend.

You sick.

Pud

Well said.. its gotten beyond the point of friendly jousting or personality issues or disagreements.. Goober is now infecting every thread and taking it down the path with which hes ruined so many other threads...

Reminds me of some old tale, cant even recall the specifics..goes something like... a bunny rabbit pulls a thorn out of the painful, swelling toe of a lion... the lion thanks the bunny in a show of sincere gratitude... then promptly eats the bunny... when the lion is questioned how he could do such a thing to the bunny that helped him in his time of need , the lion says... im a lion, its what i am..

A fungus is a fungus is a fungus... dont expect change, maybe its time to truly ignore this parasite so his posts disappear.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gasthoerer. Show Gasthoerer's posts

Summer break at its finest!

Honestly, I had my fair share of discussion with Fierce as well, especially about Ray Allen. Yes, Fierce can be annoying, but besides that he brings something to this forum. At the moment that is much more than the "we hate fierce"-gang around mployee, Karllost, Eldunker and co contribute. Don't you all see who ridiculous you are looking with your post? Name calling, even racism and ridiclulous threads are not the right way to look more mature than fierce.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

In response to Gasthoerer's comment:

Honestly, I had my fair share of discussion with Fierce as well, especially about Ray Allen. Yes, Fierce can be annoying, but besides that he brings something to this forum. At the moment that is much more than the "we hate fierce"-gang around mployee, Karllost, Eldunker and co contribute. Don't you all see who ridiculous you are looking with your post? Name calling, even racism and ridiclulous threads are not the right way to look more mature than fierce.

Yes he does... but he also acts like a two year old when the urge strikes him.

When a thread starter specifically asks that a certain poster refrain from posting in his own thread.... for whatever reason.... the thread starter's wishes should and must be respected.

I would never dream of imposing my opinions into a thread when specifically asked not to.

That's basic courtesy.

That's being a grown up.

If someone wants to have a party, and doesn't invite me, I'm not going to show up uninvited. My feelings can handle that.

I'll throw my own party if needs be.

Pud

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

In response to Gasthoerer's comment:

Typical reaction ...its like the burglar breaking his ankle on a loose porch plank of your house that hes robbing... you'd be there complaining why we didnt have that repaired.. look what youve done to his ankle..

The perpetrator spun into the victim just like that.. you must be head spin doctor for one of the two political parties

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Can we ALL please JUST PUT THE TROLL ON "IGNORE".  (click the far right buttom on the bottom of thread)

and lets get back to a real basketball discussion before that idiot hijacked it with his oppositional immaturity...again. 

His posts don't get shown and he will go away of he's not getting the attention he so craves.  

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to Eldunker's comment:

Can we ALL please JUST PUT THE TROLL ON "IGNORE".  (click the far right buttom on the bottom of thread)

and lets get back to a real basketball discussion before that idiot hijacked it with his oppositional immaturity...again. 

His posts don't get shown and he will go away of he's not getting the attention he so craves.  

I for one have put FARCE on ignore. I won't engage that primate ever again.

Sections
Shortcuts