Fierce and I called this one: kid can't stay healthy!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Re: Fierce and I called this one: kid can't stay healthy!!

In Response to Fierce and I called this one: kid can't stay healthy!!:
    [QUOTE]http://lakersblog.latimes.com/lakersblog/2012/02/andrew-bynums-limited-all-star-appearance-points-to-knee-concerns.html Still want to trade Gasol???
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]

As always

WRONG...
    Laughing

Stop hanging out with Mr. Wrong34 it is contagious.
    Remember when you also said there would be no season???
    Stop it...
    Laughing

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

I'm getting to the point where I want the old GK back!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Sorry but I have to keep you honest. Laughing

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: Fierce and I called this one: kid can't stay healthy!!:
    [QUOTE]Sorry but I have to keep you honest.
    Posted by TheNewGKDynasty[/QUOTE]

I did say there would be no season.  And I did say Bynum would get hurt this year.  I also said Howard would remain in ORL. 

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

Another double double for Bynum.
    He looked great. No issues with his knee.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

Lakers' Andrew Bynum says his knee 'feels really, really good'.

http://www.latimes.com/sports/basketball/nba/lakers/la-sp-lakers-web-20120302,0,6935393.story?track=rss&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter&dlvrit=53295

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]Another double double for Bynum. He looked great. No issues with his knee.
    Posted by Mark from Ct[/QUOTE]

And your point, is what, to get me to admit I was wrong - fine.  I was wrong about Bynum's knee being an issue this year.  I still don't think he'll get traded for DH, and I will not back down off that until it happens.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

Nobody thinks Bynum will be traded for Howard.
    Howard has said he will not sign an extension with LA, so the Lakers have moved on.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

WEDNESDAY:

http://hoopshype.com/rumors/tag/dwight_howard

Have they??  Moved on, that is!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

Bynum has not had an injury since the 2009-2010 season.
    He missed the first part of last season because of his surgery in the summer of 2010.

The last time he injured his knee, it wasn't a major injury.
    He was able to somewhat play through it.

It is almost 2 years since his last injury and he looks much more athletic then he ever has.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Irrelevant - the fact is the lakers are still looking to get him!  And they won't move on until ORL tells them he is staying put!!
    Which they have since the beginning of the year - yet it  is still out there!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

[QUOTE]Irrelevant - the fact is the lakers are still looking to get him!  And they won't move on until ORL tells them he is staying put!! Which they have since the beginning of the year - yet it  is still out there!!

Yes, LA would trade for him but Mitch is not calling Orlando with proposals.
    Orlando has a ball-park idea what LA's final offer will be.
    They will call Mitch if they want to talk.

Howard is not their priority.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

In Response to Fierce and I called this one: kid can't stay healthy!!:
    [QUOTE]http://lakersblog.latimes.com/lakersblog/2012/02/andrew-bynums-limited-all-star-appearance-points-to-knee-concerns.html Still want to trade Gasol???
    As much as we need a big man and the only way we could a Gasol is for Rondo, I don't see how the Lakers could let Gasol go with Bynum's iffy physical condition. Firstly, I can't believe the Magic would do a straight up Howard for Bynum.  I like Gasol, old as he maybe and good for maybe 2-3 more years. I think he would be the best BIG MAN the C's had since McHale(forget Shaq min contribution last year) as he can put in rebounds and hit jumpers and hooks anywhere from 5-10 ft out. And he's about as soft as a plastic explosive and I feel our KG is softer( I like KG don't misinterpret me). So, with Bynum's knee, how do we get Gasol ?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

[QUOTE]Watch out for the Mavs - they could make a last minute push to get Howard. Can it be THIS easy? Tor gets Brendan Haywood ORL gets Odom, Terry and Calderon DAL gets Howard and Turkoglu!! Separate deal to get rid of Marion, Kidd retires, in walks DWill at the end of the season.....................can anyone say FOUR-peat????
    Does Toronto in your trade have a kick me sign on its back?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Fierce and I called this one: kid can't stay healthy!! : Does Toronto in you trade have a kick me sign on it back?
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

Still fail to understand your problem.............these are just ideas.  TOR is shopping  him, and lack a center.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Fierce and I called this one: kid can't stay healthy!! : Still fail to understand your problem.............these are just ideas.  TOR is shopping  him, and lack a center.
    Red no problem at all, just pointing out that Haywood stinks and Calderone has some real value.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Fierce and I called this one: kid can't stay healthy!! : Red no problem at all, just pointing out that Haywood stinks and Calderone has some real value.
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

I agree with both - just throwing stuff out there - don't really care what anyone else does - just us!! 

I DO think teams need to watch out for DAL, though!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Red,
    This trade period is really the most wild I can remember.  The Celtics, Dallas,and Lakers are looking to find key players.  Where this ends up nobody knows.

Sections
Shortcuts