Fierce, I'm gunning for my 1.5 points here!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Fierce, I'm gunning for my 1.5 points here!!

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/218790/Report_Suns_Would_Accommodate_Nash_Trade_Request

Do it, Danny!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Re: Fierce, I'm gunning for my 1.5 points here!!

Why?  Why an aging star who doesn't play D added to an already older team?  We need young players who can produce points inside, not another old guy who plays no D but can shoot well.  We have great jump shooting already.  That's not where our problem lies.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In Response to Re: Fierce, I'm gunning for my 1.5 points here!!:
    [QUOTE]Why?  Why an aging star who doesn't play D added to an already older team?  We need young players who can produce points inside, not another old guy who plays no D but can shoot well.  We have great jump shooting already.  That's not where our problem lies.
    Posted by Celtsfan4life[/QUOTE]

Celtsfan, You are absolutely right! Go BIG or stay with what you got. Nash adds ZERO to this team. We've got a glut of shooters already. Time to bolster the frontcourt with a rebounding big. Rondo can fetch you someone adequate, DA!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

RED,
    What are we getting besides Nash?  Rondo is worth much more.  Lopez is not worth it and Gortat they won't give up.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Well at 37 yrs, he would make KG, Allen, and Pierce look younger.
    On the other hand, you'ld have to get  used to seeing Bradley and Moore back on the bench all the time.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

The proposed trade is Rondo, Daniels and JON for Nash, Hill and Gortat!!

Proposed by ME for all those (mtrax) who have trouble with the English language.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from GinaM1977. Show GinaM1977's posts

Phoenix makes that trade if they keep Gortat and Boston takes Childress.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]Phoenix will never include Gortat ... try again ... -2
    Posted by Mployee8[/QUOTE]

Rondo, Daniels and JON for Nash, LOPEZ, Hill and  a #1

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from GinaM1977. Show GinaM1977's posts

Phoenix will be in the lottery.
    No way do they give up that pick for 2 scrubs and a guy that isn't a good shooter.

Keep dreamin...

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from GinaM1977. Show GinaM1977's posts

LOL, can't stop laughing....

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Fierce, I'm gunning for my 1.5 points here!! : Daniels can't be traded until March 1. So Ainge has enough time to evaluate the team.  It would be nice if the Celts can convince the Suns to include their 1st round pick in 2012 for Rondo.
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

I still think Gortat could be had - but, as I said earlier, let's go for  it this year, just get Nash...........for Rondo....then draft Zeller and Teague....get Green and Krstic back, and we're good to go for next year!!

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

After watching today's game, you still want to trade Rondo??????

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Fierce, I'm gunning for my 1.5 points here!! : I still think Gortat could be had - but, as I said earlier, let's go for  it this year, just get Nash...........for Rondo....then draft Zeller and Teague....get Green and Krstic back, and we're good to go for next year!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]
    With all due respect you are way off on this Nash thing.  Plus Lopez is the guy who will be around for us for years to come and I don't see him as anything but a run of the mill player.  I predict with the way the Celtics are playing they will never trade Rondo for such a light package.  It won't happen.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Fierce, I'm gunning for my 1.5 points here!! : If the Celts are not going to trade Rondo then it's a must that Ainge upgrade the C position.
    Call DA and tell him!!!!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Fierce, I'm gunning for my 1.5 points here!! : If the Celts are not going to trade Rondo then it's a must that Ainge upgrade the C position.
    I was merely saying for Rondo you have to get more in value at this point.

Upgrading center or a power rebounder and a point guard are ideas DA has to act on to send this team toward its full potential this year as you said.

I think Phoenix should give up Gortat in that package and it might even work if Dooling and Bradley can play the defense we will need. Lopez should not be in the package at all.  Rondo has value especially right now.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from GinaM1977. Show GinaM1977's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Fierce, I'm gunning for my 1.5 points here!! : I was merely saying for Rondo you have to get more in value at this point. Upgrading center or a power rebounder and a point guard are ideas DA has to act on to send this team toward its full potential this year as you said. I think Phoenix should give up Gortat in that package and it might even work if Dooling and Bradley can play the defense we will need. Lopez should not be in the package at all.  Rondo has value especially right now.
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

You think Phoenix should give up Gortat in the trade package because you are a celtics fanlooking for a grossly one-sided trade.

Boston has JON and Wilcox, they are good...

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Fierce, I'm gunning for my 1.5 points here!! : You think Phoenix should give up Gortat in the trade package because you are a celtics fanlooking for a grossly one-sided trade. Boston has JON and Wilcox, they are good...
    Posted by GinaM1977[/QUOTE]

And you think NJ should trade Williams for Gasol?
    Or ORL should trade Howard for Bynum?
    Who in the world would you trade for Nash??
    We ALL do it - even lakers fans - ours are just more realistic!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from GinaM1977. Show GinaM1977's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Fierce, I'm gunning for my 1.5 points here!! : And you think NJ should trade Williams for Gasol? Or ORL should trade Howard for Bynum? Who in the world would you trade for Nash?? We ALL do it - even lakers fans - ours are just more realistic!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]

I NEVER said those teams should make those trades.
    Please try accuracy, you will achieve more respect around here.

Sections
Shortcuts