Fierce, Rondo Brotherhood, read it and weep! Sounds kinda familiar, EH?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Fierce, Rondo Brotherhood, read it and weep! Sounds kinda familiar, EH?

I'll let the "experts" from ESPN, as you call them Fierce, speak for themselves......HA!

http://www.masslive.com/celtics/index.ssf/2013/08/rajon_rondo_not_projected_amon.html

If you didn't know any better, you would think this guys called me first to ask my opinion, huh Fierce? Go ahead, say it again...."Anyone who thinks Rajon Rondo isn't a top ten PG TODAY is an idiot." Go ahead man, HA! WRONG AGAIN FOOL....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from sinus007. Show sinus007's posts

Re: Fierce, Rondo Brotherhood, read it and weep! Sounds kinda familiar, EH?

RallyC,

Why don't you (just to be fair) mentioned the following, too?

http://nesn.com/2012/12/magic-johnson-calls-rajon-rondo-best-all-around-point-guard-in-nba-had-no-idea-he-held-double-digit-assist-streak/

http://sports.espn.go.com/boston/nba/columns/story?columnist=may_peter&id=5169138

Unless, of course, you don't consider those two experts (I'm talking about Magic and Cooz)...

AK

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

In response to sinus007's comment:

RallyC,

http://nesn.com/2012/12/magic-johnson-calls-rajon-rondo-best-all-around-point-guard-in-nba-had-no-idea-he-held-double-digit-assist-streak/

http://sports.espn.go.com/boston/nba/columns/story?columnist=may_peter&id=5169138

Unless, of course, you don't consider those two experts (I'm talking about Magic and Cooz)...

AK

Magic and Cousy.... 2012 and 2010 material.

Anything current?

Pud

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

RallyC,

AK

Hey Sinus, one of your articles is from May 2010 (I'm talkin about Magic and Cooz) and December 2012 ( before Rondo lost all 3-HOFers and Doc and gained an ACL injury). Like Pud asked, You got some more recent info??? Please take note that the ESPN based info I posted is from this past week. LOTS has changed since your very outdated info.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

I just don't get this obsession with Rondo.  Rondo had an ACL surgery and next year he will have to slowly build up to being the player that he was.  Suits the Celts perfectly.  They start slow, develop players, Brad Stavens finds his footing and the Celts get into lottery.  I am very glad that Rondo will not be a Top-10 PG next year.  I am also going to quite unhappy if Rondo gets traded and does not net another super star in return.

BTW, just in case folks are wondering, I am a member of the Rondo Brotherhood.

And I ask again, why this obsession with Rondo?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

In response to RallyC's comment:

I'll let the "experts" from ESPN, as you call them Fierce, speak for themselves......HA!

http://www.masslive.com/celtics/index.ssf/2013/08/rajon_rondo_not_projected_amon.html

If you didn't know any better, you would think this guys called me first to ask my opinion, huh Fierce? Go ahead, say it again...."Anyone who thinks Rajon Rondo isn't a top ten PG TODAY is an idiot." Go ahead man, HA! WRONG AGAIN FOOL....

Did you even read the article you posted?

Here:

Here's what Doolittle wrote about Boston's four-time All-Star, who will be coming off ACL surgery:

Rajon Rondo's existing injury limits his forecast to 48 games and a 4.7 WARP. It's an uncertain process with guys coming off serious injuries, but the one-year anniversary of his knee surgery isn't until Feb. 12. With a full projection of games played, Rondo's winning percentage would have landed him between Lawson and Lillard in the rankings (editor's note: in other words, with a full projection of games played, Rondo would have landed in 10th place among point guards).

Absolutely. And as you see, "ifs" are not part of the criteria. The key word, as you so wrongly have claimed many times recently is "today". Rondo is not, and as the article explains, cannot reasonably be qualified as a Top-10 PG TODAY. Pay attention Fierce, for a change. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

Absolutely. And as you see, "ifs" are not part of the criteria. The key word, as you so wrongly have claimed many times recently is "today". Rondo is not, and as the article explains, cannot reasonably be qualified as a Top-10 PG TODAY. Pay attention Fierce, for a change. 

BFD.  I have been reading your's and Pud's tirade against Rondo for a while.  You guys hate on Rondo and have been campaigning that the Celts are better off trading him.  You guys don't articulate how that will benefit the Celts.  This nitpicking with Fierce's post is hogwash.  Who gives a crap that Rondo is not a Top-10 point guard next year.  You present this argument as a continuation of your campaign to trade Rondo.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to prakash's comment:

BFD.  I have been reading your's and Pud's tirade against Rondo for a while.  You guys hate on Rondo and have been campaigning that the Celts are better off trading him.  You guys don't articulate how that will benefit the Celts.  This nitpicking with Fierce's post is hogwash.  Who gives a crap that Rondo is not a Top-10 point guard next year.  You present this argument as a continuation of your campaign to trade Rondo.

The cat is out of the bag, RallyC.

Everybody here already know you and pud are Rondo haters.

The question now is, are you also an idiot?

HAHAHA 

If you think anyone listens to what another Rondo apologist, Prik, thinks then you just can't keep up. Let me help again.......You wrote, "And the reason Rondo was not included in the top 10 is because of his ACL injury."

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I'VE BEEN TELLING YOU FOR DAYS. He cannot be included and is not included. An seriously injured player in recovery cannot be considered in the Best category if they can't even play right no. I'm out you damned fool. I won't be wasting anymore time trying to teach a mentally challenged thinker like you. I truly wonder what you do for a iving. Gotta be remedial. Have a good life, weirdo. You too Prik, Peace!

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

[QUOTE]

You wrote, "And the reason Rondo was not included in the top 10 is because of his ACL injury."

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I'VE BEEN TELLING YOU FOR DAYS. He cannot be included and is not included. An seriously injured player in recovery cannot be considered in the Best category if they can't even play right no. I'm out you damned fool. I won't be wasting anymore time trying to teach a mentally challenged thinker like you. I truly wonder what you do for a iving. Gotta be remedial. Have a good life, weirdo. Peace!

So if Rondo plays, you agree that Rondo is definitely a top 10 PG in today's NBA?

[/QUOTE]
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHA!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOT

We have provided a littany of reasons as to why the Celtics need to send Rondo packing and how it would benefit the team. don't just make shyt up Prik. Now go lay down. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

I truly wonder what you do for a iving. Gotta be remedial.

[/QUOTE]Fungus works  for the oil industry.... in  customer service.

Pud

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to puddinpuddin's comment:

I truly wonder what you do for a iving. Gotta be remedial.

Fungus works  for the oil industry.... in  customer service.

Pud

[/QUOTE]

PRICELESS!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from sinus007. Show sinus007's posts

RallyC,

Is "articles are not current" the only argument you could come up with? C'mon, man, I thought you can do better than that. It's not like RR is 35 years old and I'm talking about when he was 27.

Also, when there's any discussion/thread about RR you can not take seriously any Pud's posts.

AK

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

RallyC,

Is "articles are not current" the only argument you could come up with? C'mon, man, I thought you can do better than that. It's not like RR is 35 years old and I'm talking about when he was 27.

Also, when there's any discussion/thread about RR you can not take seriously any Pud's posts.

AK

Sinus, its not about his age at all. It is about the relevance of the information and opinions your articles bring forward. They are  speaking about a player who was surrounded by HOF players, Doc and one who didn't have an ACL rehab that he had to come back from. Rondo is not the same player that your articles are referring to. And thats not even comsidering his emotional issues that seem to have gotten worse with two suspensions last year. apples to oranges man. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

We have provided a littany of reasons as to why the Celtics need to send Rondo packing and how it would benefit the team. don't just make shyt up Prik. Now go lay down. 

There are three threads that I can see in this general discussion:

1)  Rondo is just not a good enough player.  This is an uncertain debate especially given is recent surgery.

2)  Rondo is a head case and the Celts should trade Rondo.  Regarding how that benefits the Celts, the only argument that you Rondo haters provide is that Rondo will go crazy and become destructive, and that the Celts will find themselves in a worse situation.  True, a litany of these arguments have been provided.

3)  This is a big ego issue for some and they must nurture their need to WIN this discussion.  The bolded part of the quote above plays into that.  To me it points to a need to grow up and to look for more constructive avenues for self-realization.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from shines01. Show shines01's posts

oh wow....it never ends

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

[QUOTE]

There are three threads that I can see in this general discussion:

1)  Rondo is just not a good enough player.  This is an uncertain debate especially given is recent surgery.

2)  Rondo is a head case and the Celts should trade Rondo.  Regarding how that benefits the Celts, the only argument that you Rondo haters provide is that Rondo will go crazy and become destructive, and that the Celts will find themselves in a worse situation.  True, a litany of these arguments have been provided.

3)  This is a big ego issue for some and they must nurture their need to WIN this discussion.  The bolded part of the quote above plays into that.  To me it points to a need to grow up and to look for more constructive avenues for self-realization.

[/QUOTE]

Well said, my friend. Your journey toward self-enlightenment has truly begun.

May you discover the eternal Christ in you.

And by all means, do keep us posted.

Pud

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

Pud

Pud, appreciate the good wishes.  Likewise, I hope that you will find something to feel good about in your life and will be able to develop some ability to understand that every situation is not all bad.  That you will be able to grow beyond your belief that human beings get programmed and locked up into being who they will be just about the time that they get out of diapers.  That you will be able to develop some belief in human beings and be able to overcome your paranioa that people will let you down.  That you will able to overcome some of your deep seated fears and that people around you will be able to see you as a tolerable presence.

Lets join together in a common bond to keep this board posted about our individual journeys.  Good luck to us both my friend!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Pud

Pud, appreciate the good wishes.  Likewise, I hope that you will find something to feel good about in your life and will be able to develop some ability to understand that every situation is not all bad.  That you will be able to grow beyond your belief that human beings get programmed and locked up into being who they will be just about the time that they get out of diapers.  That you will be able to develop some belief in human beings and be able to overcome your paranioa that people will let you down.  That you will able to overcome some of your deep seated fears and that people around you will be able to see you as a tolerable presence.

Lets join together in a common bond to keep this board posted about our individual journeys.  Good luck to us both my friend!

Your unbridled optimism about Rondo has been and continues to be  built on false hopes.

Adjust your own expectations.... and your fears and disappointments will dissipate.

Pud

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from painter. Show painter's posts

Well now, does this mean Rondo's stock has diminished to the point that no trades are likely to happen, and he'll play here?  Prolly, and all the "trade RR" talk can be suspended for a year or so. 

Ainge is just smart enough not to take 10 cents on the dollar.  In other words, getting back weak player(s) or 2nd round pick(s) - for him.  I think.   

Rondo's injury isn't one that will rank as an all-time career changer, but it will take him some time to regain confidence in his knee to the point of not thinking about it.  I believe that and a more extensive injury and surgery has kept Rose on the shelf this long.  To get to full confidence in a knee is not as dependent on rehab as much as it is to get psycologically fit.  Leon Powe did it, twice.  

"They don't put Ws and Ls on the paychecks" - Sidney Wicks

Sections
Shortcuts