Fierce was right.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

Fierce was right.

Gotta give credit where it is due. Mike Brown was a clown. Who is going to run the Laker circus now? I vote they hire Stan Van Gundy!! 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re: Fierce was right.

I will miss Fierce's clown comments.  My favorite was the picture of Brown staring at the ground.  What the heck was he looking for besides an ofense and a bench????

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

This was an easy call...it was just a matter of time. he had last season, playoffs, and a winless pre season plus five games to figure out things, and they were getting worse...at least our team is making progress on the defensive end and our bench is coming along. Not so on their team.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Maybe the best coach in the history of the NBA Mr. Phil Jackson. Maybe.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to TheNewGKDynasty's comment:

You mean winningest.........NOT best - that is your opinion and cannot possibly be verified!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to jtkl's comment:

Gotta give credit where it is due. Mike Brown was a clown. Who is going to run the Laker circus now? I vote they hire Stan Van Gundy!! 

He would be a good choice.  I imagine that they already have several candidates in mind. 

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to BloggetyBloop's comment:

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:

You mean winningest.........NOT best - that is your opinion and cannot possibly be verified!!

Winningest=Best 

ROTFLMAO!!!

Thanks for playing!

Where does it say that?  So, according to you, the CELTICS MUST BE the premier franchise in the NBA........................RIGHT??????????????

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Who has more than eleven rings????? The closest one has 9. So now champinships don't matter. Like I say, Lakers are the best franchise in the NBA.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

dude you are far out there. You hang around a Celtic board proclaiming your team is the greatest thing since sliced bread, brushing off getting your butt kicked something like 14 out of 15 games this year, tell us how rosy it is, your coach gets fired and your still talking trash.  How old are you?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Who has more than eleven rings????? The closest one has 9. So now champinships don't matter. Like I say, Lakers are the best franchise in the NBA.

So, if Phil, as you say, is the "best" coach because he has the most rings, then the CELTICS are the best organization, since they have 17 banners.

Love them lakers fans!!!!!

Phil Jackson is the best BULLS coach in history.............highly debatable he is even the best coach in LAKERS history.............some guy named Riley won 5 also!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

So, if Phil, as you say, is the "best" coach because he has the most rings, then the CELTICS are the best organization, since they have 17 banners.

Phil Jackson is the best BULLS coach in history.............highly debatable he is even the best coach in LAKERS history.............some guy named Riley won 5 also!!!

You are making my point teacher. I have always said Robert Horry is not better than MJ because he has more rings than MJ.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

You are making my point teacher. I have always said Robert Horry is not better than MJ because he has more rings than MJ.

And I have always said Red is better than Phil because Red RETIRED at 48 with 9 rings.  Phil got #10 at age 64.  AND the Celtics won the next two after Red retired..............think he MIGHT have won those two if he stuck around to 50??????????

I can explain it further if you get confused, son!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Red Auerbach retired as coach of the Celtics at 47.  He built the team from the scratch and won eight in a row and nine in ten years.  Then he rebuilt the team and won seven more as GM in the seventies and eighties.  How many would he have won if he coached into his sixties like cherrypicker Phil. I hope he comes back and coaches your team to another failed season though.    

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

What else, excuses, excuses and much more  excuses...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Where, I haven't read one excuse.  Do you even know what this thread is about.  It is about Fierce, who YOU say is wrong 99.9% of the time, being right about Mike Brown.

I think you owe the guy an apology!!  Have felt that for a long time, btw!!!

LIAR that you are, you will never admit you were a Brown supporter, and probably go crying to Sam about how much you get picked on here!!!

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Where, I haven't read one excuse.  Do you even know what this thread is about.  It is about Fierce, who YOU say is wrong 99.9% of the time, being right about Mike Brown.

LIAR that you are, you will never admit you were a Brown supporter, and probably go crying to Sam about how much you get picked on here!!!

Where was my apology when the Magic traded Dwight to the Lakers?  Oh yeah, that's right, you went on a vay-cay.

ROTFLMAO!!!

I was not on vay - cay, and you are not too bright, because you apparently missed my post saying I was wrong about the trade.

Bye!!

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Where was my apology when the Magic traded Dwight to the Lakers?  Oh yeah, that's right, you went on a vay-cay.

ROTFLMAO!!!

I was not on vay - cay, and you are not too bright, because you apparently missed my post saying I was wrong about the trade.

Bye!!

Just like you were wrong about Steve Nash becoming a Knick?

What about you saying prematurely just a few minutes ago that Chuck Person would be filling in before having to correct yourself with Bernie Bickerstaff?

I just have a hard time believing anything that you say anymore, my friend. I hope you learn sooner rather than later that when you ASSUME, it only makes an "@$$" out of you and me.. Get it???

ASS+U+ME

ASSUME

Have a blessed day!

Never said Nash WOULD BE a Knick.....said he was in negotiations with them, as were the Suns.  YOU, on the other hand, said the Heat played in the 2010 NBA Finals!!!

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

ROTFLMAO!!!

Bye!!

What about you saying prematurely just a few minutes ago that Chuck Person would be filling in before having to correct yourself with Bernie Bickerstaff?

I just have a hard time believing anything that you say anymore, my friend. I hope you learn sooner rather than later that when you ASSUME, it only makes an "@$$" out of you and me.. Get it???

ASS+U+ME

ASSUME

Have a blessed day!

Never said Nash WOULD BE a Knick.....said he was in negotiations with them, as were the Suns.  YOU, on the other hand, said the Heat played in the 2010 NBA Finals!!!

deflect, much? Wow!

I wouldn't know, YOU brought it up!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

ROTFLMAO!!!

Bye!!

ASS+U+ME

ASSUME

Have a blessed day!

deflect, much? Wow!

Poor bloopity. With a GM dumb enough to hire brown what's next? Could Kurt Rambis be coming back to L.A?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Let Kobe be player coach.

Pud

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from red2004sox. Show red2004sox's posts

Deflect much?  Bloggety, this thread was started because Fierce was right about Brown and in a subtle way it was saying anyone else who disagreed with him was wrong (ie; you and all your Laker buddies).  You boys can spin it all you want but bottom line Brown was a terrible coach and you guys stood behind him like he was the second coming of PJ.

Bottomline is, a CLOWN is a CLOWN and you guys are shopping for someone to fill in for that clown that was released 2 weeks in.  That tells me, his job and his Princeton offense wasn't as stable as you thought it was to start with.

If Phil looks at your starting lineup, he's back but hide your bench from him because if he sees that he will meditate his butt right back out the door.

You have a nice day

Sections
Shortcuts