Fierce was right.

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Re: Fierce was right.

Whatever... that can be the same for any club... its all about just having the sack to not look like a coward right now... who cares if you are wrong, everyone knows it was something you said in Oct/Nov.

You are just so scared of these stupid trolls, or of EVER making an ironclad decision that could be thrown in your face as wrong months later (probably b/c thats the kind of thing you always do to others) that you cannot make a simple prediction. It is sad really.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

good ones...

you offered up a bunch of reasons for why you are unable to make a prediction today Fierce in regards to LA's situation, but remain an easy target to call a coward b/c you basically implied you still won't make one... I really don't care... I want LA to do badly, but we know that I think they will do better than you do, no 51 wins or west finals in your eyes, so we shall see.

The format was awful... I gave them a month to fix it...now it is crummy but not as bad as when they first blew everything up... I never said a thing about leaving permanently but my life certainly doesn't revolve around this website like some people.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

We moved to Denver in August, I tend to post for a lil bit before I go to bed at 11:30. I see you have made more posts in 19 months than I have made in 6 years, haha;-) 

The excuses are all yours, the solid points mine, as always. Mature people can call someone a coward if they back it up with why that is their opinion. I did that repeatedly. 

Nobody is forcing you to make any predictions... we're just left feeling pretty baffled at your 'excuses' for not doing so... its some pretty weak sauce.

I'm down at 51 wins and 2nd rd, before Phil. You are down as 'No way West finals' and 'DEF not 51 wins', even after Phil. I guess thats all we have to go on...

Take care 

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Sounds to me like your life revolves around this forum if you post 14,700 times in under 20 months. What line of work you are in neither changes that and my not knowing where you work proves my point that my life doesn't revolve around a sports website.

Predicting that they will not go to the Finals (now WCF) is a prediction for sure... a weak one that means you feel they can be anywhere from the worst team in the league to a 2nd rd playoff team... but pat yourself on the back for that 'brave' attempt to answer a simple question without really answering it at all:-)

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

You didn't think I thought of that? Man, spending 8 hours of work posting here... sad.

I'm not trying to make anyone think like me... I just see something that is wrong and prove it... or in this case we were having a discussion on 'predictions' and  what a coaching change means and of course your inability to make any... and then you turned it immature and petty through personal attack and attmepts to demean that of course blow up in your face and make you look worse in the end.

You did think Brown was a clown, and he was fired, so good for you. Although now that you have humiliated yourself again in a discussion with me, I wouldn't want this thread front and center if I was you.

13. This post has been removed.