Fierce, why is your profile set to "PRIVATE"?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Re: Fierce, why is your profile set to

In response to Fierce34's comment:

In response to Karllost's comment:

Yes

Then prove it.

What's stopping you?

What other usernames do I use here?

Who needs more than one username, you freak? If you admit to two, then you obviously have more because you are the "ULTIMATE WEIRDO!" Now tell us, whoever you are, what are you hiding? This goes waaaaaay beyond being a Celtic fan. You are living in these BDC forums constantly for a reason at the rate of the 300-posts per month. Are you a home bound, hideously ugly, malformed troll? Or, are you in prison or something? CREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPY!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to RallyC's comment:

Who needs more than one you freak? If you admit to two, then you obviously have more because you are the "ULTIMATE WEIRDO!" Now tell us, whoever you are, what are you hiding? This goes waaaaaay beyond being a Celtic fan. You are living BDC forums for a reason. Are you in prison or something? CREEEEPY!

You're jumping to conclusions.

The reason why I have 2 accounts is because my existing account got banned for posting something inappropriate. That's why I had to make the Fiercest34 account.

But when BDC changed to a new format, the Fierce34 account got unbanned. So I started using this account again.

Is your last name Castro? Just checking!

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Is your last name Castro? Just checking!

You can't even talk basketball anymore after that "Celts are better without Rondo" crap you kept saying when the Celts were on a win streak.

With Rondo: 20-23 on a 6-game losing streak

RONDO BLOWS OUT ACL

Without RR: Celtics win the next 6-games, go 21-17 for the rest of the season, make the play-offs, and finish 23-21 without him. Winner without, losers with. There's my proof, MR. CASTRO! See, 23-21 is better than 20-23. I know its hard for you to get, but the higher number of wins than losses that the C's had without him is what proves the point. Got it, Mr. Castro?

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

With Rondo: 20-23 on a 6-game losing streak

RONDO BLOWS OUT ACL

Without RR: Celtics win the next 6-games, go 21-17 for the rest of the season, make the play-offs, and finish 23-21 without him. Winner without, losers with. There's my proof, MR. CASTRO! 

How about the playoffs?

Everybody knows Rondo is at his best when it's the playoffs.

Guess you're not going to mention that, huh?

Mr. Castro, I did mention it. Even with the play-offs, the C's went 23-21 after RR got hurt. With RR we may have lost 40-in a row based on the 0-6 streak he had them on! We were only getting worse by the game with him. We certainly weren't headed to the playoffs with him. Now where is your proof that the C's weren't better without him? Just because the voices in your head tell you so doesn't make it true, Mr. Castro! See, you are assuming that he would be better based on a different team from a year ago that had folks like Ray Allen and a bunch of others.....the teams are different and so was RR. We went from 3-HOFers to only 2-HOFers for him to start with. It obviously wasn't enough to cover for his ineptitudes......Mr. Castro......

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Mr. Castro, I did mention it. Even with the play-offs, the C's went 23-21 after RR got hurt. With RR we may have lost 40-in a row based on the streak he had them on! We certainly weren't headed to the playoffs with him. Now where is your proof that the C's weren't better without him? Just because the voices in your head tell you so doesn't make it true, Mr. Castro! See, you are assuming that he would be better based on a different team from a year ago that had folks like Ray Allen and a bunch of others.....the teams are different and so was RR.

So you're saying the Celts are better off without Rondo in the playoffs?

I'm saying the BOSTON CELTICS, as they were constructed this past season, were better off without Rajon Rondo as proven by their record and the trend that they were on imediately preceeding his injury and what took place immediately following it. If RR hadn't gotten hurt, they never would have made the play-offs. PERIOD. That's what I am saying. Pretending to know anymore than what the numbers proved means I listen to voices in my head just like you do, Mr. Castro........

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

So you're saying the Celts are better off without Rondo in the playoffs?

I'm saying the BOSTON CELTICS, as they were constructed this past season, were better off without Rajon Rondo as proven by their record. If RR hadn't gotten hurt, they never would have made the play-offs. PERIOD. That's what I am saying. Pretending to know anymore than what the numbers proved means I listen to voices in my head just like you do, Mr. Castro........

I'm not talking about making the playoffs or not. If the Celts didn't make the playoffs then it's a none issue.

Everybody here knows Rondo is at his best when it's the playoffs.

What I'm asking is are the Celts better off without Rondo in the playoffs?

The record shows that the Celtics, as constructed this year, were better without Rondo. How can I try to say if they were better or worse in the play-offs with or without him when he didn't even play? If I tried to answer that, I'd be GUESSING just like you and the rest of the Rondo strokers. Nobody knows that answer, but what we know is that they were 0-6, then 6-0 immediately. They were 20-23 with and headed nowhere, to 21-17 without and into the play-offs, no thanks to him. Guess all you want to, Mr. Castro, arguing a guess as fact is simply a fools game. FOOL! I mean, Mr. Castro...

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

The record shows that the Celtics, as constructed this year, were better without Rondo. How can I try to say if they were better or worse in the play-offs with or without him? If I tried to answer that, I'd be GUESSING just like you and the rest of the Rondo strokers. Nobody knows that answer, but what we know is that they were 0-6, then 6-0 immediately. They were 20-23 with and headed nowhere, to 21-17 without and into the play-offs, no thanks to him. Guess all you want to, Mr. Castro, arguing a guess is simply a fools game.

Seriously, you just became a Celtic fan this season?

Every Celtic fan knows Rondo raises his game in the playoffs. 

Remember Rose vs. Rondo in the 1st round of 2009?

For the last 5 seasons, Rondo always played better in the playoffs. Every Celtic fan knows that.

I was born in the Chelsea Naval Hospital in Boston 51-years ago. I have sat on the floor at the old Garden and literally high fived Larry Bird as they trounced the 76-ers in the NBA play-offs. I sat in right field and personally watched the Red Sox roll down the banner over the Green Monster, receive their World Series Rings and then go on to beat the Yankees that same day. I was at the superbowl when the Pats got pounded by the Bears, and just yesterday I sat in frot of my TV watching the Bruins roll the Rangers. Don't tell me what kind of fan I am! You junky azz fool! I am a true BOSTON FANATIC!!! and without going into more detail, I know my basketball....Screw you, Mr. Castro!

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

I was born in the Chelsea Naval Hospital in Boston 51-years ago. I have sat on the floor at the old Garden and literally high fived Larry Bird as they trounced the 76-ers in the NBA play-offs. I sat in right field and personally watched the Red Sox roll down the banner over the Green Monster, receive their World Series Rings and then go on to beat the Yankees that same day. I was at the superbowl when the Pats got pounded by the Bears, and just yesterday I sat in frot of my TV watching the Bruins roll the Rangers. Don't tell me what kind of fan I am! You junky azz fool! I am a true BOSTON FANATIC!!! and, I now my basketball....Screw you, Mr. Castro!

You being born 51 years ago only means you're 51 years old.

Every Celtic fan here knows Rondo always plays better in the playoffs. That's a fact!

Check the numbers if you want.

Hey Genius, so does that mean that Adrian Peterson rushes for 2000 yards every year for the rest of his carreer since he did it last year? Or that Alabama wins the National Championship again because they've done so often? YOU CAN'T MAKE THE ASSUMPTION based on history when it comes to sports. Rajon Rondo did not play in the play-offs this year. Arguing that he would have played better had he played is simply a guess. NO FACT AT ALL. You are only assuming. YOU HAVE NO PROOF aside from what he's done on teams with different, arguably better personnel. That's stupid, Mr. Castro. 

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Mr. Castro, I had EXPERT prognostics, to include Las Vegas booking agencies, backing those assumptions. That was a FACT. Just becasue the Lakers beat those odds doesn't make you right about RR. You are basing your statements on YOUR PERSONAL OPINION about a hypothetical scenario that will never take place, not on some independantly supported study conducted by those who make a profession of it. If a man hits the bullseye twice in a row, do the odds that he hit it a third go up, or down? You are too stupid to understand what you are trying to say, Mr. Castro. Hey did you notice my profile is PUBLIC, not Private like yours, MR. CASTRO?

It's not my opinion. Like I said, check the stats and you'll see Rondo's numbers have gone up every playoffs the last 4 years.

How could it be stupid when you yourself said you base your statements on historical data?

You don't have to be an expert to figure out that Rondo always played well in the playoffs. Rondo has the stats to prove it.

And the magic number for the Lakers was 48, right?

So in the end the experts were wrong and you believed them!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The biggest difference here is that they are experts at it, you are just a guessing WEIRDO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

In response to Karllost's comment:

hey fierce, youre even surpassing my estimate of weird and scary behavior..

Kid, check into a hospital or psychiatric center and get checked out.. Im being serious.. you are not healthy mentally and who knows what youre capable of when pushed to the next plateau//

Really, get some help or someone professional to talk to... you may be a danger to yourself and others around you..

Now that's funny!

Come on, I'm not the one bashing Doc Rivers everyday, including Sundays!

I mean who bashes Doc Rivers everyday?

And I'm talking Rondo, Celtics, and playoff stats with RallyC and you suddenly bash me?

You can't even talk basketball anymore. All you do is bash Doc Rivers or make threads about Fierce!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Have you really deteriorated and become so narcissistic that youre now referrring to yourself in the third person??