Fierce34 Read This. Calling Mployee and Mitchunderpants to weigh in.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Fierce34 Read This. Calling Mployee and Mitchunderpants to weigh in.

Iceman has been claiming that he won the draft contest.  He did not.  I have posted indisputable proof below. You have been backing iceman in his ludicris claim that he won.  CAREFULLY read the draft rules email, below, dated before the draft (or go to the original thread).  It says Either you pick the exact player at #16 or AS CLEARLY STATED BELOW - if a trade is made, you must indicate the team.  Troll iceman did neither.

Further to claim that I somehow inserted the rule after the draft is absurd.  Look at the picks.  You will see BELOW that both Mployee and mitchunderpants correctly indicated "trade - (the team)" (per my post before the draft). That is what troll iceman was suppossed to do. He neither picked the correct player at 16, nor incicated a trade, nor indicated the team.  

iceman is a liar, or stupid or in denial or probably all three.  Fierce, I have never associated you with any of those traits, but lets see just how honest you are.

You owe me an apology for disrespecting my integrity.  

Below Post is PROOF:

Re: Your Prediction at #16 tomorrow.

posted at 6/26/2013 10:50 PM EDT

• Eldunker
    • First: 7/21/2008
    • Last: 6/27/2013

Rule Update:

If anyone feels certain that the Celtics will trade the pick, you can designate "trade", but you Must Correctly IDENTIFY THE OTHER TEAM.  

mploye8 - trade - sacto

mrcricket - oladipo

iceman4 - olynyk

cole-ely - withey

fields4 - schroeder

colosoxman - shabazz

hope29 - dieng

mitchunderpants - trade - cavs

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Re: Fierce34 Read This. Calling Mployee and Mitchunderpants to weigh in.

Yes I did. Then I retracted it after he became injured because he was no longer tradeable.

Now, please respond to THIS post. or do you have another handle under iceman, because you both seem to e in a similiar state of denial.  

WERE YOU WRONG IN SUPPORTING ICEMAN's POSITION that he won, given the proof above? 

Please answer.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

In response to Eldunker's comment:

You owe me an apology for disrespecting my integrity.  

Below Post is PROOF:

If Fungus is attacking your integrity, its likely done  out of jealousy.

You have something he pizzed away a long, long time ago.

Don't hold your breath waiting for the apology.

Pud 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

BUMP.

You gonna be a coward, Fierce... or be a man and admit you were wrong!?!

READ the proof above.

I want to know whether I'm going to treat you with respect in the future, or not.  Because if you are going to be dishonest and to try to damage my credibility and integrity, then you should expect equal treatment. 

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

See below.  

Are you going to man up now?  

Re: Something BIG is in the Air!!

posted at 7/4/2013 12:59 AM EDT

• Eldunker
    • Last: 7/4/2013

Oh OK, although I posted that BEFORE Rondo was injured, I guess technically you are correct.  So I apologize to the board for my error.  Happy?  I was thinking that any reasonable person would understand that if a player tore his ligaments, that would be the reason he wasn't traded and unforeseen dynamics, not under my control, changed the scope of the original claim. 

Your turn. 

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

That's not what I'm looking for.  You are not out of my way until you admit that you were wrong in supporting iceman's false claim about winning the contest.  

I don't expect you to be a hypocrit and ignore this. That would lack integrity.  But rather clear the air on both sides.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

No.  the rules that I reposted above do not allow any room for interpertation.  They are crystal clear.  If you can't understand that then you are either ignorant or you are a liar.  

Let me reiterate.  It states either you pick the exact player at #16 or you state "trade".  Are you saying that is what iceman did? because he dit not.  He picked Olynyk at #16.  Olynyk was picked at #13.  If Boston traded the pick, he, like the others shown above needed to say "trade - Dallas".

Let me ask again...Noe do you think iceman won.  and if so EXPLAIN WHY.  

I hope you don't try to slither away, knowing you are wrong.  That is cowardly and dishonest. (especially after i apologized like a man).

One last chance to clear the air and whats left of your reputation... and drop this.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

WRONG.  The rules ARE the determining factor of someone winning or not.  I sense that you understand that he did not win according to the rules.  So you're opinion of his winning "fair and square" is not based on ANYTHING.  It is dishonest and a position of denial that you were wrong in supporting him.

You have been exposed and refuse to admit you were wrong.  That is cowardly.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

In response to Eldunker's comment:

See below.  

Are you going to man up now?  

Re: Something BIG is in the Air!!

posted at 7/4/2013 12:59 AM EDT

• Eldunker
    • Last: 7/4/2013

Oh OK, although I posted that BEFORE Rondo was injured, I guess technically you are correct.  So I apologize to the board for my error.  Happy?  I was thinking that any reasonable person would understand that if a player tore his ligaments, that would be the reason he wasn't traded and unforeseen dynamics, not under my control, changed the scope of the original claim. 

Your turn. 

100% certain doesn't allow for any errors. it's 100 percent. 95 percent allows for errors. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

it's seems, like something to let go. 

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Eldunker, thought you were a bright dude.... why you chasing after this fungus to change his position? Everyone that spends a little time on this forum knows Fungus thinks hes always right right right!!! He has a few screws loose, thought you knew by now

If anything, you should be rejoicing hes on the opposite side of you because hes rarely in the right.. 

Looking for logic, common sense or reasonableness?? LOL Please.... If Fierce claims 2+2=5 then it equals 5 no matter what proof you want to offer.... He'll just say thats his opinion and lets agree to disagree.. You still wanna persuade someone this sick  differently?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

1. Your Prediction at #16 tomorrow.

posted at 6/26/2013 9:59 PM EDT

• Eldunker
      • Last: 7/3/2013

OK boys. One name only. Forget the qualifiers, ifs, buts or ands and other written clutter.  

Just write down the ONE NAME who you think the Celtics will pick.  Time expires at 7pm tomorrow.

Winners, if any, can recieve free beer at Night Shift Brewery (best beer in Boston).  Anyone asking questions about Night Shift Brewery or the free beer offer in their post will be disqualified from said free beer offer that will be divulged tomorrow night after the draft!  Lets Play!!

-  Mason Plumlee

2. this topic is done...stop bringing up Eldunker....I lost by your rules...that good enough for you? I told you ....I don't want or need your beer.