Filling out the Bench... still some good free agents out there,

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdandCowens. Show BirdandCowens's posts

Re: Filling out the Bench... still some good free agents out there,

In Response to Re: Filling out the Bench... still some good free agents out there,:
    Kwame or Kurt Thomas atill out there? I'd give one of them the vet min. If they want 1.3 million to play here, knowing they will be on the bench when Perk returns and logging 12-18 mins during the cold Boston Fall/Winter up till then, sure. They can wave a towel in the spring.  Celts really need a big SF who can defend. Howard, Posey in a trade? Rasual Butler is interesting but his 3 point shooting is below average and I don't personally know how good his defense is.
    Posted by rameakap

I agree with Thomas or Kwame....OR even Shaq.  One more big!  Maybe Sheed won't retire after all.

Wing - I like Butler or Howard.  I know you like Posey, but I think that bridge is burned!!  How about TMAC?  What could it hurt since we already have Daniels?  Keep Sheeds'  contract, sign TMAC (or S & T with NYK?), and if he doesn't work out, THEN trade it later on!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kobeismrnba. Show kobeismrnba's posts

In Response to Re: Filling out the Bench... still some good free agents out there,:
    Shaq could be a last minute decision when he realizes nobody wants to offer more than the VM. pg) RR - NR - AB sg) RA - MD/JH* - AB SF) PP - JH* - MD PF) KG - GD/JB* - LH .C) KP - JO - JB* Two DL: Erden/Parakhouski and Janning
    Posted by Mployee8

Get real!  Only in Boston!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

Lakers signed Ratliff, so I not sure if they are still interested in Kurt Thomas or Tolliver. C's should look at Howard, Butler, and even Shaq, maybe even Boone.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from edcap99. Show edcap99's posts

Matt Barnes (Lakers) and Richard Jefferson (Spurs) are no longer available. If DA can find a way to sign Josh Howard, that would help the team's offense a lot.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kobeismrnba. Show kobeismrnba's posts

Kurt Thomas already signed with the Bulls. 
    Posted by Fierce34

Fierce34, how's Danny Boy doing so far in the offseason?  Oh that's right he signed the hasbeen from Mia for the MLE.  Enjoy!

Sections
Shortcuts