Filthy headbutt by pierce!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

Filthy headbutt by pierce!

Eject the clown!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

Re: Filthy headbutt by pierce!

In Response to Re: Filthy headbutt by pierce!:
    Yesssss! Filthy play and goodnite wheelchair!
    Posted by Laker-Nation32

Kind of weird... I have always thought highly of Van Gundy but he says that James Jones is a better shooter than Jesus Shuttelsworth and then says that Pierce's obvious headbutt was not a headbutt.  Starting to wonder.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LALAKERSMAN. Show LALAKERSMAN's posts

That human leg weight is a joke as an announcer!! He is like barkley! They think people are laughing with them but in reality are laughing at them!!  Punk Pierce is like, I hate to say it Barnes all talk

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mac1980. Show mac1980's posts

Kobe does that and worse all the time.  It was not a head butt.  A head butt is when you hit the guy with some force behind it.  Pierce just slowly rubbed Jones' ugly face after he was flagrantly fouled.  Course the refs didn't call it a flagrant.  I mean Jermaine O'Neal gives Jones a good old-fashioned playoff down-the-lane bump and the refs get all apoplectic.  Jones mauls Pierce maliciously and no flagrant.  Enjoy it Laker fan.  Last game the Heat win til game 5.  Then they'll be gone fishin after 6.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

In Response to Re: Filthy headbutt by pierce! : Kind of weird... I have always thought highly of Van Gundy but he says that James Jones is a better shooter than Jesus Shuttelsworth and then says that Pierce's obvious headbutt was not a headbutt.  Starting to wonder.
    Posted by TheDUDDER

1. he said that but then corrected himself after having some time to think about it, (i was mad too)

2. it wasnt a friiicken headbutt. he got in the guys face. ur awful soft if you think he headbutted him.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LALAKERSMAN. Show LALAKERSMAN's posts

I HOPE SO CAUSE WE HAVE HOME COURT AGAINST THE CELTICS!!!!!!! AND MAC IF YOU MAKE IT THAT FAR DONT USE THE REFS AS AN EXCUSE WHEN U GET YOUR BUTTS BEAT AGAINST THE LAKERS!!!!!!!!

2011 CHAMPIONS

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Jones aggressively grabbed at Pierce's neck.  It was a flagrant foul. Paul was infuriated and acted like any one would when grabbed so aggressively.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mac1980. Show mac1980's posts

I HOPE SO CAUSE WE HAVE HOME COURT AGAINST THE CELTICS!!!!!!! AND MAC IF YOU MAKE IT THAT FAR DONT USE THE REFS AS AN EXCUSE WHEN U GET YOUR BUTTS BEAT AGAINST THE LAKERS!!!!!!!! 2011 CHAMPIONS
    Posted by LALAKERSMAN

I ain't using refs as an excuse.  Miami won the game today.  The refs weren't good and unlike the "no free speech zone" that David Stern decrees fans can freely criticize them when they ph u  c k up.  I can't wait for that Finals matchup...home court ain't gonna matter.  Celtics were better in 08, woulda kicked ur rear end again in 2009 if not for the Garnett injury, woulda beat u last year had the purple man under the staples center floor not deliberately taken perk out in game 6, and we'll beat ya this year.  Peace.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

In Response to Re: Filthy headbutt by pierce! : 1. he said that but then corrected himself after having some time to think about it, (i was mad too) 2. it wasnt a friiicken headbutt. he got in the guys face. ur awful soft if you think he headbutted him.
    Posted by JamezHill24

2. if Wade did it to D West, you would have been throwing your remote through the tv calling for an immediate ejection........  just stop the silliness.....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Lakerman,

Are you formerly laker nation? The kid with the little head and visor.  I figure you are home bound a lot so this must be a real outlet for you.  You sure try to stick it in our faces around here. It must be very empowering with all the adversity you face in your life.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

In Response to Re: Filthy headbutt by pierce! : 2. if Wade did it to D West, you would have been throwing your remote through the tv calling for an immediate ejection........  just stop the silliness.....
    Posted by TheDUDDER

wrong. im an unbiased fan. when im watching games, if they call a foul on the other team thats a joke, ill say its a joke. im not the guy who complains about everything that doesnt go right for my team, and thinks everything against the opponent is fair. 

but today, JO's flagrant wasnt warranted. James Jones shoulda had one on pierce, and the wade play shoulda been a no call, it was a good hard foul.

stop the silliness, we all know your happy that the Celts lost and Rondo didnt have a triple double, but some of the stuff you say is way over the top.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tabuckiss. Show Tabuckiss's posts

Yea...and he's gonna get away with it...did you see how scared Jonsey was...I think he crapped his diaper....PP is from the hood!  BLOOD SWEAT AND TEARS SUCKER! 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

In Response to Re: Filthy headbutt by pierce! : wrong. im an unbiased fan. when im watching games, if they call a foul on the other team thats a joke, ill say its a joke. im not the guy who complains about everything that doesnt go right for my team, and thinks everything against the opponent is fair.  but today, JO's flagrant wasnt warranted. James Jones shoulda had one on pierce, and the wade play shoulda been a no call, it was a good hard foul. stop the silliness, we all know your happy that the Celts lost and Rondo didnt have a triple double, but some of the stuff you say is way over the top.
    Posted by JamezHill24

Yeah being objective is way over the top.  Rondo was the 3rd best point guard that played today and the 4th team doesn't really have a point guard because their small forward is their point guard... um yes Rondo did not have a triple double.... because there cannot be anyone in the league more overrated than Rondo..... way over the top.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

In Response to Re: Filthy headbutt by pierce! : Yeah being objective is way over the top.  Rondo was the 3rd best point guard that played today and the 4th team doesn't really have a point guard because their small forward is their point guard... um yes Rondo did not have a triple double.... because there cannot be anyone in the league more overrated than Rondo..... way over the top.
    Posted by TheDUDDER

you got it bro.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from LALAKERSMAN. Show LALAKERSMAN's posts

Lakerman, Are you formerly laker nation? The kid with the little head and visor.  I figure you are home bound a lot so this must be a real outlet for you.  You sure try to stick it in our faces around here. It must be very empowering with all the adversity you face in your life.
    Posted by concord27

no been here all year!!! and will continue until i can gloat again when my Lakers dismantle ur whiny butts.  But by the looks of it this jump shooting team wii probably beat you in 7

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mac1980. Show mac1980's posts

In Response to Re: Filthy headbutt by pierce! : no been here all year!!! and will continue until i can gloat again when my Lakers dismantle ur whiny butts.  But by the looks of it this jump shooting team wii probably beat you in 7
    Posted by LALAKERSMAN

hey man I give you credit for at least acknowledging that if Miami does win it'll hafta be in 7.  Nobody beats this Celtics team in anything less than 7 (09, 10).  I mean you're wrong of course, the Celtics are winning in 6 but at least you said something sorta intelligent.  Very good.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from LALAKERSMAN. Show LALAKERSMAN's posts

In Response to Re: Filthy headbutt by pierce! : hey man I give you credit for at least acknowledging that if Miami does win it'll hafta be in 7.  Nobody beats this Celtics team in anything less than 7 (09, 10).  I mean you're wrong of course, the Celtics are winning in 6 but at least you said something sorta intelligent.  Very good.
    Posted by mac1980

Mac I know there is something inside you saying F!#K WE ARE IN TROUBLE IN THE PAINT! This team has a major problem in the middle better hope Shaq comes back 100 percent! just saying!!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

I guess standing near someone is considered a "headbutt" in Los Angeles.

No wonder why they are so soft of the left coast.

It also explains why "standing within 3 feet of Kobe during a jump shot" is always a foul in L.A.

They are sooooo soft in L.A.  - like flowers.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

I guess standing near someone is considered a "headbutt" in Los Angeles. No wonder why they are so soft of the left coast. It also explains why "standing within 3 feet of Kobe during a jump shot" is always a foul in L.A. They are sooooo soft in L.A.  - like flowers.
    Posted by Schumpeters-Ghost

Jerkins said the same thing game 6 after the Lake Show lowered the boom on him. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Hahaha

I would love to show these LA guys what a headbutt is in the East.

My friends and I in college called it 'head bunting' and after a few beers the skull to skull smack produced stars and a serious red mark.

Paul was shocked and angry that an obvious flagrant wasn't called and the game wasn't going our way. He nudged Jones cheek with the side of his face.

Hardly a 'head butt'

Paul deserved a T.

Jones a Flagrant.

end of story.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mac1980. Show mac1980's posts

Just for the record, the referee has actually come out and said it was NOT A HEADBUTT.  And the refs are always right.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

Headbutt=nudged cheek with one's face. Wheelchair got what he deserved!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Headbutt=nudged cheek with one's face. Wheelchair got what he deserved!
    Posted by Laker-Nation32

guess thats a headbutt in LA.

hahahahaha

your grade school attempts to annoy only end up in humiliation after humiliation by the adults here CHILD

Laker-Nation = fail!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Lakerman, Are you formerly laker nation? The kid with the little head and visor.  I figure you are home bound a lot so this must be a real outlet for you.  You sure try to stick it in our faces around here. It must be very empowering with all the adversity you face in your life.
    Posted by concord27

your can't go far with those ankle bracelets..

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from LALAKERSMAN. Show LALAKERSMAN's posts

IM ON HOUSE ARREST FOR BEATING UP (WHINING ABOUT THE REFS) CELTIC FANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sections
Shortcuts