1. You have chosen to ignore posts from KGLove. Show KGLove's posts

Re: Filthy headbutt by pierce!

Looks like he tried to kiss him on the cheek

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tachometrix. Show Tachometrix's posts

In Response to Re: Filthy headbutt by pierce!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Filthy headbutt by pierce! : What goes around, comes around ... you'll get yours, in time, in time.
    Posted by Mployee8[/QUOTE]

Really hypocritcal of you to say that. I don't think being righteous suits you. A two-faced individual like you, who doesn't honor a bet, telling other people what goes around comes around, really now. Cool

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ConnectingRod. Show ConnectingRod's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Filthy headbutt by pierce! : Who are you ... Fierce34's butt boy? Go suk u mommas teet little baby ...

He's right thou, being righteous is just not you. Mommas teet???

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

C'mon!!!

It was not a head butt. It was a Kunik! He thought Jones was Eskimo. He had to return the favor when Jones hugged him.

"The act known as eskimo kissing in modern western culture is loosely based on a traditional Inuit greeting called a kunik.[1]

A kunik is a form of expressing affection, usually between family members and loved ones, that involves pressing the nose and upper lip against the skin (commonly the cheeks or forehead) and breathing in, causing the loved one's skin or hair to be suctioned against the nose and upper lip.[2] A common misconception is that the practice arose so that Inuit could kiss without their mouths freezing together. In fact, it is a non-erotic form of greeting that serves as an intimate way of greeting one another for people who, when they meet, often have little except their nose and eyes exposed."

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from GabrielXL. Show GabrielXL's posts

More "faux" toughness by the captain. Both moves were stupid and unnecessary. I blame Pierce for this.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tabuckiss. Show Tabuckiss's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Filthy headbutt by pierce! : Who are you ... Fierce34's butt boy? Go suk u mommas teet little baby ...

ACTUALLY, it was a head butt and he'll get away with it cause no one messes around with the Truth!  And, you just awakened the Celts....myployee8 his mothers terdy b u t t

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tayshawn. Show Tayshawn's posts

paula pierce is a disgrace to the game. It is no wonder that he was once stabbed. I am not surpirsed in the least. Any veteran player should know better than to not let your frustrations get the bestof you TWICE within a minute of game time being played. The celtics were going to lose regardless, and paula did not want to be on the court when the final buzzer sounded, so he took the cowardly way out and got himself ejected. What a punk. Yell

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tabuckiss. Show Tabuckiss's posts

Tayshawn,

I would agree with you but I have a brain and senses....obviously you are a scared psychotic writer...please go get some medication for your hulluciations!  PP will come out on top...Blood Sweat Tears!!!!! 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

[QUOTE]paula pierce is a disgrace to the game. It is no wonder that he was once stabbed. I am not surpirsed in the least. Any veteran player should know better than to not let your frustrations get the bestof you TWICE within a minute of game time being played. The celtics were going to lose regardless, and paula did not want to be on the court when the final buzzer sounded, so he took the cowardly way out and got himself ejected. What a punk.
    Posted by Tayshawn[/QUOTE]

it is not the Truth it is da troof.....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Filthy headbutt by pierce! : 2. if Wade did it to D West, you would have been throwing your remote through the tv calling for an immediate ejection........  just stop the silliness.....
    Posted by TheDUDDER[/QUOTE]
    I know you not a Celtics fan, but really? I think you should stop the silliness.