Finally Green at the shooting guard, Bass at power forward, and KG or Wilcox at center

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

Re: Finally Green at the shooting guard, Bass at power forward, and KG or Wilcox at center

I'd wait until, we beat a lottery team with their best player, before we draw any conclusions on this lineup. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Re: Finally Green at the shooting guard, Bass at power forward, and KG or Wilcox at center

Was Pierce in the starting lineup?

If so he is the SG and Green the SF, as said MANY times when they are the floor together in a big lineup

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to Kirk6's comment:

Finally the starting lineup I have been calling for all year.

Watch Green Kirk he is in the frontcourt.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

Like it will matter?

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

That's right, Darrylfries.   Let's remember that we lost Rondo and Sully and now without KG and on most nights, Jason Terry and Brandon Bass give us one player between the two of them!   We have Randolph, Crawford, White, and Williams just because we needed bodies for practice.   Only one of them MIGHT be in the NBA at this point!  

We're playing with a pretty rag tag unit there.    No one should draw any real conclusions from this rag tag bunch.  Its not the most talented team, you know!

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from postal5. Show postal5's posts

Yes, Kirk.  You called for this way back.   Pierce must play a lot of SG on offense next year, so may as well get started.  Green can stay infront of many of the big 2 guards on defense.  And JG shares the load with Paul as an offensive and driving threat.  That makes the C's much tougher to defend. 

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from JG9000. Show JG9000's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

Kirk keeps saying Doc is an idiot. Now that Kirk sees something he likes, Green and Pierce both starting, looks like Doc is not an idiot anymore. Right, Kirk?

No, he went away from it immediately, because Bass is the greatest center in the history of the NBA.

Come on, Kirk, give Bass some love, he had 22 points tonight.

Crawford won the game tonight.

I didn't say Bass won the game tonight. All I said was give Bass some love.

Paul Pierce another 7 turnovers. negates any other stats he had. he is averaging about 6 per game lately. nobody talks about this. we should have creamed Cleveland. no minutes for White.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from JG9000. Show JG9000's posts

Kirk keeps saying Doc is an idiot. Now that Kirk sees something he likes, Green and Pierce both starting, looks like Doc is not an idiot anymore. Right, Kirk?

i agree with Kirk. Doc is an idiot.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Except for that you just posted that you wanted a different staring line up on another thread.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to snakeoil123's comment:

Except for that you just posted that you wanted a different staring line up on another thread.

So what?

Bradley and Green are playing terrible.

Well see you just said that this is the starting line up tha you have "wanted all year".

Then on another thread you say you want another starting line up.

Which line up do you like?

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

So what?

Well see you just said that this is the starting line up tha you have "wanted all year".

Then on another thread you say you want another starting line up.

Which line up do you like?

to be honest he has changed his lineup about 10 times this year.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

So what?

Maybe we should start Rondo next year.