Finals Game One Officiating

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Finals Game One Officiating

I liked the officiating for a change in this game. Very few fouls called.  The officials probably feel like they are under a microscope and are trying to call it right.  Too bad they don't do this all year long.  They may have missed some calls but they weren't falling for all that flopping by the Heat.  The Heat have the best acting team in the league and the officials didn't reward them during the first game.  If the officials called games like this all the time,  just imagine how the NBA would change.  

I know I am a homer but I really don't think the C's flop that much.  Sure they do a little,  every team does.  I don't think the Spurs are a flopping team either.

This flopping video on James is absurd.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZpGKC62qvs   

Dwayne Wade supposedly fell to the ground when he shot a free throw during the year.  

Battier fell in the Indiana series while he was on the bench.

Man how I long for the NBA when all this acting isn't going on.  

Question-    Will we ever get back to the way the game was played in the 80-90's

The flopping rule was non existant in the regular season and only slightly better in the playoffs per the stats.   This has got to stop.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

Re: Finals Game One Officiating

In response to OneOnOne's comment:

I liked the officiating for a change in this game. Very few fouls called.  The officials probably feel like they are under a microscope and are trying to call it right.  Too bad they don't do this all year long.  They may have missed some calls but they weren't falling for all that flopping by the Heat.  The Heat have the best acting team in the league and the officials didn't reward them during the first game.  If the officials called games like this all the time,  just imagine how the NBA would change.  

I know I am a homer but I really don't think the C's flop that much.  Sure they do a little,  every team does.  I don't think the Spurs are a flopping team either.

This flopping video on James is absurd.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZpGKC62qvs   

Dwayne Wade supposedly fell to the ground when he shot a free throw during the year.  

Battier fell in the Indiana series while he was on the bench.

Man how I long for the NBA when all this acting isn't going on.  

Question-    Will we ever get back to the way the game was played in the 80-90's

The flopping rule was non existant in the regular season and only slightly better in the playoffs per the stats.   This has got to stop.

If officials called games this way all the time, Miami wouldn't be in the finals.

Suggested new nick-name for Bron-bron... "Floppy The Clown."