Fire Ainge!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBigTicket05. Show TheBigTicket05's posts

Fire Ainge!

Not even futuristic trades!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jump-ball-overtime. Show Jump-ball-overtime's posts

Re: Fire Ainge!

While it is hard to make judgements about rumors and speculation, If it's true, and the guys that bleed green really want to leave, then Danny is likely the cause.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from painter. Show painter's posts

Now we're getting to the heart of the problem.  Most of Ainge's thinking is the result of his internalization of getting traded away from the Celtics.  He's never gotten over the fact that he was sent away while the original "Big three" (four counting DJ) stayed. He was the same out of control player in Phoenix that he was in Boston, and how other players felt about him was highlighted when he coached there and Horry threw a towel in his face during a game. Not a great move but it did speak to a lack of respect for Ainge.  While I thought less of Horry at the time, I could appreciate that Ainge did get under everyone's skin.  

The sooner he's shown the door, the better.  I always wanted Doc to make the personnel decisions as they would likely have been more clear-headed and objective.  When Ainge started in with the "everyone can get traded", he was so obviously speaking of himself.   

"They don't put Ws and Ls on the paychecks" - Sidney Wicks

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

In response to painter's comment:

Now we're getting to the heart of the problem.  Most of Ainge's thinking is the result of his internalization of getting traded away from the Celtics.  He's never gotten over the fact that he was sent away while the original "Big three" (four counting DJ) stayed. He was the same out of control player in Phoenix that he was in Boston, and how other players felt about him was highlighted when he coached there and Horry threw a towel in his face during a game. Not a great move but it did speak to a lack of respect for Ainge.  While I thought less of Horry at the time, I could appreciate that Ainge did get under everyone's skin.  

The sooner he's shown the door, the better.  I always wanted Doc to make the personnel decisions as they would likely have been more clear-headed and objective.  When Ainge started in with the "everyone can get traded", he was so obviously speaking of himself.   

"They don't put Ws and Ls on the paychecks" - Sidney Wicks

poppycock

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from painter. Show painter's posts

In response to Iceman4's comment:

poppycock

Prove it.

6. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts