Fire Doc... trade Rondo now...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from videoburns. Show videoburns's posts

Fire Doc... trade Rondo now...

Gezz Doc almost lost us the game today and Rondo has the whole world fooled....    trade him now straight up for Devin Harris. 

whats that... we just swept the Knicks....   

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

Re: Fire Doc... trade Rondo now...

u cant listen to the fools on here and on the radio. Its all about perspective.  The Celtics coasted at the end again. The switch has been flipped and now its time to bring home wats rightfully ours.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

It was just frustrating reading the posts, however, when the Celts have shown for 4 years that they are a great veteran team that plays well in the playoffs.  I just wish many posters would give Doc and Danny and the Big 4 the credit they deserve for making us relevant every year now.  I, for one, do remember what it was like before they all came along.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from videoburns. Show videoburns's posts

I never liked Ainge as a player... his approach was just obnoxious...      as a GM he has been brilliant.     He sees through the baloney,  makes tough minded moves...   
    He had faith in Doc and Rondo..     LOL   Ainge Doc and Rondo ...   the secret big three.....    deserve as much credit for Celtics terrific success over the last  4 years as the other big three. (yes even the years we didn't win title were successful years for the Celts )  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

In Response to Fire Doc... trade Rondo now...:

Gezz Doc almost lost us the game today and Rondo has the whole world fooled....    trade him now straight up for Devin Harris.  whats that... we just swept the Knicks....   

Posted by videoburns

-

Ha, ha, ha.

You & me, Babe, we be LoL . . . an den some.

Sections
Shortcuts