First 2 FAs Celtics Contact Are Guards

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Re: First 2 FAs Celtics Contact Are Guards

I really hope DA is just f'n with us

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 003323344. Show 003323344's posts

Danny boy has the worst poker face ever. He drafts a PG, then recruits 2 more then still tries to tell anybody that will listen that he's not trading Rondo. Who is he kidding? The writing is on the wall.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

And maybe Bradley is also out with that big salary demand.  Bazemore at half or a third of the asking price is a lot more appealing to me.  Bigger and a better shooter.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

Well I've liked Thomas for sometime...let's do this. Thomas, Stauskas and a #1 for Rondo.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MitchUnderpants. Show MitchUnderpants's posts

I agree that the IT2 call was a bit confusing, alarming.  But there's other teams prepared to offer him twice as much as we can.  So I wouldn't worry about DA breaking the bank for another PG.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

In response to BirdLewsBias' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Well I've liked Thomas for sometime...let's do this. Thomas, Stauskas and a #1 for Rondo.

[/QUOTE]

That deal is way too rich for Rondo and Thomas is a FA.  

There is a reason why Sacto wants to replace their 20PPG midget PG.  He is turnover prone. He can't play defense.   He is dominated by taller PGs. He has poor leadership and character issues.

If Danny could flip Rondo for Staukas and a first rounder that would be a major coup. IMO  Id throw in both of our second rounders (from Philly) too.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from UWhuskiesAJM. Show UWhuskiesAJM's posts

[/QUOTE]

That deal is way too rich for Rondo and Thomas is a FA.  

There is a reason why Sacto wants to replace their 20PPG midget PG.  He is turnover prone. He can't play defense.   He is dominated by taller PGs. He has poor leadership and character issues.

If Danny could flip Rondo for Staukas and a first rounder that would be a major coup. IMO  Id throw in both of our second rounders (from Philly) too.

[/QUOTE]

Thomas is a perfect complement to the rest of our back court.  He is a proven scorer and creater and would fit perfectly w/ Smart and Bradley.  I would do back flips if we could trade Rondo (a player wanting MAX money whose skill set is not well suited to aging and does not fit Boston's rebuild model) and then acquire Thomas to go w/ our other young players.  Thomas is actually a very good leader and has no character issues to speak of.  You forget, he was the last pick in his draft and beat out all the other so called lottery picks PGs.  The guy is a perfect add and everyone in Boston would love him.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Another small guard though

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from UWhuskiesAJM. Show UWhuskiesAJM's posts

I only want him if we are moving Rondo...  This should tell everyone that the C's are not sold on Pressey either.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

agree

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

I've never been sold on Pressey.

Jordan Crawford is available again................lol

"Climb on my back, boys, and I'll take you home." - Cedric Maxwell

"You show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." - Red Auerbach

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." - Hedley Lamarr

If no Bynum injury, no Gasol trade - last word!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from sycophant123. Show sycophant123's posts

In response to UWhuskiesAJM's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I only want him if we are moving Rondo...  This should tell everyone that the C's are not sold on Pressey either.

[/QUOTE]

No one is sold on Pressey.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

well, this hints that Rondo asking price is too much..Trade that MF..

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from makonikyman. Show makonikyman's posts

In response to 003323344's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Danny boy has the worst poker face ever. He drafts a PG, then recruits 2 more then still tries to tell anybody that will listen that he's not trading Rondo. Who is he kidding? The writing is on the wall.

[/QUOTE]

That's prob because the trade has already happened, don't ya think ?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to cabutan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

well, this hints that Rondo asking price is too much..Trade that MF..

[/QUOTE]

THIS^

Slowly but surely I'm gaining converts to dump Wee Devilman PG...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Both Rondon't and AB will be gone sooner or later...I vote for sooner!

Sections
Shortcuts