First Annual.. End of Season...BDC Forum AWARDS!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

First Annual.. End of Season...BDC Forum AWARDS!!!

THought we could have a little fun as we deal with the pain of being eliminated by the refs again. (lol)  I could make a list a mile long but thought maybe some of you would enjoy putting forth some of your own:

AWARD..............................WINNER

Die Hard C Fan.....................Rajon Radowski.. for unwavering

Voice of Reason....................Ms Lith... always a good word & in perspective

CAPSLOCK KING....................Communist Contra... self explanatory

GAME Thread Bandit..............Communist Contra... Waiting for the 2011-12 C opener game thread tommorow

EXTREME DEPRESSION........... Branrok.. cracks me up when he gets frustrated

RONDO Cheerleading Squad.....DUD/PUD  co winners..

Great Read...........................ACIE.. whether you agree with content or not,,

Most Informative..................CeltsFan4Life.. knows his stuff and backs up what he says with credible explanations.

OUTSTANDING TROLL.............none nominated

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from icnd. Show icnd's posts

Re: First Annual.. End of Season...BDC Forum AWARDS!!!

In Response to First Annual.. End of Season...BDC Forum AWARDS!!!:
    [QUOTE]THought we could have a little fun as we deal with the pain of being eliminated by the refs again. (lol)  I could make a list a mile long but thought maybe some of you would enjoy putting forth some of your own: AWARD .............................. WINNER Die Hard C Fan .....................Rajon Radowski.. for unwavering Voice of Reason....................Ms Lith... always a good word & in perspective CAPSLOCK KING....................Communist Contra... self explanatory GAME Thread Bandit..............Communist Contra... Waiting for the 2011-12 C opener game thread tommorow EXTREME DEPRESSION........... Branrok.. cracks me up when he gets frustrated RONDO Cheerleading Squad.....DUD/PUD  co winners.. Great Read...........................ACIE.. whether you agree with content or not,, Most Informative..................CeltsFan4Life.. knows his stuff and backs up what he says with credible explanations. OUTSTANDING TROLL.............none nominated
    Posted by Karllost[/QUOTE]

Most Likely to jump on the "Refs hate the Celtics" bandwagon.......Karllost

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

Great post Karllost....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

In Response to Re: First Annual.. End of Season...BDC Forum AWARDS!!!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to First Annual.. End of Season...BDC Forum AWARDS!!! : Most Likely to jump on the "Refs hate the Celtics" bandwagon.......Karllost
    Posted by icnd[/QUOTE]

Disagree... I wouldnt jump on the bandwagon...I am the bandwagon

Sections
Shortcuts