First Batch of NBA Power Rankings from Marc Stein. Enjoy!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertmont. Show vertmont's posts

Re: First Batch of NBA Power Rankings from Marc Stein. Enjoy!

Darn! I guess this season is over all ready. Power rankings is enough for me. Looks like Lakers and the Heat in the finals. Repeat Heat.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

As I have been saying, the Lakers are going to be huge.  I mean really huge.  The only problem with huge is that it is not good for the heart.  And we know that the Lakers have a weak heart.  That plus the yellow.  The two problems that Rico needs to work on.  I haven't seen any action there.  Perhaps he is too depress.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

Rank the west how you want, I read this as a clear Miami vs. Celtics conference finals repeat, hopefully with a different ending. Who cares who we face in the finals. I HOPE its LAL!

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbostonceltics. Show bigbostonceltics's posts

thats last season this is a whole different season.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbostonceltics. Show bigbostonceltics's posts

i didnt read the article who did mark stein pick to win the chip?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

I would agree with Boston at 6 and LA at 2.

What I think or what anyone else thinks doesn't mean anything though.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

In response to TommyRules' comment:

Heart problems were from Green and Wilcox.

I don't remember any Lakers needing heart surgery.

You are correct.  The Lakers heart problems are not fixable by sugery.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

In response to RicoCeltic's comment:

Is it us on this board that we hate so much the Lakers that can't see things objectively or is it a conspiracy by every sports web and chanels? I can't believe this...

Rico, why so incoherent?  Every web and sports channel is conspiring about Lakers heart?  I don't see that.  Very, very objectively speaking.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

Is it us on this board that we hate so much the Lakers that can't see things objectively or is it a conspiracy by every sports web and chanels? I can't believe this...

Rico, why so incoherent?  Every web and sports channel is conspiring about Lakers heart?  I don't see that.  Very, very objectively speaking.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

These rankings seem pretty accurate.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from OC-CeltsFan. Show OC-CeltsFan's posts

Congrats for being number two! Too bad USC was the pre-season #1 too. How'd that work out for ya?

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

Those heartless Fakers have won 5 rings in the last 12 years while we have 1 in the last 27 years. Plus the last time we faced them they showed us who were the heartless ones. 

Rico, heart becomes an issue only when it is not functioning normally.  Take your case.  While the Lakers were laying down with heart trouble and beating up JJ Barea, your heart was not functioning very well either.  You had to lie down, take a rest and vanish.  Now that the Lakers have become HUGE, your heart is functioning better.  But be careful and take it easy in case the heart problems develop again.

BTW ask any doctor and they will tell you that being big is not an issue. But suddenly becoming HUGE?  Boy, that can be very bad for the heart not to mention the rest of the body.  The separate body parts stop functioning well together.  The legs don't support the body.  The back gives way.

I have a remedy for you.  Go Green!  A large dose of yellow is not good for you.  On the other hand green is really good for the heart.  Just check out the faithful here.  Their heart does not waver.  They are here and they are strong.  Go Green bro, Go Green!!

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts