First Game

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jgallag1. Show jgallag1's posts

First Game

Finally heading to Boston for my first Celtics game. Where should I be going before the game for food/drinks, and what sorts of things should I make sure I do at the garden itself?

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jgallag1. Show jgallag1's posts

Re: First Game

That's what I figured. In was thinking more along the lines of good places in the area for an early dinner.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

I recomend Gaucimo's on Hanover St in the northend. Great Italian Food and across the street from Mike's pastries. Reginas is great pizza but, go early early because there is always a line before games. Both are in walking distance Regina's 4-5 minutes Guacimo's maybe 10. If you don't know the area I would definately  get the lay off the land before I go. Have a good time, the new Garden has great visibilty any seat,definitalely better than old Garden.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jump-ball-overtime. Show Jump-ball-overtime's posts

Are you from somewhere else, or from the region?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

In response to jgallag1's comment:

Finally heading to Boston for my first Celtics game. Where should I be going before the game for food/drinks, and what sorts of things should I make sure I do at the garden itself?

Good luck..!!! Im hoping to do this sometime soon as well..from calif no less...

I try to catch a game on their west coast trips...but would love to see one at the Garden...

enjoy...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jump-ball-overtime. Show Jump-ball-overtime's posts

If you are not from the region, go to the Fanuiel Hall area and the Union Oyster House. It is the oldest continuously operating resturant in the US. It has great Sea food, it is within walking distance to the Garden, and one of several must see places in the area. The market place across the street is also a must see area.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

The Oyster House is a tourist trap that is more expensive than eating @ the Garden.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

the Union Oyster House gets my vote....been going there for almost 30 years now....on the other hand, I also love Jacob Wirth's in the theatre district....and, of course, Legal's is always a good spot in my opinion!  ....anyone been to the no name joint lately...always a good value..

Sections
Shortcuts